Vengers -Vs- H/P Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who won?
No Prep..

Fight 1. No B.F.R

Fight 2. With B.F.R

The Avengers

Cap.Wilson
Hyperion
Scarlet Witch
Capt.Marvel
Blue Marvel
Spectrum
Iron Man

Vs

H/P Doomsday

Fight starts out in Marvel Earth NYC..

Branlor Swift
Don't you mean Day?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Their only hope is SW and I doubt she will pull it off. DD 10/10

carver9
Team 9/10

Supermex
Originally posted by carver9
Team 9/10

9/10 Carv? Why is that Carv?

carver9
Originally posted by Supermex
9/10 Carv? Why is that Carv?

Doomsday hasn't evolved pass Antimatter let alone some of the stuff that the team is packing, Scarlet Witch mainly. Then there is a person on the team that could match him until they come up with a plan. I'm giving it to the squad.

Supermex
Doomsday hasn't evolved pass Antimatter let alone some of the stuff that the team is packing, Scarlet Witch mainly. Then there is a person on the team that could match him until they come up with a plan. I'm giving it to the squad.

Kool kool thanks Carv

byrdgang21
Team wins. Cap Wilson is useless

abhilegend
Doomsday beats the shit out of them.

Mindset
Vengers > Avengers?

Branlor Swift
The A made the word way too long.

h1a8
Doomsday hasn't evolved pass Antimatter let alone some of the stuff that the team is packing, Scarlet Witch mainly. Then there is a person on the team that could match him until they come up with a plan. I'm giving it to the squad. The antimatter doesn't act like antimatter. How many heralds or above has BM blasted and they got destroyed. DD has shown immunity to things he never experienced before. So his natural durability is on a high level. DD would wtf kill most of the members in a small amount of time. His claws would perpetrate them like butter. DD would heal instantly and grow greater resistance against the team. The only way to beat DD is to bfr him or nearly one shot him.

zopzop
Doomsday hasn't evolved pass Antimatter let alone some of the stuff that the team is packing, Scarlet Witch mainly.
Scarlet Witch KOed herself BFRing Thor dude. confused

H/P Doomsday decimates them.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
The A made the word way too long.

laughing laughing laughing

Henry_Pym
Hyperion is the Key here, his durability may be suspect though.

Time Immemorial
I see OP forgot to add Sentry, HP wins

Board Walker

DD evolved beyond time itself when he fought waveryder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.