Darth Bane vs 5 Savage Opress's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILS
No orbalisks or nexus feats who wins who dies who gets rekt?

carthage
Bane takes this.

ILS
no he doesnt

carthage
His lightning has shattered stone, charred a drexl, and can kill ****ing guards. Savage is a dumb brute who has no experiences with lightning, also Bane's tactics and mastery of Soresu mean he can beat him in a duel.

ILS
Bane isn't unpredictable enough to win

NewGuy01
No orbalisk feats god read the fvckin op cart.

carthage
Eat my feces you troll. Prove to me with a quote Bane's lightning was amped. He can shatter stone with it and kill drexls. You know how many Kilojoules of Energy that is, :hmmm

ares834
Bane takes this one.

|King Joker|
The Savages.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by carthage
Eat my feces you troll. Prove to me with a quote Bane's lightning was amped. He can shatter stone with it and kill drexls.

But he also learned that, in addition to boosting a host's physical abilities, it was possible to tap into the parasite's ability to feed on the dark side to greatly increase one's own command of the Force.

-RoT

but the benefits were too powerful to be ignored. In addition to his miraculous healing abilities, he felt stronger than he ever had. His senses were keener, his reflexes quicker.

-RoT

carthage
LAL so his feat for the drexl truly was amped

Can this loser do anything without a nexus or his orbalisks.

ILS
Originally posted by |King Joker|
The Savages. Stop ****ing lowballing Opress ffs he's actually a skilled fighter

|King Joker|
savage sux

He cany aeven beat puplatine

ILS
He had him on the ropes

carthage
That's true I doubt Bane could take Sidious

|King Joker|
look at his Fite with Aayla
he lost

look at his fite wit ropla
ZHAe died

ahsoka
Also died

lose Savage is bcuz he loses alot

carthage
Aayla seduced him with her Lekku

|King Joker|
axctually no he seduuced her wit his muscles

Then she beet him with her vaginal muscles

long story short he is lose

carthage
Why are you typing like Revanchiste?

|King Joker|
Because I can.

carthage
That's such an unoriginal response.

|King Joker|
It's midnight, give me the benefit of the doubt.

Q99
Five.

I think Bane quite solidly outmatches one Savage, but with so many, he won't be able to properly concentrate on each of them. Even Sith stronger than Bane would be overwhelmed.

Col. Valerian
There's no way he can take on 5 Savages. 2 maybe, 3 pushing it, and mainly because Savage has no defense against lightning. I don't recall correctly but wasn't his Drexl feat done without the Orbalisks? Oh btw, if this is DoE Bane his speed is very impressive.

AncientPower
Bane wins because the Savage team impales each other through sheer clumsiness. Bane then looks on astonished at the sheer piles of stupidity laid immolated before him.

Stigma
Interesting thread. Bane's lightning shatters stone and my faith in humanity. The guy is just that unpredictable.

Q99
Originally posted by AncientPower
Bane wins because the Savage team impales each other through sheer clumsiness.

Savage's ability to coordinate with Maul speaks otherwise.

Col. Valerian
I think he was joking. Still, 5 vs. 1 does suggest a certain lack of coordination based on simple physics. I don't think it would be possible for them to not accidentally hit each other at least once, especially if this is close-ranged.

AncientPower
I sincerely hope no one takes this thread seriously.

ILS
The fight takes place in the Petranaki arena unpopulated they have lots of space

Stigma
5 Savages feast on Bane's corpse.

The Ellimist
feats Savage has against lightning that can kill animals and knock around books?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.