Does anyone think jack bauer universe is weak?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

d1154802
honestly the only reason jack looks tough is because everyone around him is dumb. african terrorist were able to break into the whitehouse. the only reason jack was able to have the russian president on shot range was because of the ex president. he told the ex president to meet with the russian president. jack bauer has horrible h2h combat. his fights are a real struggle. if anything he is more of a gun guy. jack bauer can not make everyone talk. tony almeida refused to talk to jack. also the russian that shot renae didn't talk until he was dead. there are many times they could of killed jack but they decided not to. just like when the president order them not kill jack when they had him shot range. jack is extremely overrated and would not last a second in a taken or jason bourne movie. the security level in jacks world is extremely bad. no wonder why he accomplish those feats.

Scribble
YEAH! **** HIS SHIT I'M SICK OF IT! TWENTY FIVE IS THE WORST SHOW HE JUST **** SHIT UP WITH TORTURE AND THEY JUST DUMB! SO SICK'A IT! HE DOES ALL SORTS OF SHIT THAT JAMES BOND WOULD NEVER BE SEEN DOIN' AND BOND WEARS BETTER CLOTHES! KIEFER SUTHERLAND IS DUMB AND SO IS HIS DAD TREVOR! I SAW BETTER CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT WHISLT OBSERVING THE CORPSE OF A VOLE-RAT BY THE SIDE OF THE ROAD!

d1154802
Originally posted by Scribble
YEAH! **** HIS SHIT I'M SICK OF IT! TWENTY FIVE IS THE WORST SHOW HE JUST **** SHIT UP WITH TORTURE AND THEY JUST DUMB! SO SICK'A IT! HE DOES ALL SORTS OF SHIT THAT JAMES BOND WOULD NEVER BE SEEN DOIN' AND BOND WEARS BETTER CLOTHES! KIEFER SUTHERLAND IS DUMB AND SO IS HIS DAD TREVOR! I SAW BETTER CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT WHISLT OBSERVING THE CORPSE OF A VOLE-RAT BY THE SIDE OF THE ROAD! lmao true jack baur is not unstopabble at all. they just give him a chance to escape.

Scribble
In all fairness I've never seen the show itself, might be better to post this in the TV section of the forum

d1154802
In all fairness I've never seen the show itself, might be better to post this in the TV section of the forum lmao trying to get this thread hype up.

Scribble
I'll hype it even more for you

YO GUYS! WE GOTTA ARGUE THIS SHIT, FO' SERIOUS! D11129757407509706986098 HAS A POINT, JACK BAUER ONE WEAK ASS NIGGA!

You wanna sig btw? I do sigs for free. Not that I have a forum-sig-domination scheme or anything ya know.

d1154802

YO GUYS! WE GOTTA ARGUE THIS SHIT, FO' SERIOUS! D11129757407509706986098 HAS A POINT, JACK BAUER ONE WEAK ASS NIGGA!

You wanna sig btw? I do sigs for free. Not that I have a forum-sig-domination scheme or anything ya know. i got a question how do you put gender on here? i wanted to put male but i cant find how.

Scribble
The top bar > User CP > Edit Profile. It's all in there, sire.

d1154802
The top bar > User CP > Edit Profile. It's all in there, sire. thanks i got it. how long does it take for people to hop on this thread?

Scribble
Oh, **** knows. Could be any time. I have no idea what time it is over in America, but I'd still say at least not until tomorrow. I'd say that it might do better in the TV part of the forum again, but tbh I never go there and it might be almost totally inactive. This place used to be really active around 2004 - 2009, but ever since then it's been pretty dead, to be honest.

Ms Chelle

You wanna sig btw? I do sigs for free. Not that I have a forum-sig-domination scheme or anything ya know. I might take you up on that sig offer.

Originally posted by d1154802
thanks i got it. how long does it take for people to hop on this thread? Depends. I haven't watched Jack Bauer.. but I might one day. Is Jack Bauer based on a character from a novel?

Scribble

Ms Chelle

d1154802
Originally posted by Ms Chelle
I might take you up on that sig offer.

Depends. I haven't watched Jack Bauer.. but I might one day. Is Jack Bauer based on a character from a novel? he is based on a show 24.

Ms Chelle
he is based on a show 24. Oh Yea! I seen some of those. Not many and it was ages ago. They were ok.

I think I was thinking of Jack Ryan.

Scribble

Ms Chelle

Scribble
Since you already have a tiger and I'm a massive contrarian, I'm gonna go for Ocelots. I'll kind of go with Scythe's ideas and come up with something similar but still different majors

Scribble
O yeah, do you want your username in it? I usually don't put a username in is all, but if you want that I'll happily do that, I dunno if I can do text as cool as Scythe but I can do my best!

Ms Chelle
O yeah, do you want your username in it? I usually don't put a username in is all, but if you want that I'll happily do that, I dunno if I can do text as cool as Scythe but I can do my best! No it isn't necessary. I sent you a pm about it.

edit - I'm sure whatever you do will be great. wink

d1154802
No it isn't necessary. I sent you a pm about it.

edit - I'm sure whatever you do will be great. wink lmao the thread is different than i thought.

Ms Chelle
lmao the thread is different than i thought. lol yea.. that usually happens in the off topic forum.

So what other shows do you like?

d1154802
No it isn't necessary. I sent you a pm about it.

edit - I'm sure whatever you do will be great. wink this thread though lmao.

d1154802
lol yea.. that usually happens in the off topic forum.

So what other shows do you like? dexter is my favorite show of all time.

\\W//
when i saw this i thought some newbie bumped a thread from 2007 or something

i only ever saw the 24 simpsons parody episode so idk what to say

d1154802
Originally posted by \\W//
when i saw this i thought some newbie bumped a thread from 2007 or something

i only ever saw the 24 simpsons parody episode so idk what to say lmao the play of words.

Ms Chelle
Dexter is good.

I've been re-watching Bones.

d1154802
Dexter is good.

I've been re-watching Bones. dexter sister had a crush on him. which was the weirdest part of the series. the way dexter killed people was cool. i have seen every season of dexter.

Robtard
The sauce is most weak indeed

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
The sauce is most weak indeed

What watered down your special sauce?

Reflassshh
dexter sister had a crush on him. which was the weirdest part of the series. the way dexter killed people was cool. i have seen every season of dexter. It had a disappointing ending though. It was my favorite show as well, only second to the walking dead.

Robtard
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
What watered down your special sauce?

Probably your deluge of tears

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
Probably your deluge of tears

Cry for me

d1154802
Originally posted by Reflassshh
It had a disappointing ending though. It was my favorite show as well, only second to the walking dead. lumber jack really, out all the stuff they could of chosen? the hottest girl in the series was vince masuka intern, the blond girl.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.