Reed Richards or Hank Pym ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who would you rather have on you team?

Both are badass preppers, but who would you rather have on your team when it come to getting physically involved in a team fight ?

Reed Richards or Hank Pym ?

Henry_Pym
Physically? Pym would sh!t stomp Reed

Surtur
I suppose in a fight Reed might be useful if he uses his body to cushion his team mates from attacks like punches from people with super strength, etc. Offensively though..Pym can turn really small or into a giant sized version. Unless he lost the ability to turn big.

Henry_Pym
Yellow Jacket can grow

Supermex
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Yellow Jacket can grow

Can Yellow Jacket turn small as well?

Tony Stark
Physically? Pym would sh!t stomp Reed

*COUGH* Bullsh!t

Reed has beaten DOOM h2h... Pym's got little very little shot here.

TheHulk
Bruce Banner(smartest one there is) wins

riv6672
Pym all day long.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Supermex
Can Yellow Jacket turn small as well? yesOriginally posted by Tony Stark
*COUGH* Bullsh!t

Reed has beaten DOOM h2h... Pym's got little very little shot here. Pym is class 100 at his highest levels. He could punt Reed into the atmosphere.

Supermex
Just to be clear here.. I'm asking who of the 2 Reed or Hank would be the better asset on a team when it comes to physical support rather than prep/planning support type of help.

Henry_Pym
Pym

Better power set, and tougher.

tkitna
Pym

Reed gets hit head bashed in on all kinds of occasions. Not sure how a guy that stretches can get knocked out by a punch, but Reed surely does.

zom1967
In the smarts department Reed all day long.In powers,don`t underestimate the rubber guy.Reed wins again.

riv6672
Please, even Reed has gone on record as saying his powers arent as important/useful (its not like he's Plastic Man, folks) as what he brings to the table intellectually.
Pym brings just as much of the latter, and as for the former, he has legit offense/defense that can stand up to/take down most top tiers.

Surtur
yes Pym is class 100 at his highest levels. He could punt Reed into the atmosphere.

What Class 100 feats does Pym have?

Originally posted by riv6672
Please, even Reed has gone on record as saying his powers arent as important/useful (its not like he's Plastic Man, folks) as what he brings to the table intellectually.
Pym brings just as much of the latter, and as for the former, he has legit offense/defense that can stand up to/take down most top tiers.

I wouldn't call them intellectual equals. Though Pym is certainly close to Reed when it comes to intellect.

StiltmanFTW

Reed's powers might be what makes him so super-smart, as Stark noticed in The Five Nightmares.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Surtur

I wouldn't call them intellectual equals. Though Pym is certainly close to Reed when it comes to intellect. Fighting the amped absorbing man, holding up large building, & a few time skyscrapers.

Even his lower tier foes like Whirlwind & Radioactive man hit harder than Reed could muster.

Pym beat him last time, but honestly I'd say they are equals with Reed having greater mastery of science fiction type stuff & Pym having some mastery over magic.

Surtur
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Reed's powers might be what makes him so super-smart, as Stark noticed in The Five Nightmares.

What made Stark think his powers made him so smart? Did he lose his powers in a story and show he wasn't as smart as he once was? Wasn't he a genius even before the accident? I know Ultimate Reed Richards could make himself smarter by stretching his brain.

riv6672
Originally posted by Surtur

I wouldn't call them intellectual equals.

I wouldnt, either. smokin'

Mindset
Is my wife an annoying nag?

If so, I'd probably pick Pym.

Mindset
Originally posted by Tony Stark
*COUGH* Bullsh!t

Reed has beaten DOOM h2h... Pym's got little very little shot here. When did this happen?

riv6672
Doesnt really matter if it happened, these arent two h2h fighters we're discussing. Power set for power set there's no doubt Pym is more useful in a physical confrontation for any team he's on.

Mindset
Doesnt really matter if it happened, these arent two h2h fighters we're discussing. Power set for power set there's no doubt Pym is more useful in a physical confrontation for any team he's on. I don't care.

I want to know when Reed beat Doom in hth.

riv6672
Since you're being so polite, go Fire trUCK yourself. Google the feat. stick out tongue

Mindset
http://cdn1.sciencefiction.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/hosed.gif

Pretty good feat. thumb up

riv6672
Well there you go! thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.