The Official: Everything Cosmic Marvel Topic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
Favorite Cosmic Battle.
Whats your ranking.
How should we classify characters
And much more.

Nibedicus
Cosmic meaning abstracts? Or cosmic meaning heralds, etc?

"Id"
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Cosmic meaning abstracts? Or cosmic meaning heralds, etc?

Sky Father and Higher

Golgo13
Archenemy vs Hell Lords.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Omniversal, Megaversal, Multiversal, Universal

TOAA
3 Beyonders
LT, after Marvel became an omniverse
1 Beyonder
Pre-Recton Beyonder
LT, when Marvel was a Multiverse
Post-recton Beyonder (baby unit)

This would be a good starting point.

Reflassshh
The invasion of the cancerverse.

Insane Titan
Favourite battle : Annihilation

Stoic
I remember being blown away when i read the Infinity Gauntlet, and I really liked the Galactus vs Inbetweener battle. Honorable mentions to Galactus showing the Sphinx just how far ahead of him he was.

zom1967
All three great battles stoic,that one with Galactus and the Sphinx.Made Galactus my favorite character of all time.The bad thing about it is ,he is also the most popular cosmic of all time(#5 in wizards all time villen rankings).So if you have a new cosmic come in and want to make him bad asses,have him beat Galactus and your in like flint!thats why G was a jobber until they reduced his stature so much,they had to make him look powerful again!

StyleTime
I haven't enjoyed many high-order cosmic battles, but I thought the Thanos Imperative stuff was cool. Both when the Cancerverse invaded and when Death nuked their faces off.

I'd mention the Annihilation stuff, but I think that was more just the entire event being awesome.

VastoLord1234
Oh come on, theres already 2 dozen marvel cosmic related threads on the kmc alone........what about DC? image? darkhorse? and other companies/verses?

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Golgo13
Archenemy vs Hell Lords.
thumb up
Beat me to it.
My all-time fave Marvel cosmic battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.