DCnu Wonder Woman and DCnu Shazam speed blitz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
Who takes out sacrificial lamb MU Abomination the quickest?
Assuming you think either of them could...

No prep or BFR, other powers are at play, they just have to be "at speed".

Stoic
I'm not sure about this one TBH. I believe that the current MU Abomination is a zombie, and frankly don't believe that either of these two are beating him at all.

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
I'm not sure about this one TBH. I believe that the current MU Abomination is a zombie, and frankly don't believe that either of these two are beating him at all.

thumb up

Official team wrecker but if we are discussing who's the fastest between these two then WW takes it.

riv6672
Cool.
So WWs faster than Mercury now? Did not know.

Surtur
Originally posted by Stoic

What is his best durability feat?

carver9
Fighting a team that consisted of Hulk (weakened), Ironman, Ms. Marvel, and Sun Spot and was wrecking them until they prepped and bfred him across the solar system.

Surtur
Originally posted by carver9
Fighting a team that consisted of Hulk (weakened), Ironman, Ms. Marvel, and Sun Spot and was wrecking them until they prepped and bfred him across the solar system.

You're going to need to be more specific. How many times did Hulk hit him? How many times did they blast him? What did they DO to him to suggest he could weather a speedblitz?

I'm looking for actual feats, things he was hit with. Being able to take a few punches from a Class 100 doesn't mean you can take hundreds of punches of the same caliber in the blink of an eye, just to give an example.

carver9
Originally posted by Surtur
You're going to need to be more specific. How many times did Hulk hit him? How many times did they blast him? What did they DO to him to suggest he could weather a speedblitz?

I'm looking for actual feats, things he was hit with. Being able to take a few punches from a Class 100 doesn't mean you can take hundreds of punches of the same caliber in the blink of an eye, just to give an example.

Show me the two doing those things and I will give you what you are asking for. How about this, show me DCNU Captain Marvel performing a blitz.

Surtur
Show me the two doing those things and I will give you what you are asking for. How about this, show me DCNU Captain Marvel performing a blitz.

I don't need to show anything, I didn't make the topic. I'm assuming the characters have feats of blitzing, otherwise it would be stupid as hell to make a fight noting them specifically blitzing people, and I want to have more faith in people then that.

If they have feats of blitzing, show me durability feats for the person you are saying can survive a blitz. If they have no blitzing feats the entire topic is pointless.

riv6672
This got snippy really quick ...huh

Surtur
It's not about being snippy, I just hope you didn't actually make a topic about two characters speedblitzing if they have no instances of speedblitzing.

riv6672
You can hope.

I made a topic about two characters that can speed blitz. Asking people to indulge in conjecture isnt a new thing here, guy.
I've never seen the Hulk with Black Knight's sword fight Superman with Cap's shield, but i can opine on how it'd go.

You can either post in the thread r not, whatever your standards let you do. Not my concern. thumb up

DarkSaint85
I would assume, for the purposes of the thread, that they will speedblitz. Mindset be damned.

So all it would rely on, is whether a character CAN speedblitz, not whether they WOULD.

Otherwise, any threads with 'bloodlust' turned on would just degenerate into 'well, Wolverine would NEVER go into bloodlust mode, because he is a pacifist!' etc etc.

IOW, shut up carver wink

carver9
So what speeds are they speed blitzing at or are we to make up a speed for them. I have as of yet to see Cap perform a speed blitz, let alone show any speed whatsoever. Maybe I missed something and you have scans.

Surtur
Originally posted by riv6672
You can hope.

I made a topic about two characters that can speed blitz. Asking people to indulge in conjecture isnt a new thing here, guy.
I've never seen the Hulk with Black Knight's sword fight Superman with Cap's shield, but i can opine on how it'd go.

You can either post in the thread r not, whatever your standards let you do. Not my concern. thumb up

I guess I phrased it the wrong way, I'm not asking for a specific feat of "this guy punches someone 1,000 times in a second" I just wanted to make sure these characters have speed feats of SOME kind that would lead us to conclude they'd be capable of blitzing.

carver9
Wonder Woman has shown super speed but not to the extent you are saying and Captain Marvel tmk doesn't have a single speed ft under his belt, but I probably missed something.

DarkSaint85
So what speeds are they speed blitzing at or are we to make up a speed for them. I have as of yet to see Cap perform a speed blitz, let alone show any speed whatsoever. Maybe I missed something and you have scans.

So you're saying that DCnU Cap is human level in speed?

No?

Maybe he's Beast level?

Nightcrawler level?

Omega Red?

What level do you put him at, to not be able to speed blitz? After all, I have scans of Robin (BEFORE he got superpowers, obv) being able to speed blitz. With pretty speed lines being drawn all over the place and everything (I know you love them). If a human kid (albeit highly trained) could do it....you must have a poor view of Shazam if you think he can't.

So yeah, simple q. What level is Shazam in your mind?

riv6672
Well, the M in Shazam and all...wink

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by riv6672
Well, the M in Shazam and all...wink

Well, because he has NEVER shown any speedblitzing, and WW has, in the spirit of the thread, he will punch Abomination slowly (like he did against Superman).

This will be a powerful, yet slow, punch (because somehow, punching a Superman level character hard enough to send him flying is NOT a function of how fast your fist is flying....) whereas WW will have feats of waving her hands around really quickly, hence, will speedblitz and take Abom out faster.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
So you're saying that DCnU Cap is human level in speed?

No?

Maybe he's Beast level?

Nightcrawler level?

Omega Red?

What level do you put him at, to not be able to speed blitz? After all, I have scans of Robin (BEFORE he got superpowers, obv) being able to speed blitz. With pretty speed lines being drawn all over the place and everything (I know you love them). If a human kid (albeit highly trained) could do it....you must have a poor view of Shazam if you think he can't.

So yeah, simple q. What level is Shazam in your mind?

So you want me to make up a speed ft for him? Is that how this works? Can I do the same for others that hasn't displayed speed?

DarkSaint85
So you want me to make up a speed ft for him? Is that how this works? Can I do the same for others that hasn't displayed speed?

How does one punch slowly, but with sufficient strength to send someone flying?

carver9
How does one punch slowly, but with sufficient strength to send someone flying?

Who said anything about him punching slowly? I asked for speed fts, not me making up how fast he can combat. Am I suppose to grant Hyperion all of Superman speed fts because they are similar characters?

riv6672
Well, because he has NEVER shown any speedblitzing, and WW has, in the spirit of the thread, he will punch Abomination slowly (like he did against Superman).

This will be a powerful, yet slow, punch (because somehow, punching a Superman level character hard enough to send him flying is NOT a function of how fast your fist is flying....) whereas WW will have feats of waving her hands around really quickly, hence, will speedblitz and take Abom out faster.
laughing laughing laughing

Surtur
Well yeah, people need to stop applying real world physics to comic books because it makes baby jesus cry everytime you do. See what you guys did?! You made the baby cry!

riv6672
I dont see it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.