Black teens randomly attack and beat on innocent white girl AND her younger brother,

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vansonbee
Imagine if this was white teens beating on some black kid, every news site would be screaming racism.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b10_1426395873

http://www.inquisitr.com/1926482/indianapolis-playground-beating-girl-and-her-little-brother-brutally-attacked-in-park-video-uploaded-to-facebook/

It is sad that only blacks get mass media attention, I guess its a perk?

Lestov16
Phuck you. Are these teens being arrested and fully prosecuted by the law? Because the people who killed Trayvon and Garner weren't, which is why there was so much controversy surrounding the cases. Please show me the legal injustice occurring here that is worthy of national attention, controversy, and protest, racist prick.

And obviously, if it were whites assaulting a white girl, wouldn't that be just as attention worthy? Or do cases have to be interracial for you to care? Does assault only matter if it fits your jungle monkey narrative?

-Pr-
What a bunch of *****.

Lestov16
This is a tragic case, but it's even sadder that scumbags are trying to exploit it to push their racist agendas .

Mindset
Originally posted by vansonbee
Imagine if this was white teens beating on some black kid, every news site would be screaming racism.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1926482/indianapolis-playground-beating-girl-and-her-little-brother-brutally-attacked-in-park-video-uploaded-to-facebook/

It is sad that only blacks get mass media attention, I guess its a perk? There isn't mass media coverage for every white on black violent crime.

There is usually mass media coverage of white on black crime when the white individual in question is in a position of authority.

Stoic
Damn Vansonbee, I think you just got KTFO.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Lestov16
Phuck you. Are these teens being arrested and fully prosecuted by the law? Because the people who killed Trayvon and Garner weren't, which is why there was so much controversy surrounding the cases. Please show me the legal injustice occurring here that is worthy of national attention, controversy, and protest, racist prick.

And obviously, if it were whites assaulting a white girl, wouldn't that be just as attention worthy? Or do cases have to be interracial for you to care? Does assault only matter if it fits your jungle monkey narrative? Originally posted by Mindset
There isn't mass media coverage for every white on black violent crime.

There is usually mass media coverage of white on black crime when the white individual in question is in a position of authority.
thumb up

Tzeentch
Originally posted by Stoic
Damn Vansonbee, I think you just got KTFO. thumb up Run away, Vasonbee. Run far away and never post.

edit- Lawd, just noticed the acronym above his name. He's part of that super homo-erotic Men's Rights group. laaawd

Stoic
Originally posted by Tzeentch
thumb up Run away, Vasonbee. Run far away and never post.

edit- Lawd, just noticed the acronym above his name. He's part of that super homo-erotic Men's Rights group. laaawd

Awww man, I thought that acronym stood for the Cameltoe resort and lodge. I have to get it together.

Jmanghan
Before I start, vansonbee is a POS for saying what they said about blacks and media stories being "perks", that was racist, and I hope you burn in hell.

Although, I think you guys are overreacting a bit. Yes, Zimmerman is an ******* that deserved to go to prison, but thats not what this thread is about, we can't keep obsessing that he isn't in prison.

This isn't a defense for random blacks to go around beating the shit out of random white people and getting away with it, violence is violence, just because Zimmerman got away with it does not automatically give any race the right to get away with a crime.

We can't pick favorites. Do I think police and the legal system are biased? Yes... Definitely, but, we can't be like "Oh, Zimmerman got away with it, so why aren't these guys who just so happen to be black getting away with it?"

Uh, because it's random violence, and it's wrong.

Plus, Zimmerman's story had multiple sides, some say he shot in self-defense because he was afraid Trayvon Martin would kill him, some say he was just losing the fight, so he shot him, and some say Zimmerman shot him just because he felt like shooting a defenseless black man.

There were other ways he could have gone about it, he shouldn't have killed him.

But thie story, this is just random violence, I'd scold anyone who defended these guys just because of their race, because there is no side to this story.

What threat does a white woman and her young brother pose to these several black men? None.

Stoic
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Before I start, vansonbee is a POS for saying what they said about blacks and media stories being "perks", that was racist, and I hope you burn in hell.

Although, I think you guys are overreacting a bit. Yes, Zimmerman is an ******* that deserved to go to prison, but thats not what this thread is about, we can't keep obsessing that he isn't in prison.

This isn't a defense for random blacks to go around beating the shit out of random white people and getting away with it, violence is violence, just because Zimmerman got away with it does not automatically give any race the right to get away with a crime.

We can't pick favorites. Do I think police and the legal system are biased? Yes... Definitely, but, we can't be like "Oh, Zimmerman got away with it, so why aren't these guys who just so happen to be black getting away with it?"

Uh, because it's random violence, and it's wrong.

Plus, Zimmerman's story had multiple sides, some say he shot in self-defense because he was afraid Trayvon Martin would kill him, some say he was just losing the fight, so he shot him, and some say Zimmerman shot him just because he felt like shooting a defenseless black man.

There were other ways he could have gone about it, he shouldn't have killed him.

But thie story, this is just random violence, I'd scold anyone who defended these guys just because of their race, because there is no side to this story.

What threat does a white woman and her young brother pose to these several black men? None.

Well you know the fact is that this type of thing goes on far more frequently than we know of, and it was just by chance that this particular story got out. It happens on both sides of the fence. Oh yeah, and Zimmerman has problems. If you aren't able to see that i don't know what to tell you.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Stoic
Well you know the fact is that this type of thing goes on far more frequently than we know of, and it was just by chance that this particular story got out. It happens on both sides of the fence. Oh yeah, and Zimmerman has problems. If you aren't able to see that i don't know what to tell you.

Oh, of course I know Zimmerman has problems, threatening his girlfriend with a gun, and I think he abused her as well, but all we know is that he started the fight, and killed him. We didn't know Martin's intentions, for all we know, he was trying to kill Zimmerman.

Then again, that is his fault for starting the fight, don't start what you can't finish, dude. He also should not have killed him.

Zimmerman is a scumbag, and a horrible human being, even if he was winning the fight, I think he would have tried to kill Martin anyway.

Stoic
Oh, of course I know Zimmerman has problems, threatening his girlfriend with a gun, and I think he abused her as well, but all we know is that he started the fight, and killed him. We didn't know Martin's intentions, for all we know, he was trying to kill Zimmerman.

Then again, that is his fault for starting the fight, don't start what you can't finish, dude. He also should not have killed him.

Zimmerman is a scumbag, and a horrible human being, even if he was winning the fight, I think he would have tried to kill Martin anyway.

We got Zimmerman's testimonial, but that does not mean that the entire thing wasn't a fabrication. After all it's not like Trayvon can give his right? The idea that this guy is still causing trouble tells me that Zimmerman started the entire thing, got away with cold blooded murder, and should have been sent to prison for life for shooting an unarmed minor to death. then again OJ Simpson may have been guilty of doing the exact same thing. It's a good thing that Trayvon wasn't my kid brother though.

Star428

Of course it is. As much as this criminal act sickens me, the victim is guilty of sheer stupidity. What the Hell was she thinking strolling thru a park that was filled with nothing but blacks with only her baby brother by her side? Not too bright is she? It's almost like she was asking for it.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Star428
Of course it is. As much as this criminal act sickens me, the victim is guilty of sheer stupidity. What the Hell was she thinking strolling thru a park with just her baby brother that was filled with nothing but blacks? Not too bright is she? It's almost like she was asking for it.

Phuck. You.

krisblaze
Of course it is. As much as this criminal act sickens me, the victim is guilty of sheer stupidity. What the Hell was she thinking strolling thru a park that was filled with nothing but blacks with only her baby brother by her side? Not too bright is she? It's almost like she was asking for it.
Well, it certainly takes an idiot to recognize another one.

StyleTime
Lestov and Mindset already hit the nail on the head, but just to put it out there once more for vansonbee and others.

The police are actively investigating this, and apparently have identified the attackers. They are doing all that is possible to deal with this. That is why it gets no coverage. There is no reason to have a controversy, because there is no controversy. The system is working for the (white)victim, rightfully so.

People feel like justice was not actually served in the case of Trayvon or Garner, with racism as the main factor.

Also, getting media coverage after you are killed is not a perk dude.
This isn't a defense for random blacks to go around beating the shit out of random white people and getting away with it

No one used it as that. The attacker deserves punishment, which everyone here accepts. They simply explained why it doesn't get coverage. If Zimmerman was behind bars, it wouldn't have anywhere near the amount of attention it got either.

Victim blaming and racism all in the same post. You're either skilled at satire or, more frighteningly, not.

Quincy

Although, I think you guys are overreacting a bit.

mmm

Lestov16

They got away with it? Um... confused

Jmanghan
They got away with it? Um... confused I was speaking hypothetically "if" they got away with it.

Jmanghan
Also, I thought you were, in a way, implying that they should be allowed to get away with it, just because Zimmerman wasn't put behind bars.

Robtard

Openly racist post is openly racist. Anyhow.

Indulge me for a second, do you believe if a woman is raped that is could partially be her fault if she acted and/or dressed a certain way?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Quincy
mmm

Listen... I'm tired alright.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Robtard

Indulge me for a second, do you believe if a woman is raped that is could partially be her fault if she acted and/or dressed a certain way?

Yes, and obvious troll is obvious as well, telling them off isn't going to change their ****ed-up perception of life, no matter how much we dislike it.

Lestov16
I was speaking hypothetically "if" they got away with it.

You seem to be under the impression that we are saying that this assault was acceptable as retribution to past racism, which is not the case at all. Nobody is defending these asswipes. We are saying that the OP's assertion of biased media coverage is racist and close-minded.

Jmanghan
You seem to be under the impression that we are saying that this assault was acceptable as retribution to past racism, which is not the case at all. Nobody is defending these asswipes. We are saying that the OP's assertion of biased media coverage is racist and close-minded.

Thats actually spot-on to what I thought, until I read vansonbee's full post. Thank god I did not blindly defend that racist prick.

Bentley
In before thread closes.

Astner
I'm not racist but this video makes realize how violently inhumane all Americans are.

NemeBro
Of course it is. As much as this criminal act sickens me, the victim is guilty of sheer stupidity. What the Hell was she thinking strolling thru a park that was filled with nothing but blacks with only her baby brother by her side? Not too bright is she? It's almost like she was asking for it. haermm

What a dumbass white-trash piece of shit you are. crylaugh

It's posts like yours that keep me coming back to this place. thumb up

AsbestosFlaygon

Lestov16
Specifically why I mentioned Trayvon and Garner and NOT Michael Brown.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Quincy
mmm

And this is why I love Quincy's contributions. He never says any more or any less than he needs to be said to make a point.

Mindset

Indulge me for a second, do you believe if a woman is raped that is could partially be her fault if she acted and/or dressed a certain way? If she is white and walking through a black neighborhood.

Anyway, if you are racist, you're a weak minded imbecile that should be jettisoned into space.

Star428
Nemebro, coming from you that's hilarious. The "dumbass" is the victim in this attack. I would be smart enough (unlike you and most everybody else who posted in this thread) to realize that walking thru that black neighborhood with no self-protection of any kind and only a little kid as my company is asking for trouble. Open your eyes to what is happening all over the country, girl, to get an idea why that is a stupid move.

I had you on ignore before and decided to give you another chance but now you are going straight back there along with the other pricks who have insulted me and this time you'll stay there forever.

Mindset

I had you on ignore before and decided to give you another chance but now you are going straight back there along with the other pricks who have insulted me and this time you'll stay there forever. Whoa, think about this before you do it.

Nemebro doesn't have much to live for, if you put him on ignore, it may push him over the edge.

Bashar Teg
riiight

Reflassshh
Of course it is. As much as this criminal act sickens me, the victim is guilty of sheer stupidity. What the Hell was she thinking strolling thru a park that was filled with nothing but blacks with only her baby brother by her side? Not too bright is she? It's almost like she was asking for it. haermm

This guy...

Jmanghan
Nemebro, coming from you that's hilarious. The "dumbass" is the victim in this attack. I would be smart enough (unlike you and most everybody else who posted in this thread) to realize that walking thru that black neighborhood with no self-protection of any kind and only a little kid as my company is asking for trouble. Open your eyes to what is happening all over the country, girl, to get an idea why that is a stupid move.

I had you on ignore before and decided to give you another chance but now you are going straight back there along with the other pricks who have insulted me and this time you'll stay there forever. No, you don't have the right to say "The victim is a dumbass for walking through a black neighborhood without protection." You just don't. This has nothing to do with race, or logic. It's about right and wrong.

AsbestosFlaygon
Specifically why I mentioned Trayvon and Garner and NOT Michael Brown.
I wasn't replying to your posts.

Robtard
Lay off Star428, guys. He's just waiting for the "race war" to begin so he can "protect" himself with his 2nd Amendment guaranteed guns. His eyes are open, or something.

Time Immemorial

Playground fights happen all the time. Who knows that happened, maybe someone stole her snackpack. laughing

ZExPoZGQ8gM

Reflassshh
Race war? That would mean he'd have to side with non-conservative scum. How dare you.

Star428
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Playground fights happen all the time. Who knows that happened, maybe someone stole her snackpack. laughing

ZExPoZGQ8gM

TI, if you watch the whole video and listen closely then you will hear the victim screaming repeatedly "What did I do?!" and at one point one of the black boys in the crowd replied "you're white, b****".

It's obvious that this attack carried out by black cowards was racially motivated. But, hey, the people in this thread think me and OP are the "racist" ones for telling the truth about this attack and how the mainstream media covers stuff like this up when it's a black-on-white crime. Guess the truth hurts them.

Lestov16
TI, if you watch the whole video and listen closely then you will hear the victim screaming repeatedly "What did I do?!" and at one point one of the black boys in the crowd replied "you're white, b****".

It's obvious that this attack carried out by black cowards was racially motivated.

Well you seem to generalize race as much as them, so what makes you any different?

Robtard

Lestov16
There are definitely racist blacks out there, but to generalize and say that all of us share that mindset is just as racist and close-minded as those punks.

Time Immemorial

It's obvious that this attack carried out by black cowards was racially motivated. But, hey, the people in this thread think me and OP are the "racist" ones for telling the truth about this attack and how the mainstream media covers stuff like this up when it's a black-on-white crime. Guess the truth hurts them.

What happened was pretty atrocious, there was no reason for the girl and her little brother to be punched out. The "white *****" comment was equally as bad. However this is how it is wether we like it or not. If they were all minors, I doubt much will transpire as far as legally. Who knows if the media will even cover it, even if they do, is it really going to change anything, everyone has their side and sticking to it.

Lestov16

Please show me the white-on-black crimes in which the assailant was legally punished that made mainstream media headlines.

Time Immemorial

Its hard to assume it was random because everything in life could be considered random.

Two things come to mind: wrong place, wrong time; what was the situation before the camera's showed up.

Physical violence of that kind is wrong no matter what, hitting kids deserves jail time.

Star428
For the ignorant people in this thread who think I'm racist, LOL, I'm not. Just check out what I posted in this thread (scroll down to near bottom of page):

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=609099&pagenumber=6

It's not that I mistrust all blacks. Some, like those I referred to in that link seem to be genuinely good people. It's just that with all the racial stuff going on in this country it's common sense that walking in a black neighborhood without adequate protection is highly risky. While it's true that many black neighborhoods may not be hostile or, in fact, maybe even friendly, I'd rather not take the chance that it's a bad one.

Let's be honest here, blacks across the nation feel that whites have gotten away with murder on many occasions recently. They're still angry and many of the thuggish ones think they are entitled to payback in any way they can get it.

And yes, I'm sick and tired of the mainstream media tending to not reporting stories when it's a black-on-white crime but happily plastering a white-on-black supposed "crime" headline across the front page to try and rile-up the blacks. That's not me being "racist" but simply telling it like it is. People on this site have a distorted view of what "racism" is.

Lestov16
Please show me the white-on-black crimes in which the assailant was legally punished that made mainstream media headlines.

Answer please....

Lestov16
To clarify, since you don't seem to get it. It's not interracial crime that becomes national news, it is legal impunity from such crimes that warrants controversy.

Quincy
But, hey, the people in this thread think me and OP are the "racist" ones for telling the truth about this attack and how the mainstream media covers stuff like this up when it's a black-on-white crime. Guess the truth hurts them.

Yeah that's not why we think you guys are racist

Time Immemorial

OJ Simpson

Star428
Yeah, that one is obvious.

Lestov16
Because OJ is white, obviously. Re-read the question and try to use an answer that isn't nearly 2 decades old.

StyleTime
For the ignorant people in this thread who think I'm racist, LOL, I'm not. Just check out what I posted in this thread (scroll down to near bottom of page):

And yes, I'm sick and tired of the mainstream media tending to not reporting stories when it's a black-on-white crime but happily plastering a white-on-black supposed "crime" headline across the front page to try and rile-up the blacks. That's not me being "racist" but simply telling it like it is. People on this site have a distorted view of what "racism" is.
Well, technically I called your comment racist (and victim blame-y).

What you're misunderstanding from us is this: The media isn't reporting this because police are actually doing their jobs and finding the culprits. What would the news even be able to say? Everything is going as it's supposed to. The white-on-black crimes that make national headlines are instances where the culprit goes unpunished, despite their actions.

Robtard
OJ Simpson

Just an FYI, OJ Simpson isn't white, he's a black man.

Proof of Blackness: https://pmcdeadline2.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/simsponglove__130320200103-275x297.jpg

Also of note, OJ didn't walk from a double-murder because he's black, he walked becauase stupid racist cops fugged up the crime scene and because he was at the time filthy rich.

Time Immemorial
Just an FYI, OJ Simpson isn't white, he's a black man.

Proof of Blackness: https://pmcdeadline2.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/simsponglove__130320200103-275x297.jpg

Also of note, OJ didn't walk from a double-murder because he's black, he walked becauase stupid racist cops fugged up the crime scene and because he was at the time filthy rich.

Or that his son killed Nicole and OJ didnt do it,

OJ is white btw.

StyleTime
OJ Simpson
If anything, that helps Lestov's point and here's why.

It was a black-on-white crime where the assailant(a black guy) went unpunished for what the public feels he is guilty of. It made headlines for that reason.

The same happens for many crimes with questionable outcomes. Think about the Jonbenet Ramsey case or Casey Anthony.

Lestov16
Originally posted by StyleTime
If anything, the helps Lestov's point and here's why.

It was a black-on-white crime where the assailant(a black guy) went unpunished for what the public feels he is guilty of. It made headlines for that reason.

The same happens for many crimes with questionable outcomes. Think about the Jonbenet Ramsey case or Casey Anthony.

thumb up

AsbestosFlaygon
I don't care if that girl who attacked the siblings was black or white.
She deserves jail time for hitting the little boy, underage or not.

Star428
And she doesn't deserve jail time for what she did to the girl? She hurt her much worse.

StyleTime
I saw someone else mention the age of the people involved and wonder about it myself.

I think that is going to be a huge factor here(police said they can't even release names because they are minors.) Was this just a really unfortunate playground incident where dumb kids were being dumb kids? We've all seen stuff like that when we were teens.

What is the time a minor can serve for something like this?

Mindset
She should be forced to fight me irl, imo.

Time Immemorial
Lol, agreed

I would have just kicked the shit outa all the guys standing around laughing, then laughed in the girls face and called the cops.

AsbestosFlaygon
It was physical violence for no apparent reason (going by what was recorded on cam).

It's straight-up, race-motivated physical bullying.
It's time to end this shit by punishing the perpetrators. These kids deserve to be treated as juveniles, and locked up in prison for a week.

Lestov16
I will admit, from what I've observed at least, that certain black teenagers are indeed vicious racists. But again, this does not apply to all black teenagers or black people in general.

Mindset
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
It was physical violence for no apparent reason (going by what was recorded on cam).

It's time to end this shit by punishing the perpetrators. These kids deserve to be treated as juveniles, and locked up in prison for a week. They usually are punished.

Why does this post seem to imply that they aren't?

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Mindset
They usually are punished.

Why does this post seem to imply that they aren't?
Because they won't go to jail 'cause they're minors.

The law is too lax. It needs a major revision to address the problems in this current generation.
The age requirement for imprisonment should be lowered, since most kids these days are much more knowledgeable of their actions.

Star428

It's time to end this shit by punishing the perpetrators. These kids deserve to be treated as juveniles, and locked up in prison for a week.

A week? They deserve a month at least.

krisblaze
Because they won't go to jail 'cause they're minors.

The law is too lax. It needs a major revision to address the problems in this current generation.
The age requirement for imprisonment should be lowered, since most kids these days are much more knowledgeable of their actions.
Jail?

Have you seen the state of those youth facilities they have for minors?

And you'd send this kid to jail for beating on some other kid?

Are you dumb?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by krisblaze
Jail?

Are you dumb?

What is your experience in American youth facilities?

KingD19
Black teens have been tried as adults for far less.

Bentley
Originally posted by krisblaze
Jail?

Are you dumb?

Yeah, chop their heads off and show them in their schools and neighborhoods to be an example for others.

Esau Cairn
I will admit, from what I've observed at least, that certain black teenagers are indeed vicious racists. But again, this does not apply to all black teenagers or black people in general.

It saddens me to point out though that there was quite a big group of black teens standing around watching & not one had the decency to stop the violence.
Regardless of race issues...they stood around watching a teenager beat a child & attack a toddler.
The indifference to watching the weak get bullied is the saddest aspect to this incident.

Lestov16
Possibly Genovese syndrome?

SayWhat
After seeing the vid, I would like to see both the perp and the video maker of this, get life in federal prison for violation of civil rights and child abuse. Doubtful DOJ will persuit this case.

Reflassshh
Originally posted by Bentley
Yeah, chop their heads off and show them in their schools and neighborhoods to be an example for others. thumb up

NemeBro

I had you on ignore before and decided to give you another chance but now you are going straight back there along with the other pricks who have insulted me and this time you'll stay there forever. You're too dumb to even realize why I called you a dumbass.

It isn't just because you're racially profiling, little man.

No one gives a shit about your ignore list. I'm sorry my posts hurt your feelings. sad

StyleTime
I followed up on this today, and figured I'd post it. I feel the point about justice being served vs justice failing is important here.

The assailant in the video was arrested, quite quickly I might add, and faces felony charges, although one charge is from a separate incident.

http://fox59.com/2015/03/19/teen-girl-formally-charged-in-brutal-beating-of-another-girl-at-brookside-park/

Again, it's terrible what she did. But this is why it doesn't get headlines: the perpetrator was found and dealt with. This isn't part of some conspiracy to cover up black-on-white crimes, as much as the thread starter wants it to be. There is no controversy here because the law worked like it's supposed to.

The real discussion now is about the appropriate punishment/rehabilitation program(if you believe the thing her mother says about her mental state).

Surtur
I think part of the message in the original post might of been correct, but they just went about saying it all wrong. It is true you are probably more likely to hear about racism perpetrated against non whites as opposed to whites. Of course, you are also far more likely to encounter racism if you are not white so it makes sense.

Tattoos N Scars
Answer please....

To be fair, James Byrd, black man that got dragged behind a pickup truck in 1998, got justice. Two of his killers received deat penalty of which one was already carried out. The third perp received a life sentence.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.