Darth Revan V.S Sith Stalker (Starkiller)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revanchiste
Just to see if mentalities have changed....

Col. Valerian
If this is Darth Revan from KOTOR, Starkiller wins.

Revanchiste
Of course not 3.0.

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/darthant66/blog/the-power-of-darth-revan-overview/103361/
http://www.comicvine.com/profile/darthant66/blog/revans-raw-power-comparison/97193/
Well you should read that before...

Col. Valerian
If this is SWTOR Shadow of Revan Revan, he wins most probably.

Zenwolf
Prob Revan yeah if 3.0, although I feel the TK is equal and saber skill...falls to Starkiller. But other than that, Revan has those exotic powers to utilize. I guess the only way for this to slide for Starkiller is making sure Revan doesn't get a chance to use such abilities, but eh...I'ma go with Revan least for a 6/10, the other 4 for Starkiller if he is able to keep Revan from using his more exotic abilities.

Revanchiste
Humhum For the saber skill I will fall to Revan : Tulak hord mastery of light saber, may starkiller Learn from ayoung age.. But Revan like all Jedi of his time begin at young age too. And have proove to learn fast really fast....
He spare aginst his apprentice Malak a lot of time...

"Revan was regarded by the Mandalorians as the greatest warrior of the Republic has ever seen (which includes Exar Kun)"
You know how the match up ned with Kun XD.

For the TK...
Pehaps in raw power they are equal.. But Revan have a better mastery of TK... He was able to control air fire earththe cloud and the electricity around him...

"Additionally, as you will learn below later, Revan is "far more powerful" than a Force-user capable of telekinetically moving Star Destroyer fleets."

Revan get a better tutaminis abilities and is able to summon it when he want he needn't to go bersek like starkiller...

Revan is greater than starkiller..... In everypoint... And possess some mental tricks.. Wher Starkiller is quite vulnerable to this kind of things...

Revanchiste
Revan = 6A Starkiller = 6B.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Revanchiste
Humhum For the saber skill I will fall to Revan : Tulak hord mastery of light saber

No sources confirm that Revan even possessed the holocron, much less learned lightsaber techniques from it.

Regarded by one* Mandalorian as the greatest warrior the Republic had ever seen.

Galen tutaminis'd the lightning of the most powerful Sith Lord in the mythos; Revan's not really got any viable advantage because he too can perform the technique.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by NewGuy01
No sources confirm that Revan even possessed the holocron, much less learned lightsaber techniques from it.

Regarded by one* Mandalorian as the greatest warrior the Republic had ever seen.

Galen tutaminis'd the lightning of the most powerful Sith Lord in the mythos; Revan's not really got any viable advantage because he too can perform the technique.

Well were using Sith Starkiller, not Galen. Ya know when he became all machine like Vader, so it's debatable weither or not he could still absorb Sidious' Lighting.

Although he did Absorb Fallen Luke's Lighting, who previously showed some powerful TK and Force Repulse, so....he could probably do it still with his saber anyway.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by NewGuy01

Kotor II director cut realeashed reveal than he does if your affiliiation with Kreia is high enough.....

You won't find this on the net... Not by regular browsing.... Darth Revan power are complete mystery it's an enigma and it's our job to solve it.....

+ The knowledge learn from Korriban is appximatly equivalent than the one elarned on Malachor V and Revan payd a visiti to Tulak hord tumb.....

+Galen need to go in force fury to activate his tutaminis.... He have force protection..... ANd force resitance.. But not Tutaminis...

DarthAnt66
Sas' post made me laugh more than Revanchiste's.

Revanchiste
Everybody ignore your thread...

Malak was a fool he never realise Darth Revan power.. Even if Darth Revan bit the shit out of his jaw? What malak was doing? Sucking Darth Revan di**?

He only realise than Revan was tsrong when Revan kick his ass !!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.