Doom vs Achievements in DCNU and DCU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
What EARTH BASED villain in both DCNU and DCU has better achievements than what Doom has accomplished? Is there anyone/villains on these planets (Earth) that has achieved just as much, if not more than Doom? It can not be a one time thing either. Doom has done great things and wielded high end, godly powers on more than one occasion.

Sin I AM
Alexander Luther

Time Immemorial
Lex

relentless1
yea, id have to say Luthor as well, he's tangled with Gods and gotten the better of them as well

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Alexander Luther

Scratch that....Joker

Golgo13
Scratch that....Joker

Nah, your initial answer was correct. Alexander was a beast. Created a device that brought back the Multiverse. Not only that, but he manipulated the Multiverse on a whim.

His last appearance was pretty impressive as well. He brought all the dead worlds back that were destroyed by Omega Man on the fly, with no prep. I wish we could have seen more of him.

Mindset
No one.

Lock this.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Golgo13
Nah, your initial answer was correct. Alexander was a beast. Created a device that brought back the Multiverse. Not only that, but he manipulated the Multiverse on a whim.

His last appearance was pretty impressive as well. He brought all the dead worlds back that were destroyed by Omega Man on the fly, with no prep. I wish we could have seen more of him.

I only put joker cuz he killed Alex and the emperor joker storyline

Golgo13
I only put joker cuz he killed Alex and the emperor joker storyline

He caught Alex off guard though and his powers weren't even working iirc.

Sin I AM
He caught Alex off guard though and his powers weren't even working iirc.

I know the details of the story golgo, joker still beat him in the end. He should have factored him in. You ALWAYS factor in joker.

Golgo13
I know the details of the story golgo, joker still beat him in the end. He should have factored him in. You ALWAYS factor in joker.

That's not much of an accomplishment though.

Sin I AM
That's not much of an accomplishment though.

Killing him isn't?

Golgo13
Killing him isn't?

Not really. Emperor Joker is though.

Sin I AM
Not really. Emperor Joker is though.

Hmmm...I think so, question would u consider killing doom. Even a depowered one not impressive

Insane Titan
Alex and Lex would easily achieve the same.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.