Corran Horn vs Ven Zallow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILS
1. Sabers.

2. All Out.

Trocity
Horn in a great fight.

carthage
Probably Corran due to stuff like illusions and what not. I'm not sure who is more skilled, Corran would get stomped horribly by Deceived Malgus though

Q99
Originally posted by carthage
Probably Corran due to stuff like illusions and what not. I'm not sure who is more skilled, Corran would get stomped horribly by Deceived Malgus though

You're going to have to explain this one to me. They're close, maybe edge to Corran, but Corran would be stomped by someone who only edged out Zallow?

carthage
Due to his force abilities in particular telekinesis

Q99
Ah, rock-paper-scissors effect. I could see that.

Arhael
Due to his force abilities in particular telekinesis
Coran demonstrated the ability to block TK with Force barrier during argument with Kyp and that's before he reached his prime. So, no.

carthage
Originally posted by Arhael
Coran demonstrated the ability to block TK with Force barrier during argument with Kyp and that's before he reached his prime. So, no.

I don't recall any good barrier feats from him, but I'm not that far into the Vong material. I don't recall any powerful TK feats from Zallow atm, but Kyp still sent him sailing. Also Zallows strength advantage is being undersold, Shedao pummeled him into the ground and Zallow is Malgus's equal in strength

Arhael
I don't recall any good barrier feats from him, but I'm not that far into the Vong material. I don't recall any powerful TK feats from Zallow atm, but Kyp still sent him sailing. Also Zallows strength advantage is being undersold, Shedao pummeled him into the ground and Zallow is Malgus's equal in strength
It was Kyp aided by Kun, don't forget that. Corran even felt someone else's presense before being overpowered. Bottom line Corran later in the books became much better at Force barriers to the point that he tanked multiple explosions. Corran faced multiple Lost Tribe Sith. If he had no defence against TK, he wouldn't be even considered to be leading the front line together with Luke and Jaina.

Zallow has no strength advantage. Him fighting Malgus does not prove he has equal strength to Malgus or that he is stronger than Corran.

Also, lol at bringing up Shedao fight. Shedao did not pummel him to ground, you make things up. However, Corran demonstrated well in fight against Shedao how he can outsmart his opponents.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.