Sodomy makes people anal?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
The Sodomite Suppression Act?
I've seen bait posts and bait threads, but this is has got to be a bait ballot...

http://www.vox.com/2015/3/22/8270411/california-lgbt-executions

Bentley
Will they use lube to pass it?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Bentley
Will they use lube to pass it?

Shh lube is a sore word for Riv, during his prison time, it was not an option.

Star428
LOL.

BlackZero30x
.....Sooo if I ever moved to California and didn't like someone I could shoot them and claim they were a homosexual?

lol anyways it stupid. Im honestly not sure why any form of media would give it any attention either.

riv6672
Looking at some of the initial responses, i'd say its because some people are just...asses. smokin'

Mindship
Mr. McLaughlin is experiencing some serious reaction formation. Is he an ABR (Archie Bunker Republican, aka, Tea Party member)?

Robtard
Only a matter of time until someone gets a pic of Matt McLaughlin having sexy-time with another dude.

riv6672
Now THAT is going to be hard to spin...

Time Immemorial
Apparently you love talking about prison time anal fantasy's.

riv6672
Originally posted by Mindship
Mr. McLaughlin is experiencing some serious reaction formation. Is he an ABR (Archie Bunker Republican, aka, Tea Party member)?
You know, i'd like to think Archie's look down on the tea party...

Mindship
Originally posted by riv6672
You know, i'd like to think Archie's look down on the tea party... Well, he did feel America should be a White Christian nation, with WC men in charge. But you may have a point. He never wished anyone dead.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.