Does anyone still keep in contact with Raz?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Any mods, members? Anyone at all? I know its nothing, but I have the creeps that something bad happened to him.

Scribble
I always wonder this. I want to interview him for a segment on Bardock's supplement thread.

Quincy
But Jmang...don't you remember?

You are Raz

Jmanghan
Bardock the character? Or Bardock42?

Scribble
Well, since Bardock the character is fictional and thus incapable of creating a thread on KMC forums... you know what, I'll leave you to figure out which one.

Scribble
Haha, no, but seriously, I mean Bardock42. His supplement thread is the shit.

\\W//
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Bardock the character? Or Bardock42? Originally posted by Scribble
Well, since Bardock the character is fictional and thus incapable of creating a thread on KMC forums... you know what, I'll leave you to figure out which one. haermm

last i heard, backfire was keeping raz in his basement but now idk.

wonder if any mods have had any contact with him semi recently

Reflassshh
I am raz.

AsbestosFlaygon
RIP Raz.

The best admin in this forum evar.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
RIP Raz.

The best admin in this forum evar.

Too bad he abandonded the forum without even saying why or bye.

Jmanghan
He logged on last year in October :/

Impediment
The last time I remember Raz being online was when he promoted me to a global mod.

Jmanghan
When was that? Or can you not remember?

Impediment
11/25/13.

dadudemon
I offered to buy this site from Raz to both his direct e-mail and his business e-mail. I called his business line, too, and left a voicemail.

He hasn't responded. There is no hope. Raz neither wants to sell nor does he want to pass the reigns on to another admin (co-owner: I offered to buy or become a partial owner).

Several KMC members have started other and better sites and tried to move us there. People just didn't move. Really, what needs to happen, someone needs to get Raz to sell or allow some of the ownership to be purchased. He just won't. I don't understand his distance. What little I have talked to him, he is an IT geek just like I am. Seems he would care more about his babies/projects than this.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by dadudemon
I offered to buy this site from Raz to both his direct e-mail and his business e-mail. I called his business line, too, and left a voicemail.

He hasn't responded. There is no hope. Raz neither wants to sell nor does he want to pass the reigns on to another admin (co-owner: I offered to buy or become a partial owner).

Several KMC members have started other and better sites and tried to move us there. People just didn't move. Really, what needs to happen, someone needs to get Raz to sell or allow some of the ownership to be purchased. He just won't. I don't understand his distance. What little I have talked to him, he is an IT geek just like I am. Seems he would care more about his babies/projects than this.

The site apparently is generating revenue, though I dont know how we all use ad blocks.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by dadudemon

I was planning to do the same.

But since you say he hasn't responded, it will be a lost cause.

I assume he probably still uses this forum as a source of revenue, somehow.

Jmanghan
Does he control the main website?

Jmanghan
Killermovies?

AsbestosFlaygon
That site is dead.
It hasn't been updated since 2013.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.