Loki vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Henry_Pym
Loki gets the Norn Stones
DCNU DS
No bfr

Fight.

Surtur
Can Loki survive power that is enough to destroy a planet using the norn stones?

saurabh kanhere
DS always win unless the opponent is Superman.
-Anonymous

zopzop
Darkseid

carver9
Loki wins.

Rezactic
Darkseid

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
Loki wins.

Um, what?

relentless1
Darkseid stomps

quanchi112
Loki wins.

saurabh kanhere
Originally posted by quanchi112
Loki wins.

no

Rezactic
I'm pretty sure in a Marvel vs DC thread Quanchi will always go with the Marvel character, he's just as bad if not worse than ODG when it comes to being biased toward Marvel.

quanchi112
Originally posted by saurabh kanhere
no Norn stones.

Branlor Swift
Loki has a lot of firepower but if the Void example is anything to go off of, shitty durability.

Though he let it happen but still. There's not much to say the Norn Stones amp his durability enough for this fight

saurabh kanhere
Originally posted by quanchi112
Norn stones. no

Sin I AM
What has loki done with the stones? They seem to be slightly less than mjolnir

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Sin I AM
What has loki done with the stones? They seem to be slightly less than mjolnir

Well they gave the heroes the power in Siege to go from not penetrating the Voids skin to allowing Cap to throw his shield right through him. I'd say the stones are uber.

ODG
What has loki done with the stones? They seem to be slightly less than mjolnir Thor w/ Mjolnir was getting steamrolled by the Void. Loki w/ the Norn Stones had the Void reeling.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by ODG
Thor w/ Mjolnir was getting steamrolled by the Void. Loki w/ the Norn Stones had the Void reeling.

The Void was hardly reeling, Thor hit him with lightning after the Norn stones and it still didn't hurt him really.

He felt the hits (as we can see him going ARRRH!) after that but he never was "reeling" as you described it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by saurabh kanhere
no Absolutely.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ODG
Thor w/ Mjolnir was getting steamrolled by the Void. Loki w/ the Norn Stones had the Void reeling. Completely inaccurate. Void while taking on an amped team and Loki easily disposed of Loki.

ODG
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
The Void was hardly reeling, Thor hit him with lightning after the Norn stones and it still didn't hurt him really.

He felt the hits (as we can see him going ARRRH!) after that but he never was "reeling" as you described it. I think you and I have different opinions on what being sent reeling is. Originally posted by Rezactic
I'm pretty sure in a Marvel vs DC thread Quanchi will always go with the Marvel character, he's just as bad if not worse than ODG when it comes to being biased toward Marvel. What an interesting opinion. Please, tell me more.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Well they gave the heroes the power in Siege to go from not penetrating the Voids skin to allowing Cap to throw his shield right through him. I'd say the stones are uber.

Meh, that was indirect though. Any other feats besides seige? I dont like taking anything from that arc as a power display since sentry wanted to be stopped

Sin I AM
Originally posted by ODG
Thor w/ Mjolnir was getting steamrolled by the Void. Loki w/ the Norn Stones had the Void reeling.

I like u.

quanchi112
I like u. He is clearly wrong. The world isn't flat it's round.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.