iZombie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dreampanther

BruceSkywalker
will watch, but i wish this was I, Vampire instead

Flyattractor
So they are going with the stupid Cop Dramedy angle?

Is that what the comic was too?

Jmanghan
This show has an awfully stupid premise.

Mindset
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
will watch, but i wish this was I, Vampire instead Really?

With the 2 other vampire shows they already have?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Jmanghan
This show has an awfully stupid premise.

So another success for the CW then?

Wei Phoenix
I feel like this premise would've been way better and accepted 13-17 years ago.

Jmanghan
They're making an E.T. sequel as well, that premise was good in the 80's. Stop rebooting old films and premises.

Btw, that pictur of her eating that fake brain is the dumbest thing I have ever seen, its also pretty disgusting, even if it is fake.

Jmanghan
All these teenybopper shows about the paranormal need to die. The only real good show like that is Supernaturl, and even that can be pretty cheesy and stupid at times.

marwash22
watched the trailer. looked dumb af.

iPass

BlackZero30x
I think they put it in the wrong time slot. I love The Flash so of course im gonna watch it but after it went off I had no interest in watching iZombie. If they had put them in reverse time slots at least there was the chance that I would have set through it in wait for The Flash.

Mindset
6/10, but I'll give it a few eps.

Jmanghan
You could argue that this is ground-breaking creativity for the Zombie genre, and it is.

But that doesn't change that this would be a better movie, not a show with the dumbest premise I have ever seen in my life.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Mindset
Really?

With the 2 other vampire shows they already have?

yea they need another one stick out tongue

first show was ok, but could have been better

Jmanghan
All the Vampire shows are stupid. They're for 14-year-old girls, and you should be ashamed of yourself for liking them.

Lestov16
I'm sure the CW isn't attempting to cash in on the success of a certain AMC hit. Certain of it.

Channel's best show was Nikita, bar none.

Dreampanther
I kinda liked the first episode. Silly and it's not going to win any awards, but as far as light entertainment goes I've seen worse. I'll give it a few more episodes.

marwash22
Originally posted by Mindset
6/10, but I'll give it a few eps. there must have been peen in the episode.

Mindset
Originally posted by marwash22
there must have been peen in the episode. Just the one in your butt.

BruceSkywalker
missed the second ep.. will look for a way to watch

Mindset
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
missed the second ep.. will look for a way to watch There was a second ep?

Jmanghan
If you watched this show, your dignity went a long time ago.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Jmanghan
All the Vampire shows are stupid. They're for 14-year-old girls, and you should be ashamed of yourself for liking them.
thumb up

Dreampanther
Ha ha, I still like this show. Some welcome relief after everything else that is so serious and dramatic. Some times it's fun just to sit back and watch some bubblegum.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Ha ha, I still like this show. Some welcome relief after everything else that is so serious and dramatic. Some times it's fun just to sit back and watch some bubblegum. Its also nice to sit doen, stick a gun in my mouth, and pull the trigger. That's one of the thing's I'd rather do then watch this show. I will continue to bash this premise, till I die of old age.

Darth Thor
I just caught S1 of this on Netflix. Never bothered to watch it originally. But damn it's a good show.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Darth Thor
I just caught S1 of this on Netflix. Never bothered to watch it originally. But damn it's a good show. Too bad it has a stupid premise.

Kazenji
Been watching season 1 of this bits & pieces here and there, Its an okay show.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.