Zannah, Satele and Meetra vs. Koon, Kenobi and Fisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
All at their peak.

No amp/prep time.

Setting: Endor Forests

Who wins?

WildBantha88
Team one no sweat

|King Joker|
Pretty much.

Emperordmb
Yeah team 1.

carthage
Team 2

Meetra can't carry the slack of Darth Zannah

Sinious
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Team one no sweat

NTJack0
Originally posted by carthage
Team 2

Meetra can't carry the slack of Darth Zannah Implying Zannah doesn't mind **** team two immediately.

carthage
She has to gather power in order to do that and anyone on team 2 would stomp her in a duel

Jmanghan
Zannah gets destroyed, Meetra does... barely ok, and Satele is the only real threat, but not enough to do any real damage. Team 2 almost stomps.... ALMOST.

Q99
Team One, solidly. Satele's the strongest on the field. Zannah's not just a threat with her sorcery but has a sword style specifically for dragging things out so even in a matchup she loses it won't be quick, and Meetra's pretty powerful herself.

Jmanghan
Meetra is much weaker then anyone on Team 2. Zannah and Meetra get stomped in a duel by anyone on team 2, and then all 3 of them overwhelm Zannah.

Nephthys
Meetra is no weaker than anyone in team 2. erm

Originally posted by WildBantha88
Team one no sweat

carthage
Meetra is the best on her team, Zannah is just useless and Satele's would lose to all three Jedi for a majority

Nephthys
None of these Jedi could last a second against Zannah before she mind****s them.

carthage
She's have to gather her power which is hard because all of these fighters are better than she is as duelists thumb up. Not sure why you keep promoting the same bs when Ant and other posters proved your illusion wanking nonsense wrong ages ago

Nephthys
She can fire off sorcerous attacks nigh-instantly, as I've proven 100% unassailably. That you continue to ignore this fact just demonstrates what an utter troll you are, actively ignoring truths you don't like.

Jmanghan
I have a very very VERY hard time believing that anyone on Team 1 would break through Kenobi's Soresu without double-teaming him.

Nephthys
Satele and Zannah can get through with the Force. Problem solved.

Jmanghan
Usually don't even think about the force, but I guess there's no use arguing then, Team 1 it is.

carthage
Originally posted by Nephthys
She can fire off sorcerous attacks nigh-instantly, as I've proven 100% unassailably. That you continue to ignore this fact just demonstrates what an utter troll you are, actively ignoring truths you don't like.

Which is actively contradicted by the fact she struggled to use them whenever pressed by Bane and Sarro Xaj thumb up But keep ignoring those examples, she clearly had to gather power as per text

AncientPower
I have to agree with Neph, Zannah should be a great drag out fighter here, Meetra is good enough to hold her own whilst Satele BM amps the entire team for the win.

carthage
What are her feats with Bm?

Nephthys
Which is actively contradicted by the fact she struggled to use them whenever pressed by Bane and Sarro Xaj thumb up But keep ignoring those examples, she clearly had to gather power as per text

Except that Zannah successfully put enough distance between her and Bane to use her spell, after being thrown to the ground, stomped on and having Bane unleash his full offensive against her while she was on the ground with her ribs broken. The only reason she "struggled" to use it against him was because she was charging it up for an attack he had no hope of blocking. Completely by choice. With Sarro she was literally backed into a corner and was far from her prime. She can easily use it before any of these Jedi engage her in sabers anyway, so your point is irrelevant.

And everyone has to gather power to use it. Bane is described as gathering and unleashing power while rapid firing lightning bolts. It doesn't mean they need a lengthy charge time. I've proven she can "gather" her power almost instantly and use it with the same speed one can use a Force Push. I can direct you to the quotes yet again if you want, but we both know you'll have no option by sticking your fingers in your ears and repeating "la la la gather power" like always if I do.

Emperordmb
And Zannah can gather power while dueling. She was doing exactly that in DOE.

AncientPower
What are her feats with Bm?

Beyond obviously being very powerful in it's use, she can employ in combat whilst facing even Revan. The story mechanics for the fight include his attempt to interrupt her power if I remember the video correctly. Which of course means it was having a strong effect on the fight.

Nephthys
I believe it said they were greatly enhanced.

red8
Satele wouldn't need to use BM.

Zannah outclasses her opponents.
Satele outclasses her opponents.
Meetra can put up a fight against anyone on team 2.

Team 1 stomps.

Trocity
Satele might ragdoll Kenobi with the Force, he is pretty susceptible to it and Satele does have decent TK.

SIDIOUS 66
Plo is the most powerful force user here based on feats. He's moved starship sized objects without strain (Malevolence arc), and with the help of another force user, he held together an entire stardestroyer which was on the verge of imploding (TCW, when Anakin and Mace were trapped inside the destroyer). As a saber duelist, he's held his own against Ventress with a wounded arm.

Nephthys
Zannah eclipses Plo in power utterly. erm

|King Joker|
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
and with the help of another force user, he held together an entire stardestroyer which was on the verge of imploding Was that with Ahsoka or another Jedi? I don't remember.

SIDIOUS 66
No, she doesn't.

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Was that with Ahsoka or another Jedi? I don't remember.

I was about to say Ahsoka, but I wasn't sure either.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
I was about to say Ahsoka, but I wasn't sure either. Just checked. It's Ahsoka.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.