New Gods Vs Heralds of Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Destroyer
Surfer
Morg
Terrax
Stardust
Firelord
Air-Walker
Fallen One
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/GH_zpsn2wlpcxd.jpg

vs

Highfather
Orion
Lightray
Malehdron
Uggha
Shadowfall
Bekka
Hyalt
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/CO8_zpsi83phsjo.jpg

lawest9
Spite in favor of the heralds.

Werewolf582
Destroyer is gonna be a huge problem.........

Board Walker
Newgods are beyond Skyfathers, and High Father has the Life Equation which is a multiversal+ power.

New Gods stomp Galactus with his heralds

"Id"
High Father gave up the Life Equation

carver9
thumb up

Rezactic
Fears for New Gods?

the Darkone
Heralds

Golgo13
No Galactus just his heralds. Highfather would cancel out Destroyer on average.

carver9
Based on? And who is animating the Destroyer?

Golgo13
Originally posted by carver9
Based on? And who is animating the Destroyer?

New God tech. He also owned Sinestrollax and withstood White Lantern Kyle iirc.

Stoic
Originally posted by Golgo13

You do realize that if Mjolnir, and the Destroyer were in a vice that would slowly crush the both of them, Mjolnir would be crushed first, Just wondering if you knew that? The construct is incredibly durable. The characters that High Father dealt with aren't remotely the same.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Stoic
You do realize that if Mjolnir, and the Destroyer were in a vice that would slowly crush the both of them, Mjolnir would be crushed first, Just wondering if you knew that? The construct is incredibly durable. The characters that High Father dealt with aren't remotely the same.

Like stalemate Darkseid? Highfather is his near equal and Darkseid is about to go up against Anti-Monitor. Far superior to the Destroyer.

Insane Titan
Like stalemate Darkseid? Highfather is his near equal and Darkseid is about to go up against Anti-Monitor. Far superior to the Destroyer. so you're saying its spite then, Nvr.

Rezactic
You should probably take Highfather out to make the match more fair, or put in the Big G

Stoic
Like stalemate Darkseid? Highfather is his near equal and Darkseid is about to go up against Anti-Monitor. Far superior to the Destroyer.

Nah nah nah, that's not how it works. You can't just bring up a name that has no feats attached to it, and then assume that DS is the equal of said character. For now, based on feats, the Destroyer would beat DS down like Doomsday did. It would do the same thing to High Father in terms of feats versus the feat-less. Also I forget, but wasn't the Destroyer super charged by Galactus?

Rezactic
Although I doubt he can help against an Anti Monitor level being.

Golgo13
Nah nah nah, that's not how it works. You can't just bring up a name that has no feats attached to it, and then assume that DS is the equal of said character. For now, based on feats, the Destroyer would beat DS down like Doomsday did. It would do the same thing to High Father in terms of feats versus the feat-less. Also I forget, but wasn't the Destroyer super charged by Galactus?

laughing out loud No. Darkseid has been destroying universes apparently. He's also been showing his true form. His true form would probably be too much.

Stoic
Originally posted by Rezactic
Although I doubt he can help against an Anti Monitor level being.

First we have to see what this Anti Monitor can do. Look at how DC treated Doomsday in the Nu52. They should have gone with calling him Plague Master, because that name would have fit better. Then there's this true Darkseid thing that's been going on for about forever that DC needs to iron out.

Golgo13
First we have to see what this Anti Monitor can do. Look at how DC treated Doomsday in the Nu52. They should have gone with calling him Plague Master, because that name would have fit better. Then there's this true Darkseid thing that's been going on for about forever that DC needs to iron out.

Either way we know Highfather has stalemated him, though. I don't see the Destroyer easily crushing HF.

How do you see the rest of the battle going down? Who are your matchups and why?

carver9

What tech ON High Father are you talking about? Didn't High Father have the Equation when he fought Sinestro?

carver9
By the way, who is animating the Destroyer?

Nibedicus
Being a herald, one assumes its the Destroyer with the fraction of Big G's lifeforce in it.

carver9
Wouldn't that be overkill?

Nibedicus
Well, it's the herald version Destroyer, can't be anyone else. Don't read Nu52 New Gods so I don't have an opinion on who wins/loses here. :-p

DarkSaint85
By the way, who is animating the Destroyer?

Hulk.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Hulk.

Then he solos.

DarkSaint85
Then he solos.

Could be worse for the NGs.

Galactus' herald, Jack of Hearts, could be present.

Golgo13
Orion sends Hulk into the Doom Tube! laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.