Why do I always sound stupid?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthBorgie
I want to be special, but I never am. My thories are rejected, I've been called illogical, nobody replies to my messeges, and I really want a special little picture for my name, but i don't know where to find them. Am I stupid? AM I? (please, don't hold back from insulting me, it helps me oh so much...roll eyes (sarcastic) )

I AM UNABLE TO USE A COMPUTER. ALL I CAN GET MINE TO DO IS THROW ME OFF LINE AND FIND VIRUSES.

keokiswahine
aw, poor puppy. *pats head softly* You can keep me company; I'm always lost in space, and have to send an SOS to queeq or Dim to tow me in. I know just enough about computers to be dangerous and must do cold boot after turning computer off when it somehow locks up on me, my wonder WindowsME program and me. We'll keep each other company here. ok? smile

jedi212guy
Hey man, I know how you feel. I'm 18 but I know as much about computers as a 5 year old. My theories get chewed up too, but that's okay. Relax. Us Padawans have to stick together. It's good to know that there are other people out there that get confused with this sometimes.

Ushgarak
Blimey, I seem to have lost touch already. And I was only a Padawan a fortnight ago... God, I hope I'm not sounding too nasty if I disagree with someone's opinion. That's not how it's meant to work at all...

And join in on the role-play, you guys! The first game we're running right now is totally open!

keokiswahine
welcome to my insanity, errrr, my twilight zone, errrr, my adventure.

Ushgarak
Ok....

Gundark
Hey, DB, don't be so hard on yourself man ! Or Keo or 212...(sorry I'm really into nicknames, don't mean to offend anybody). I know less about computers than you guys put together. Dim (the babe in the purple up there) created my lightsaber and sig for me but that was after I was here for like, 5 or 6 months. I'm sure if you ask politely, her or RatCat can help you, but they're at Disneyworld right now. I hope I never came across as "rejecting" any of your theories...everybody's opinion is more than welcome here. Please don't think you're stupid or anything....different "points of view" are always welcome here...we're all here to have fun and make some great cyber-friendships along the way. Anything else I can help you with or answer, please ask me and I'll try to help. smile smile smile

queeq
You're not supid, DB. Very few of us know that very much about computers. Dimmy made most of our sigs and the pics on top. As Dim, RC or even Grand Master Raz (but ask him very politely) how to get a pic up. I don't know, I couldn't help you.

As for your theories, you rear a lot of discussion and that is very very good. So, you're fun to have around. The same goes for 212. Come down to the Tavern for free drinks to cheer you up.

finti
Dont worry DB computer stuff it`s not my thing either, but I learn as I go by ther is a testing forum and some helplines to the left of your postings.

Gundark
So tell us a little bit about yourselves...if you want. Or should we just call you The Lone Gunmen ? smile

queeq
Gundy - the board's psycho-analist. Guaranteed to screw up your brain. evil face

finti
Well better be this boards pshyco analyst than the psycho analyst of Salvador Dalicool

Gundark
So he's holed up in Finland then ! I knew it all along. laughing out loud

queeq
Dali sounds like a sound man to me. eek!

keokiswahine
sound? sound???? you call him sound???????? wink

Gundark
He certainly likes living on the edge, it seems. stick out tongue

finti
Finland?

queeq
Edge of the World. laughing out loud

finti
Where did finland come from?

queeq
Err.... Scandinavia? laughing out loud

finti
No no no no they are not part of Scandinavia, they are slavic and talk like ewoks.

queeq
laughing out loud

And what do you sound like: Gungans?

keokiswahine
*checks appendages, doesn't see flippers*

finti
Nope they speak kind of English, did you know that the ewok language is a mixture of Philippine and Swedish?

queeq
If I remember correctly it's a mixture of FIVE languages.

keokiswahine
what's his name must've had fun creating the new language. sorry, can't remember his name, the original sound guy.

jedi212guy
You guys can call me 212 if you want to. It actually has some meaning, though you probably won't guess it. I enjoy it here. I was just being a little overdramatic.

queeq
Hey, no probs 212. So what's the meaning? A recalculation maybe? 1138 divided by 421 perhaps? laughing out loud

finti
212 overdramatic, have I missed something?

Gundark
He doesn't mean his name is overdramatic, finti, old boy, just his first post on this topic. smile

Not to worry, 212, everybody has to blow off some steam sometime. Okay, now this number thing...are you gonna tell us or do we have to keep guessing? I will warn you, however we can make a 100 post thread of guessing in less than 24 hours around here. laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
An 100+ that is. evil face

Gundark
Depending on Raz's point of view. laughing out loud

queeq
There are so many 100+ threads around, he can't handle us by himself. Too bad Sith Rule will be done with by the end of the week. But we showed them, they'll have to reckon with us in the future. evil face

Maybe we should our own private and restricted council: the SC, Sith Council. And then delegates from the JC will have to come to us to beg for less chaos. The Council can be me, Gundy and Finti. evil face

Gundark
Clever idea, my master, but I don't think Raz is gonna go for it. laughing out loud

jedi212guy
It's a date. jedi212guy is my name for a lot of things. I wanted to be jediguy, but it was taken. So I thought up this date. It is the day my girlfriend and I started going out together. 2/12/1999. I really liked the mathematical answer though. Sorry for the delay. I make all of my posts at a single time a day. College life can be very heckic, you know.

queeq
AWWWEEE that's sweet. Does your girlfriend know about your name?

As for the Council, Gundy, together we can rule this board as Master and apprentice. evil face

keokiswahine
and is she the master? big grin kneel, queeq, for she is in your presence. 8o

finti
You have done it now Keosmile

queeq
Her feeble powers are no match for mine. Gundy knows her place. evil face

Gundark
finti is so good at being the bearer of bad news to others. A true Sith. laughing out loud

keo, I hate to tell you this, but, um, ahem, uh....queeq is the master. stick out tongue

queeq
But Gundy is very good apprentice. I advice you not to underestimate her powers. evil face

Gundark
Especially the female power I hold over my master of which he cannot sense. evil face

queeq
Oh I sense it alright. I just like it. laughing out loud

finti
Ffinti tells Gundark that there is no need for an umbrella indoor.

queeq
laughing out loud

keokiswahine
gundy's powers are there; the force is strong with her.

queeq
Of course. She learned from the master.

finti
What powers? already discussed flower power.

queeq
Peace, dude.

Gundark
Finti likes those bald guys in the airport that give you flowers. laughing out loud

keokiswahine
laughing out loud

Gundark
So, DarthBorgie....are ya out there man ? Did we make you feel any better ? smile

Dim
I hope so...Poor DB.

Ratcat
Hmmmm, what is this, the Galactic Support Group or what???laughing out loud

Gundark
No, its just Gundy commenting on topic on page 3. Wait a minute....what just happened ???? I WENT BACK ON TOPIC !!!! (Gundark falls into dead faint) laughing out loud

Ratcat
Now, now, deary, please don't over excert yourself.

Gundark
(Briefly lifts head up....) "Hmmm....what ? what did you say ? (head falls back down with a thunk)laughing out loud

Ratcat
I hope you don't snore.

Gundark
SKYNXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX laughing out loud

jedi212guy
Don't make me zap you with my blaster to wake you up!! laughing out loud

Ratcat
YA meany!!! laughing out loud

Gundark
Zap me, baby ! evil face

Ratcat
Kenky woman, you are a strange one!!!

queeq
Kenky??????

Ratcat
Sorry, that should be KINKY!!!

queeq
Oh yes. She is that. wink

Dim
Ooooh...so she's Kink Girl...wink

Ratcat
That makes two then. wink

queeq
No, she's kinky, but not Kink Girl. There's only one KINK GIRLtm (batteries not included) wink .

I think Gundy might be priceless. laughing out loud

Ratcat
So, KINK GIRLtm isn't actually Kinky then?

DISCLAIMER: RC recognises all trademarks relating to KINK GIRLtm. This reference was made for reporting references only and no revenue was earnt from this report.

Gundark
Kinky ? Time to let the Squik loose on RC....laughing out loud

Priceless ? Oh, queeq darling, I had no idea you saw me as a Ming vase.....laughing out loud

queeq
Just as breakable. laughing out loud

Well, let's just say that Kink Girltm gives a whole new meaning to kinkyness. If you think Gundy is kinky, you should order this one. laughing out loud

Ratcat
I think I'll just stick to my own Kinky Girl thanks.

queeq
Hehehehehe, if only you knew.

Ratcat
And what would that be exactly?

Gundark
Lets see now....B.D. (before disney) she was a silly cow. Now, A.D. (after disney) she's kinky. Interesting. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Ahem. OK, I think I'll take all that back cos SOME PEOPLE are reading far too much into our little Disney trip.... sad

Ushgarak
Oh! Worried people are reading too much into something eh?

WELL MY HEART BLEEDS!

Dim
laughing out loud
What's that supposed to mean, Ush? Maybe you should get Edna to Disney!

Ratcat
I already tried that one hon, he didn't go for it.

queeq
Now she's going with Arsey, after Gundy had her turn. laughing out loud

Ratcat
I can't do that, after all I wuv Dimmy far too much to leave her now.

She's my scwummy, wummy, honey bunny and she's weally, weally special and.....

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

DarthBorgie
Sounds like RC has regressed in age. Or maybe he just likes talking like a baby.

queeq
What on earth did Dim do to him? Sounds like some kind of regression therapy, rebirthing or something. Enjoyed the womb, RC? laughing out loud

Gundark
RC, wipe your chin, you're drooling, man. laughing out loud

Ratcat
*grins*
Well, I'm just too emotionally vulnerable right now. You better keep that Dim woman away from me....

queeq
Away???? That's not what you said last time. laughing out loud

Gundark
He keeps changing his point of view. Hmmmm...sounds like something I heard before somewhere....stick out tongue

queeq
Really? Oh, do tell...

Gundark
Well there was this old guy with a beard and there were these sandpeople and they were on this planet...oh, go watch the movie ! laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
Sounds like a very unreliable person. I wouldn't buy a car from him.

Gundark
I wouldn't buy a car from anybody who couldn't reach the door handle. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Why do you want to buy a car?

queeq
I heard old OB1 could reach it without using his hands. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Hmmmm, lucky old OB1.

DarthBorgie
I wouldnt exactly call OB1 a lucky person

queeq
Sure he was luckily. He could retire to a nice beach resort. To bad the sea dried up, but nevertheless. Bet the Jedi pension plan is excellent.

Ratcat
And the accomadation was superb!

queeq
Maybe I can sign up the Jedi Pension plan. They have such nice retirement resources: Deserts, swamps.

keokiswahine
Cloud City, anyone? how about Geonosis?

Dim
*retiring to Dagaboh*

Closing...big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.