Ghost Rider -Vs- Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..
Dcnu..

Ghost Rider (J.B)

Vs

Aquaman

Tony Stark
GR wins *SPITE*

Flyattractor
Which GR?

Kazenji
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Which GR?

Originally posted by Supermex

Ghost Rider (J.B)

Ghost Rider fries Aquaman.

Flyattractor
Just saying J.B doesn't narrow it down all that much to be honest. Cause there are at least 3 versions of J.B.

Supermex
Cls form J.B

Flyattractor
Oh well then in that case Arthur gets deep fried. Zarathos for the win.

Kazenji
Just saying J.B doesn't narrow it down all that much to be honest. Cause there are at least 3 versions of J.B.

3 versions of Johnny Blaze?

that's a new one to me.

Supermex
If G.R wins it won't be in a stomp

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Kazenji
3 versions of Johnny Blaze?

that's a new one to me.

There was the old original version from the 70's . Then there was the version that followed the 2nd series aka Dan Ketch. A miniseries that made NO Sense. And then the version that sprang up from the Garth Ennis remake.

Surtur
Bit off topic, but I'd like to see Ghost Rider ride more actual ghosts. His motorcycle should be the ghost of a dead motorcycle.

riv6672
There was the old original version from the 70's . Then there was the version that followed the 2nd series aka Dan Ketch. A miniseries that made NO Sense. And then the version that sprang up from the Garth Ennis remake.
I was going to back you up on this one.
A debate tactic here for GR often involves a pro GR poster going "well if its super omni heaven busting such and such GR, he totally wins". Cant blame them using a convoluted history to their advantage, though...

Kazenji

Well the old 70's one and the one that appeared in that Dan Ketch min-series is the same one along with that Garth Ennis series

unless your going to end up saying something silly that they're not.

Board Walker
Ghost rider as the avatar of "god" wins.

carver9
Does anyone have any physical combat fts for GR? I'm giving this to Aquaman.

Board Walker
Originally posted by carver9
Does anyone have any physical combat fts for GR? I'm giving this to Aquaman.

he has choked out hulk with chains before, does that count as physical?

Mindset
Originally posted by carver9
Does anyone have any physical combat fts for GR? I'm giving this to Aquaman. I'm assuming you read WWH.

Or you could just go to his respect thread.

Reflassshh
Arthur drowns him. thumb up

Mindset
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Arthur drowns him. thumb up Can't tell if you're serious or not.

But Aquaman gets grilled and served at Red Lobster. thumb up

Reflassshh
I'm dead serious.

Mindset
I'm dead serious. Not surprising.

Reflassshh
Not even a bit, mindset?

Mindset
Not even a bit, mindset? Not even in the slightest, my friend.

Reflassshh
laughing out loud

Well, too bad I guess.

Board Walker
If they fighting in ocean ghost rider likely loses, once his flame goes out he is done.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Board Walker
If they fighting in ocean ghost rider likely loses, once his flame goes out he is done.

Yeah except that GR's flames are Mystical and don't go out when he gets wet. One hellfire boiled Aquaman coming right up.

StiltmanFTW
Ghost Rider fries Aquaman.

Fries? With someone like Aquaman, you don't even need to try hard. Something ironic, like drowning him would work.

Yes, GR drowns autistic Arthur, AUTHUR as Sin calls him.

Flyattractor
Well the old 70's one and the one that appeared in that Dan Ketch min-series is the same one along with that Garth Ennis series

unless your going to end up saying something silly that they're not.

Except that it knida was ...The First GR was JB fused with the Demon Zarathos and after that is were more benevolent spirits and angels ....or whatever.

StiltmanFTW
Zarathos got retconned into being a fallen angel, right?

Correct me if I'm wrong. It's quite convoluted.

Board Walker
Yeah except that GR's flames are Mystical and don't go out when he gets wet. One hellfire boiled Aquaman coming right up.

yeah but Arthur's water is magical via the magic hand which is like skyfather level.

StiltmanFTW
The magic hand that he longer has . . . ?

Surtur
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Fries? With someone like Aquaman, you don't even need to try hard. Something ironic, like drowning him would work.

Yes, GR drowns autistic Arthur, AUTHUR as Sin calls him.

It's not about trying hard, it's that Ghost Rider loves him a nice piece of fried fish. I know this because I see him every Friday at the fish fry at the VFW hall.

riv6672
Silliest thread ever.

BruceSkywalker
Blaze stomps the shiite out of Aquaman

Kazenji
Except that it knida was ...The First GR was JB fused with the Demon Zarathos and after that is were more benevolent spirits and angels ....or whatever.

Ugh....it was the same thing and yes StiltmanFTW is correct.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Board Walker
If they fighting in ocean ghost rider likely loses, once his flame goes out he is done. laughing

Flyattractor
So magic cancels out magic now?

riv6672
Only for some people.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.