Putin vs Obama

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Obama a golf club

vs

Putin, gets his nothing but his courage.

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by Time Immemorial

Obama a golf club

vs

Putin, gets his nothing but his courage.

Bored?

I get like that sometimes, too.

Putin takes this, solidly, though, unless there's a lot more to Obama than I'm aware of.

From Wikipedia:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of Putin's favorite sports is the martial art of judo. Putin began training in sambo (a martial art that originated in the Soviet Union) at the age of 14, before switching to judo, which he continues to practice today. Putin won competitions in his hometown of Leningrad (now Saint Petersburg), including the senior championships of Leningrad in both sambo and judo. He is the President of the Yawara Dojo, the same Saint Petersburg dojo he practiced at when young. Putin co-authored a book on his favorite sport, published in Russian as Judo with Vladimir Putin and in English under the title Judo: History, Theory, Practice (2004).

Though he is not the first world leader to practice judo, Putin is the first leader to move forward into the advanced levels. Currently, Putin holds a 6th dan (red/white belt) and is best known for his Harai Goshi (sweeping hip throw). Putin earned Master of Sports (Soviet and Russian sport title) in judo in 1975 and in sambo in 1973. At a state visit to Japan, Putin was invited to the Kodokan Institute, the judo headquarters, where he showed different judo techniques to the students and Japanese officials.

Putin also holds an 8th dan black belt in Kyokushin kaikan karate gotten in November 2014. He was presented the black belt in December 2009 by Japanese champion Kyokushin Karate-Do master Hatsuo Royama.

In 2013, Putin re-introduced the GTO physical fitness program to Russia with the support of Steven Seagal.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Putin#Martial_arts

Bentley
Pencil pusher with a club vs ex-KGB agent.

mmm

Time Immemorial
Damn here I thought Obama would win with all his experience with his club.

ArtificialGlory
If GTA has taught me anything, it's that a golf club is a great melee weapon.

Tzeentch
Obama is bigger, younger and black.

He'd probably win in a fighter.

Bentley
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Obama is bigger,

So he'll crash harder from a judo grab.

younger

So he'll get overconfident and play into Putin's more technical fighting style.

and black.

Unless they are fighting a night in a pitch black room or something I fail to see this as an advantage mmm

So yes, Putin gets stomped just like he was during the Georgian invasion Happy Dance

Omega Vision
Umm...I think most of the time a guy with a golf club is going to win against an unarmed fighter, unless the unarmed fighter is much stronger, faster, younger, and more skilled. I don't know if Putin's skill advantage is enough to offset Obama's double reach advantage and his relative youth.

Jmanghan
A 150 lb Judo master has kicked a 350 lb man's ass.

Jmanghan
Judo > Any weapon Obama can think of, even a chainsaw.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Judo > Any weapon Obama can think of, even a chainsaw.
I'm pretty sure Obama can think of a gun, lol.

And judo would be pretty useless against a chainsaw.

Jmanghan
How do you figure?? Judo isn't just grabs, dude, you can be old and flexible.

|King Joker|
Obama takes this.

Spawningpool
This is how the battle goes

*a wild Putin appears*
*obama is surprised*
Putin uses missile strike
Critical hit
Obama uses slow connection to obamacare site
*putin is now confused*
Obama calls in seal team six
Critical hit
Putin uses Judo chop
*obama is at deaths door*
Obama uses Michelle's get healthy campaign
Critical hit
*putin has fainted*
Obama wins

Quincy
Well that depends, does Obama's America powers get limited? Because in the original Manga Obama had The Power of a 1000 Freedoms, and could transform into a 300 foot tall Bald Eagle.

If we are going Anime only, then Obama still wins considering his golf club is also the declaration of independence is also a lightsaber. Thread is spite dude

Lestov16
In a fair fight Obama would win, but we all know 47 Republicans will write a letter to Putin telling him to bring a gun.

Robtard
Fanboy fantasies and the Putin propaganda machine aside.

Reality: Obama swings the club at Putin's head, it connects and Putin goes down. Likely suffering a concussion.

Jmanghan
Obama is a pussy.

Robtard
Pussy or not, he can swing a golf club

Jmanghan
So Martial Arts vs Melee Weapons, Melee weapons wins?

Robtard
So Martial Arts vs Melee Weapons, Melee weapons wins?

Depends, if Putin were some 'in his prime martial badass', sure he could take it.

He's over 60, out of shape and severely lacking the reach advantage here. So he gets hits in the head by a golf club and goes down.

Jmanghan
Steven Seagal, Samo Hung, Van Damme. All these people would easily stop Obama with a golf club effortlessly. Martial Arts doesn't care what weapon you're using

Robtard
Steven Seagal, Samo Hung, Van Damme. All these people would easily stop Obama with a golf club effortlessly. Martial Arts doesn't care what weapon you're using

A) They're all actors
B) Two of them are over 60 and out of shape

I'd say Van Damme might be able to take a golf club wielding Obama since he's still in decent shape and would likely be too high on coke to feel the hits

NemeBro
Originally posted by Robtard
A) They're all actors
B) Two of them are over 60 and out of shape

I'd say Van Damme might be able to take a golf club wielding Obama since he's still in decent shape and would likely be too high on coke to feel the hits lol

No but Obama wins. Weapons >>> martial arts.

It's why people brought weapons to battlefields in ancient Japan and China, as opposed to running out and swinging their fists.

Star428
Obama is bigger, younger and black.

He'd probably win in a fighter.

Taller? Yes. Bigger? I'm not so sure about that. Looks to me like Putin would have a weight advantage. Younger? Yes. Point taken. But, black? LOL. I don't see how you equate that with some kind of an advantage. Seriously, that's not an advantage anymore than it's a disadvantage.

Putin also has balls and, sadly, I can't say the same for our current President. Personally, I think Putin would make Obama his b**** even with Obama having a golf club.

Spawningpool
Originally posted by Star428
Taller? Yes. Bigger? I'm not so sure about that. Looks to me like Putin would have a weight advantage. Younger? Yes. Point taken. But, black? LOL. I don't see how you equate that with some kind of an advantage. Seriously, that's not an advantage anymore than it's a disadvantage.

Putin also has balls and, sadly, I can't say the same for our current President. Personally, I think Putin would make Obama his b**** even with Obama having a golf club.
Obama seems pretty gangster to me

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NemeBro
lol

It's why people brought weapons to battlefields in ancient Japan and China, as opposed to running out and swinging their fists.

So a random gangster with a baseball bat would beat the living hell out of an MMA fighter?

Ms Chelle
First Putin would try to invade Obama's space. Putin tries to work all angles using various tricks. Obama uses the golf club to keep distance between him and Putin while trying to talk it out peacefully..

Bentley
lol

They weren't exactly using golf clubs though confused

Give Obama a Naginatta and he'd either stomp or cut his own foot like a chump.

Time Immemorial
A golf club would not stop me tbh, you can grab it and use it on the other person.

NemeBro
So a random gangster with a baseball bat would beat the living hell out of an MMA fighter? Quite possibly, yeah. It wouldn't be an easy fight for most MMA fighters. But of course, Putin is not nearly as skilled as the average MMA fighter, and isn't in nearly as good of shape.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Bentley
They weren't exactly using golf clubs though confused

Give Obama a Naginatta and he'd either stomp or cut his own foot like a chump. The difference between a golf club and, say, a kanabo primarily lies in their relative ability to crush armour, and to a lesser extent bone. A golf club can still brain someone well-enough, and would actually probably be considerably easier to handle.

NemeBro
A golf club would not stop me tbh, you can grab it and use it on the other person. Or you could break your fingers after you tried to stop a solid steel or iron pole with a weighted end, lol.

Bentley
Or you could break your fingers after you tried to stop a solid steel or iron pole with a weighted end, lol.

Again, it's breaking your fingers against getting the blunt in your skull.

While I agree that the club handles well and can be made into a proper weapon it's still not the kind of weapon that would incapacitate you fast unless you get hit in the skull. That's a world of difference against a war weapon that should at least limit your mobility with a proper hit.

Mindset
Or you could break your fingers after you tried to stop a solid steel or iron pole with a weighted end, lol. Nope, he'd break the bat. thumb up

NemeBro
Originally posted by Mindset
Nope, he'd break the bat. thumb up He's a big guy.

NemeBro
Again, it's breaking your fingers against getting the blunt in your skull.

While I agree that the club handles well and can be made into a proper weapon it's still not the kind of weapon that would incapacitate you fast unless you get hit in the skull. That's a world of difference against a war weapon that should at least limit your mobility with a proper hit. If you were hit with a war club (like the kanabo) in the hand, the damage would probably technically be "greater", sure, but at the end of the day that hand will still be largely incapacitated, lol. Which would put Putin at even more of a disadvantage.

Similarly, a fighter hit with a proper blunt weapon (I am distinguishing between blunt weapons and bladed ones) in just the hand would experience a lot of pain and be unable to use that hand (just like with a golf club, lol), sure, but would still be able to otherwise move around if they could tough through the pain. A real weapon would, however, be better able to incapacitate the legs than a golf club.

I don't deny that a golf club is less effective than a real weapon. That's obvious. But the differences frankly will probably not matter, lol.

Reflassshh
Obama bashes his head in.

Omega Vision
A golf club would not stop me tbh, you can grab it and use it on the other person.
We can test that.

I'm dispatching Mindset to your house with a nine iron.

BackFire

What if you failed at grabbing it? Then it might stop you.

Jmanghan
If Obama loses the golf club, he will beg for mercy.

Jmanghan
The only time Obama looked threatening was when he was giving that creepy smiling during his campaign against Romney. Putin just looks like an intimidating dude, I wouldn't mess with him, I'm 5"9, 230 lbs. I'm also mildly efficient in Karate. (I'm a red belt).

Reflassshh
If Obama loses the golf club, he will beg for mercy. In that case Obama would have to use his longer, superior dick to subdue Putin. Same results imo.

Jmanghan
Unless Putin grabs his dick and throws him around much like Hulk did Loki in the Avengers.

Omega Vision
The only time Obama looked threatening was when he was giving that creepy smiling during his campaign against Romney. Putin just looks like an intimidating dude, I wouldn't mess with him, I'm 5"9, 230 lbs. I'm also mildly efficient in Karate. (I'm a red belt).
Not even if you had a golf club?

Star428
Originally posted by Reflassshh
In that case Obama would have to use his longer, superior dick to subdue Putin. Same results imo.

So, you've actually seen both their dicks? LOL.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Star428
So, you've actually seen both their dicks? LOL.
You're just jealous because he moves in powerful circles.

And powerful circle jerks.

red g jacks

Unless they are fighting a night in a pitch black room or something I fail to see this as an advantage mmm
that's cuz you're from france

Star428
I'm not from France and I don't see how that equates to an advantage either. To think that someone has an advantage in a fight simply because their skin is a certain color is silly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.