Starkiller vs Rebels ahsoka tano

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RexCloneWarsMVS
Both are power houses and legends but who will win

NewGuy01
ohai

Trocity
Starkiller ragdolls.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
ohai

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by RexCloneWarsMVS
Both are power houses and legends but who will win

When did Ahsoka become a Power House?

Zenwolf
....Right...

|King Joker|
We have no idea how powerful Ahsoka is at this point.

NewGuy01
inb4 Ahsoka buckles the hulls of Star Destroyers.

Trocity
and ragdolls Vader.

|King Joker|
inb4 Ahsoka buckles the hulls of Star Destroyers. u know just how to turn me on

ChaosTheory123
inb4 Ahsoka buckles the hulls of Star Destroyers.

Would need to be a large portion of it, preferably shielded

Though so far, we're probably not going to be seeing that any time soon, given Vader of all ****ers is currently only crushing AT-AT

Which isn't a bad feat, especially considering the kind of shit droids like r2d2 survive (not necessarily functional, mostly just talking he's not tiny droid chunks after taking a hit) in comparison (head sized comet impacts, laser cannon fire from Vader's Tie, that big explosion in the CW season 5 , etc)

I know its a speculative joke, but eh :maybe

WildBantha88
We all know that she is going to fight Vader at some point. The question is how well will she do against him

ILS
I think Ahsoka can win via heart and guts determination

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by WildBantha88
We all know that she is going to fight Vader at some point. The question is how well will she do against him

Yeah but seeing her might hamper his performance.

|King Joker|
How?

NewGuy01
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Yeah but seeing her might hamper his performance.

Filoni said it wouldn't.

|King Joker|
He'd probably just go rage-mode if anything. He won't be pulling any punches.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by ILS
I think Ahsoka can win via heart and guts determination Even against this new canon Vader that has been shown to be able to overpower At-At's?

Zenwolf
Even against this new canon Vader that has been shown to be able to overpower At-At's?

That would be after ANH, Rebels is like a few years before that feat, so can't really be noted.

Angelalex242
Starkiller curbstomps.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Zenwolf
That would be after ANH, Rebels is like a few years before that feat, so can't really be noted.

Who says he grew significantly more powerful in those 5 years?

carthage
SK stomps

RexCloneWarsMVS
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
do I know you?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Who says he grew significantly more powerful in those 5 years?

Could happen, never know. I'm just saying is all, plus we don't know what Vader is gonna be doing in Rebels anyway or if he appears much at all to showcase what he can do.

Plus 5 years is abit of time, more than enough to become more powerful considering how fast Luke progressed by the point of ROTJ.

Revanchiste
Don't know why they want tano willing such TK power to ashoka.. pur fan service....
In term of scenaristic plot TWC 2008 was pointless... More pointless than the micro serie despite the time to devlp characters etc...

The micro series devlopped the theme o the republic becoming and empire, introduce episode III. Devlopp anakin dawfall to the Dark Side in a much better shape... The only thing non canon is the ANakin flash back...

Ahsoka was nice but that's all....

Anyyyy-way : starkiller...

RexCloneWarsMVS
Originally posted by Revanchiste
Don't know why they want tano willing such TK power to ashoka.. pur fan service....
In term of scenaristic plot TWC 2008 was pointless... More pointless than the micro serie despite the time to devlp characters etc...

The micro series devlopped the theme o the republic becoming and empire, introduce episode III. Devlopp anakin dawfall to the Dark Side in a much better shape... The only thing non canon is the ANakin flash back...

Ahsoka was nice but that's all....

Anyyyy-way : starkiller... I hope your joking, clone wars wasn't pointless at all, it was about the adventures of anakin and obi wan during the clone wars and what made him a good friend and a jedi, it also covered things pretty well like why clones had to execute order 66 and such

Angelalex242
Maybe she's powered up because she's voiced by Sarah Michelle Gellar. That's worth about 5000 extra midichlorians right there.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Could happen, never know. I'm just saying is all, plus we don't know what Vader is gonna be doing in Rebels anyway or if he appears much at all to showcase what he can do.

Plus 5 years is abit of time, more than enough to become more powerful considering how fast Luke progressed by the point of ROTJ. except Aksoka isnt a Skywalker. She doesn't have the blood of Anakin running through her. It makes sense that Luke progressed quickly because his blood is OP. Ahsoka has no such advantage

|King Joker|
She doesn't need to be a Skywalker to progress quickly. Anakin already states her abilities are much more advanced than someone of her age. He said this when she was 14.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by RexCloneWarsMVS
I hope your joking, clone wars wasn't pointless at all, it was about the adventures of anakin and obi wan during the clone wars and what made him a good friend and a jedi, it also covered things pretty well like why clones had to execute order 66 and such
It have adventure....
But Does adventure alone make a good story line?
They fail to devlopp the EU.
The only good thing than we have is BX serie, the super tanks and that's all....
The fail to devlopp consistent world an culture they RUin Karen Traviss Job.

For A 5 SAISON SHOW THAT'S A ****ING SHAME !!

They fail on character devloppement. They fail so much than the series became retcon relient ! O.K Small ville is worst...

The lost season didn't devlopp the order 66 it just retcon the ****ing ass of the serie..
The cerebral implant just make clones obedients not crazy Jedi killers.....
It was a mistake to give a marine personalities to generics randoms clones only first ARC generations and commandos have personalities !

They focus on adventrue it's a pupet show... Example When Yoda go to Moraband it's written like a bad fan fiction..
WHy Bane would have a tomb on Korriban? Who built it? It's like if Batman when he die would build a tomb R.I.P Bruce Wayne alias Batman now that's robin who wear the costume !
And build a momunement that's say the same things....

except Aksoka isnt a Skywalker. She doesn't have the blood of Anakin running through her. It makes sense that Luke progressed quickly because his blood is OP. Ahsoka has no such advantage

Well before and After RotJ luke progression is... WTF?? No matter the O.P blood factor...

WildBantha88
Originally posted by |King Joker|
She doesn't need to be a Skywalker to progress quickly. Anakin already states her abilities are much more advanced than someone of her age. He said this when she was 14. there is a difference between being a cut above the rest and being a freaking Skywalker, my friend

Darth Truculent
By far Starkiller. Redirecting a SD into rail cannons, having near perfect lightsaber technique, actually having fought Vader on the DS and winning before the Emperor and not succumbing to his dominate mind ability (Emperor).

Starkiller had formal dark side training from an early age after watching his dad be murdered by Vader. Arguably (although most say he was cloned), he survived his 'death' only to become more powerful.

Ahsoka dies a brutal death

SIDIOUS 66
except Aksoka isnt a Skywalker. She doesn't have the blood of Anakin running through her. It makes sense that Luke progressed quickly because his blood is OP. Ahsoka has no such advantage

He was talking about Skywalker.

Zenwolf

I was talking about Vader. stick out tongue

RexCloneWarsMVS
Originally posted by Revanchiste
It have adventure....
But Does adventure alone make a good story line?
They fail to devlopp the EU.
The only good thing than we have is BX serie, the super tanks and that's all....
The fail to devlopp consistent world an culture they RUin Karen Traviss Job.

For A 5 SAISON SHOW THAT'S A ****ING SHAME !!

They fail on character devloppement. They fail so much than the series became retcon relient ! O.K Small ville is worst...

The lost season didn't devlopp the order 66 it just retcon the ****ing ass of the serie..
The cerebral implant just make clones obedients not crazy Jedi killers.....
It was a mistake to give a marine personalities to generics randoms clones only first ARC generations and commandos have personalities !

They focus on adventrue it's a pupet show... Example When Yoda go to Moraband it's written like a bad fan fiction..
WHy Bane would have a tomb on Korriban? Who built it? It's like if Batman when he die would build a tomb R.I.P Bruce Wayne alias Batman now that's robin who wear the costume !
And build a momunement that's say the same things....

Well before and After RotJ luke progression is... WTF?? No matter the O.P blood factor... the EU was never canon in the first place, clones having personalities were a good thing, a lot of people were sad when waxer died on umbara, or when fives died, of when echo died, most of the EU was pure bullshit. Btw the witting for the yoda story was good and most people enjoyed it, dumb fanboy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.