Gamma Dog vs Lizard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

meep-meep
Anyone sick of Lizard threads yet?

Okay, a single gamma dog from Hulk(2003) vs Lizard in the same foresty environment Hulk fought all of them.

Placidity
Gamma Dog mauls him.

carver9
This isn't fair at all.

meep-meep
I was thinking the woods might work to lizards advantage. I forget, did the dogs have a healing factor?

KingD19
The dogs were Hulk...but dogs. Got bigger, stronget, healed, etc...

Tattoos N Scars
How many blows could Lizard tank from Bana Hulk before going down? Those dogs tanked a lot of abuse.

Lestov16
Lizard will get torn apart like Lil' Chris Rock in TWD

Robtard
Originally posted by KingD19
The dogs were Hulk...but dogs. Got bigger, stronget, healed, etc...

Not sure actually. If you recall, 2003 Banner became the Hulk not just due to the gamma exposure, but because of the genetic tampering (of other life-forms, starfish was one of them, iirc) his father injected into himself and then passed along to baby Bruce. The gamma radiation should have killed the Banners, instead it unlocked the genetic potential stored inside of them.

Don't think we know for sure that his father recreated those dogs in the exact same way(gamma for sure). They were definitely extremely strong and tough though. Unless I'm forgetting something?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
Not sure actually. If you recall, 2003 Banner became the Hulk not just due to the gamma exposure, but because of the genetic tampering (of other life-forms, starfish was one of them, iirc) his father injected into himself and then passed along to baby Bruce. The gamma radiation should have killed the Banners, instead it unlocked the genetic potential stored inside of them.

Don't think we know for sure that his father recreated those dogs in the exact same way(gamma for sure). They were definitely extremely strong and tough though. Unless I'm forgetting something?

You forgot to to lube your ass

KingD19
Originally posted by Robtard

I believe they were shown to grow some as the fight went on.

QN-Q1fu8sWM

Kinda hard to tell with it being night and lots of camera cuts, but Hulk certainly grew during the fight and the dogs didn't seem to get much smaller. But the pure durability and strength they showed to hurt Hulk means Lizard dies...even against the poodle.

meep-meep
Originally posted by KingD19
I believe they were shown to grow some as the fight went on.

QN-Q1fu8sWM

Kinda hard to tell with it being night and lots of camera cuts, but Hulk certainly grew during the fight and the dogs didn't seem to get much smaller. But the pure durability and strength they showed to hurt Hulk means Lizard dies...even against the poodle.

Honestly their durability wasn't that ridiculous. Hulk destroyed them pretty easily once he got semi-serious, and stopped just throwing and swatting . The only reason he suffered any injury was because it was 3 on 1. They didn't show a healing factor. Also, the poodle was only able to bust through a car windshield, after multiple solo chances, because Hulk punched it through. The poodle would get gutted and lizardmanhandled.

ares834
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.