Hyperion NOW Vs DCnU Martian Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/HN_zpsqcszenej.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/MM_zps5jkof7ms.jpg

carver9
Now THIS is a good fight Golgo. Giving this to MM due to telepathy. Hyperion doesn't have resistance fts and he has been controlled before.

Golgo13
Originally posted by carver9
Now THIS is a good fight Golgo. Giving this to MM due to telepathy. Hyperion doesn't have resistance fts and he has been controlled before.

1. MM With TP.
2. MM WITHOUT TP, but can use any of his other abilities.

carver9
1. MM with TP 8/10
2. Hyperion 7/10

Prof. T.C McAbe
1. MM 8/10
2. MM 5-6/10

Surtur
Calling him "Hyperion NOW" is a much more awesome name and pretty much guarantee's he can never lose a fight ever.

VastoLord1234
Hyperion wins

Golgo13
1. MM with TP 8/10
2. Hyperion 7/10

I agree with this, but I think it's a lot closer, especially with all of MM abilities. He might be too versatile for Hyp.

Surtur
Regardless of telepathy I'm struggling to see how Hyperion can actually defeat J'onn. Unless this version of J'onn can't go intangible. Or does this version of Hyperion have feats for hitting intangible beings? There were other versions who could hit intangibles with their eyebeams, so maybe this one has also done so.

carver9
I'm trying to figure out how MM is going to hurt Hyperion when the only thing that has damaged him is an atom splitting blade and Hulks fist.

smile

Prof. T.C McAbe
I'm trying to figure out how MM is going to hurt Hyperion when the only thing that has damaged him is an atom splitting blade and Hulks fist.

smile

MM fists are as green ans Hulks and at the very least as strong. wink

Surtur

smile

That's why I said I'm struggling to see how he defeats J'onn as opposed to saying I'm struggling to see how J'onn doesn't win.

Though I guess one could ponder what would happen if he tried to phase his fist into Hyperions brain. I'm doubting this version is as good a shapeshifter as he was pre Nu. That version could shapeshift into a substance substantially more durable then J'onn was in his natural state.

But still, stalemating is better then losing I guess.

Supermex
I Dont think MM is close to Hulk in strength

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Supermex

He isn't, he is stronger.

carver9

Agreed. He doesn't have the fts the Hulk have. Not even close and I'm pretty sure my buddy who tends to low ball the Hulk wouldn't battlezone me over this either.

Supermex
In the picture Golgo put up of MM fight the JLA

Does MM even survive that attack? Aquaman is about to stab him in his culo and WW is about to slash his throat!!

Plus Supes, Bats, G.L, Cyborg and Flash are all getting in the mix..

Wtf did MM do to get that kind of treatment!??

carver9
In the picture Golgo put up of MM fight the JLA

Does MM even survive that attack? Aquaman is about to stab him in his culo and WW is about to slash his throat!!

Plus Supes, Bats, G.L, Cyborg and Flash are all getting in the mix..

Wtf did MM do to get that kind of treatment!??

Yeah, he survives but that was a rookie JLA team.

Golgo13
He used intangibility. He can also shapeshift into a stronger body to deal with enemies.

Supermex
Originally posted by Golgo13
He used intangibility. He can also shapeshift into a stronger body to deal with enemies.

Nice..

Its a cool pic thou

playa1258
Martian Manhunter dammit.

Warrior Madness
Martian Manhunter.

TheHulk
1. MM with TP 8/10
2. Hyperion 7/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.