DCnu Aquaman Vs DCnu Cyborg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
These two got major upgrades when DC rebooted.

Who wins a non prep non BFR battle?

carver9
Aquaman

deathslash
Originally posted by carver9
Aquaman

riv6672
So, undecided then? stick out tongue
Cyborg IS able to function underwater if it goes there. Or does that just give him a new environment to get whooped in?

deathslash
Originally posted by riv6672
Cyborg IS able to function underwater if it goes there. Or does that just give him a new environment to get whooped in? If the fight goes under water, Cyborg gets beaten even worse than before (what with all the aquatic creatures that Arthur would have at his disposal). I can see Victor taking 3 or 4 fights if he keeps his distance and keeps Arthur off balance with his ranged attacks, but I can't help but see this fight devolving into h2h more often than not.

carver9
Originally posted by riv6672
Cyborg IS able to function underwater if it goes there. Or does that just give him a new environment to get whooped in?

I notice a pattern with you. You like voting for the underdog. Cyborg does alright but in the end, his cybornetic parts will be laid across the battlefield.

riv6672
I notice a pattern with you, but the filter hete would just make it a bunch if asterisks.

j/k

I didnt actually vote, BTW, just pointing things out that might be overlooked.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.