Captain America runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

relentless1
Cap runs the gauntlet, refreshed after every battle, how far does he go?

Arrow

Deathstroke

Marv (sin city)

Green Lantern

Spider Man (ASM)

Venom (SM3)

Wolverine (adamantium claws)

Thing (FF original movies)

Flash

KingD19
Are you mad at Chris Evans and or MCU Captain America? This list is stupid and you know it, lol.

Silent Master
He is still butt-hurt over the fact that movie Cap >>> Baleman

relentless1
actually each one of these fights is fairly competitive, especially since he's refreshed after every fight, whats the problem? who on this list is so far out of his league that its spite?

PS you'll notice I didn't put TDK trilogy Batman on this list because he's not that good a fighter

Silent Master
You didn't put Baleman on the list because he'd get destroyed by Cap in a hth fight.

relentless1
i think i just said that....

Silent Master
BTW, I'd like to see you make an argument for Cap beating each of the people on this list...it should be rather easy for you seeing as you believe these are all competitive fights.

BruceSkywalker
lmmfao @this thread

Arachnid1
Originally posted by relentless1
actually each one of these fights is fairly competitive, especially since he's refreshed after every fight, whats the problem? who on this list is so far out of his league that its spite?

PS you'll notice I didn't put TDK trilogy Batman on this list because he's not that good a fighter Spidey, Green Lantern, and Venom stomp him

Flash should be able to if we go no CIS

Everyone else is a good fight

Silent Master
Even the Thing?

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Silent Master
Even the Thing? The Thing is a ton stronger, but Cap is a ton faster and more skilled. He dead lifted that massive support beam on the carrier, casually tore apart the hull of a pressurized submarine, took a 15 (?) story fall like it was nothing, (etc...).

Then again, the Thing has some impressive feats himself. Supporting the Ferris wheel, falling out of a skyscraper with doom and taking the landing like a pro, (etc...). His durability and strength outdoes Caps from what we've seen. I'd need to rewatch the FF movies, but you may be right in that he takes a comfortable win.

relentless1
honestly I wasn't too impressed with Hals performance in GL I think Cap could KO him, same with Venom, pathetic showing in SM 3, as far as Flash goes Oliver has tagged him so I'm pretty sure Cap would be able to as well

Lestov16

Green Lantern

Spider Man (ASM)

Venom (SM3)

Flash

erm

Henry_Pym
Thing >>> Flash

Cap could beat Barry, Ben beats the list combined.

Tobey is hard to guesstimate, he's stronger but he seemed slow and his durability wasn't great./// just read Andrew: Cap stops there, blitz Ko

Silent Master
Originally posted by Lestov16
erm

Yea...he didn't even try and hide his butt-hurt.

Lestov16
Seriously? Nigh omnipotent GL and Strong-enough-to-flip-mac-trucks Thing? The spite here is mind-boggling

Silent Master
I like how when I asked him to make an argument for Cap winning since he claimed these were competitive fights and not a butt-hurt thread, he disappears for 4 1/2 hours and even with that much time the best argument he could make is that Cap would win because the others suck.

Lestov16
Duck n run. Classic tactic of the failed debater.

TheVaultDweller
Cap runs the gauntlet, refreshed after every battle, how far does he go?

Arrow

Deathstroke

Marv (sin city)

Green Lantern

Spider Man (ASM)

Venom (SM3)

Flash

This is a somewhat bizarre order to this list. How the hell is Logan ranked higher than GL? GL could easily ragdoll and KO Logan with a giant hand or something.

Baring PIS/CIS, most of the people on this list would tear Cap a new *******. Also, are we talking standard gear for everyone? In H2H, Cap would push Ollie's shit in, but if you give Arrow all his gear and his usual prep he could give Steve some serious trouble.

And Cap would die horribly against the Thing. Dude can tank things that would have killed even Steve 10x over. His strength feats also easily put him in Class 100+. If Thing gets mad Cap will get trash compacted, like Johnny's car did in the first FF film.

RJ 2.0
Clears Marv, Lantern rapes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.