Ahsoka, Ezra, and kanan vs darth vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RexCloneWarsMVS
I think the good guys would win since kanan himself is stronger then the inquisitor and the inquisitor is second to vader combined with ahsoka being really really powerful (female version of starkiller) and Ezra could kick anyone's ass if you upset him enough the 3 of them combined could beat vader

NewGuy01
Well, I mean, going off of Dave Filoni, the difference between Kanan/Ezra and Vader is akin to the difference between level 4 and level 80 fighters. So pretty sure that argument is basically invalid.

Trocity
Originally posted by RexCloneWarsMVS
ahsoka being really really powerful (female version of starkiller)

lol

Stigma
Team wins.

Kidding. stick out tongue

Vader stomps.

DARTH POWER
Well maybe they could take him in a Space battle. If they have the Ghost with Kanan and Ezra on the guns and Ahsoka piloting. Whilst Vader is by himself flying a single Tie Fighter.

Hey the OP didn't say anything about how they fight. Although even in those circumstances I wouldn't count Vader out, he is the best Starfighter in the Galaxy after all.

NewGuy01
Was about to say, Vader's a better pilot than any of them by far too lol.

Angelalex242
Vader finds their lack of faith disturbing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.