Why was rex never promoted to ARC captain?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RexCloneWarsMVS
In TCW ****ing Echo and fives were promoted to arc troopers for doing nothing but sniping a few droids and defending a bunch of kids from a few incompetent droids, what do they get for that? ARC trooper training, they didn't deserve it at all, they should have been promoted to sergeant or something they got into the war a year after it begun,, rex did a lot more then that, he survived the first battle of geonosis, he survived the battle of teth and which nearly his entire company was massacred at leaving only him and 5 others, and had done much more then fives and echo, he also had jaig eyes but no ARC training? That's kind of stupid, he, cody, and hevy were the only reason domino squad survived the skirmish of rishi moon, I can see why he deserted before the war even ended...

Revanchiste
Coz ARC = First generation = Trained by Jango or mandalorian who just leave Kamino after the begining of the war except the old Kal.. But the old Kal leave his job...

ARC = Rex in.... 50 times more bad ass.......

ARC = Jango level.....

He is a ****ing clone, no promotion. We need him also to leed troops he is a cptain.. He lead infantry..... Have you ever played world in conflict????
You can be promotted to a batalion as a clone but not promoted to a function ARC is grade but also a fonction : commando... He don't have the skill require to do long ass commando mission as the leader of the squad without Anakin help...
Sure he can do some commandomissions...
But we have delta suad and many other squad for this kind of thing...

RexCloneWarsMVS
Originally posted by Revanchiste
Coz ARC = First generation = Trained by Jango or mandalorian who just leave Kamino after the begining of the war except the old Kal.. But the old Kal leave his job...

ARC = Rex in.... 50 times more bad ass.......

ARC = Jango level.....

He is a ****ing clone, no promotion. We need him also to leed troops he is a cptain.. He lead infantry..... Have you ever played world in conflict????
You can be promotted to a batalion as a clone but not promoted to a function ARC is grade but also a fonction : commando... He don't have the skill require to do long ass commando mission as the leader of the squad without Anakin help...
Sure he can do some commandomissions...
But we have delta suad and many other squad for this kind of thing... idiot, in season 7 rex was going to lead a group of clone commandos on a mission, but disney cancelled the series so NOOOO, also fives and echo weren't first gen arc troopers they we're standard clone troopers you haven't even watched the series, also rex was trained by jango

Revanchiste
But we need him as a captain.... SO.......

BobaFett117
Really, Fives and Echo saved cadets and servered Kamino. Rex was modeled after ARC trooper Fordo who was a commander so promoting Rex destroys the leader role. Rex also was a Clone Trooper and not a ARC, like how Commander Cody is a Clone Commander, Echo and Fives were honorary ARCs considering they never had the training. In truth, you would've hated Rex as a ARC for they work solo and without a Jedi along with him never speaking.

BobaFett117
Originally posted by RexCloneWarsMVS
idiot, in season 7 rex was going to lead a group of clone commandos on a mission, but disney cancelled the series so NOOOO, also fives and echo weren't first gen arc troopers they we're standard clone troopers you haven't even watched the series, also rex was trained by jango
Rex wasn't trained by Jango, he was flash trained.

Tzeentch
Originally posted by RexCloneWarsMVS
In TCW ****ing Echo and fives were promoted to arc troopers for doing nothing but sniping a few droids and defending a bunch of kids from a few incompetent droids, what do they get for that? ARC trooper training, they didn't deserve it at all, they should have been promoted to sergeant or something they got into the war a year after it begun,, rex did a lot more then that, he survived the first battle of geonosis, he survived the battle of teth and which nearly his entire company was massacred at leaving only him and 5 others, and had done much more then fives and echo, he also had jaig eyes but no ARC training? That's kind of stupid, he, cody, and hevy were the only reason domino squad survived the skirmish of rishi moon, I can see why he deserted before the war even ended... He was a *****.

BobaFett117
Originally posted by Tzeentch
He was a *****. That is rude

Tzeentch
sorry

Revanchiste
We need to call a moderator, sing the song of the moderator to summon this mystic legendary indentity :
I am Da Moder and i uze Da Ban
Dat very thing rocks much!
Me watchin" User flooding -Ban!
Don"t try to do as such!

Ban! Horror fills their hearts!
Ban! Blood massacre starts!
Ban! No one can withstand us!
Ban! This post will be your last

The only game I play is Banning bots
I ban,and ban,and Ban!
Iburn to ash all of this blasted rot
I am the Banning Fan!

Ban! Horror fills their hearts!
Ban! Blood massacre starts!
Ban! No one can withstand us!
Ban! This post will be your last

BobaFett117
Just why?

Revanchiste
coz the moderator biatch. Watt woz rude in thiz topic???
I da ban !!!!! Coz I have a brain and I use it.

BobaFett117
Wow, just wow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.