Uni Student Coming Through

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dramatic Gecko
Or college if your of the uncultured American persuasion.

Yes. Starting 2016 I start at a Uni on the other side of the country and guess what I'm studying you guessed right. The Bachelor of Communication (Theatre/Media). I may have only gotten Attar score under 40 but with my brilliant Audition and a refferel from the Head of Content of "a certain" Radio Station in Melbourne I was offered in a place in the early rounds.

Four years from now I'll be in show bizz.

Dramatic Gecko very happy right now. Chou.

riv6672
Conratulations!
If the world doesnt end, you'll be right on track....thumb up

jaden101
Nice one. I look forward to you starring in Home and Away before moving to England and appearing on breakfast television shows plugging some terrible cheaply made drama in which you do a horrendously bad posh English accent

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by jaden101
Nice one. I look forward to you starring in Home and Away before moving to England and appearing on breakfast television shows plugging some terrible cheaply made drama in which you do a horrendously bad posh English accent

The Australian dream... *sighs dreamily*

\\W//
congrats! awew00t

don't forget about us when you hit the big time

Jmanghan
I'd rather be a youtube star then a normal star.

Dramatic Gecko
Yeah who would want to be a burning ball of gas amid the infinite abyss of space?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.