Tien (Cell Saga) vs. Android 15

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place on neutral ground

Quincy
Which one was fifteen?

vansonbee
Originally posted by Quincy
Which one was fifteen?
http://i62.tinypic.com/9pq0s4.png

I think Tien is no where near Android 15, since all Androids are above Frieza. Tien from start to finish of DBZ has never been stronger than Frieza, ever.

Wei Phoenix
How many tribeams can 15 eat?

juggerman
None. One Tribeam kills 15. That is, IF Tien can land it

vansonbee
Originally posted by juggerman
None. One Tribeam kills 15. That is, IF Tien can land it Just how strong is Tien ability? I recall him using it on Cell, but it did no visible damage to Cell. Only thing it did, was holding him back for the others to run.

juggerman
Right but Cell was MASSIVELY more powerful than 16 who was much stronger than 17 who in turn was stronger than 18. And 18 of course was stronger than 13, 14 or 15.

IWO that blast that only held Semi Cell back(actually it forced him down against his will and he was powerless to fight it) would have obliterated anyone below him.

Wei Phoenix
Right but Cell was MASSIVELY more powerful than 16 who was much stronger than 17 who in turn was stronger than 18. And 18 of course was stronger than 13, 14 or 15.

IWO that blast that only held Semi Cell back(actually it forced him down against his will and he was powerless to fight it) would have obliterated anyone below him.

I was thinking along those lines. Tien was holding him down and Cell had no way of getting out, he wasn't hurt much, if at all but he couldn't get away from the blast until Tien passed out. So Tien was at least strong enough to hold him down.

Later on you have SP Cell fighting Gohan with his own beam and Vegeta hits him with a Big Bang Attack that only tickles him, he barely budges outside of moving his head. That is a stronger Cell and a much stronger attack than the tribeam but imo it shows that not just any blast from a weaker opponent can hold someone down or make them budge. I feel like the power difference between SP Cell and Vegeta is less than the difference between 2nd Form Cell and Tien.

Quincy
Well those androids got smoked by Super Saiyans. And were beating up Vegeta and Trunks in their base forms.

We know that Tien can keep up speed-wise with Trunks in his base form, but likewise loses to a Super Saiyan.

So they are pretty even, but I'd go advantage Tien due to him having arguably a larger move-set.

bbrem123
None. One Tribeam kills 15. That is, IF Tien can land it

I agree. Tien has the tools to take out 15 for sure.

juggerman
But 15 should have the speed and strength needed to KO Tien before he can pull off anything too powerful. Not sure if a Solar Flare would work either

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.