Master Chief vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nusa105
One day, Master Chief meets Captain America and Master Chief make a challenge with Capt. America. They same super soldier but Master Chief is a Super Soldier with a Big Body Armor and Helmet and Capt. America is a Super Soldier with a tough body, His Shield, and a weapons.

Who wins?

Spawningpool
I'd like to think cheif takes this

Spawningpool
Btw wrong forum

Fated Xtasy
Meh Captain America has a few appearances in games. It's fine.

Anyway. I'd like to say chief wins this, but his standard equipment is an assault rifle, a pistol and a knife. Captain America has an answer to all of these things. He can use his shield to protect himself from bullets and he's skilled in H2H which I don't know if John is. Though I'd say his strength gives him an edge. That would be the wild card imo.

But for now, I'd say Captain Steve Rogers wins this. Remember a well timed blow can bring the chief's shield down. Something I think is well within Capt Steve's capabilities to do.

Jmanghan
John effortlessly beat down several highly trained ODST's when he was 14.

Captain America won't even be able to hurt him if he has his armor on.

This is a stomp.

Jmanghan
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090717190403/halo/images/5/50/John-117_fighting_ODST_team.png Just in case anyone asks.

NemeBro
On average, Chief wins.

Peak showings? Cap stomps hard.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NemeBro
On average, Chief wins.

Peak showings? Cap stomps hard. What has Cap done in his Peak that is more impressive then what he does usually?

TheHulk
Meh, Cap A wins 6-7/10

Revanchiste
Master chief = Insane luck.

I think than it end in a CQC fahsion combat since captain america can dodge sniper shot....

Captain get humiliated in CQC even if he is supposed to be stronger in this domain.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Jmanghan
John effortlessly beat down several highly trained ODST's when he was 14.

Captain America won't even be able to hurt him if he has his armor on.

This is a stomp.

And Cap fought through people enhanced with the super soldier serum after his own had worn off. As often as I usually defended Chief since people usually didn't know the other things he was capable of...

Originally posted by NemeBro
On average, Chief wins.

Peak showings? Cap stomps hard.

This no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.