Elijah Snow vs. Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sixth_Winged
Fight 1: a month prep with all their resource (Classic Magneto)
Fight 2: Random encounter, Elijah and classic Magneto
Fight 3: Elijah vs. Weakened Magneto from recent UX team lead by Cyclops and into his own book.

Surtur
I can only speak for fight 2 when I say Magneto should win. As I understand, Magneto's forcefield has, in the past, even protected him from non-projectile attacks. So once he gets it up..he pretty much can take his time and do what he wants.

leonidas
can't see any elijah beating mags, not even with prep. planetary had some access to decent tech, but nothing like the stuff classic mags could pull together and his personal power far exceeds snow's....not sure how this isn't a stomp every time.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Surtur
I can only speak for fight 2 when I say Magneto should win. As I understand, Magneto's forcefield has, in the past, even protected him from non-projectile attacks. So once he gets it up..he pretty much can take his time and do what he wants.

Yup, Once its up, literally nothing can get in besides Beyondersmile

Digi
Elijah w/prep is nothing to f*ck with. I mean, if we're taking everything at face value, Elijah could have Eric removed from the timestream or something similarly haxx.

The other scenarios, Mags, obviously.

Existere
What Digi said.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.