Palpatine vs Jedi Council

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DARTH POWER
Palpatine as of ROTS.

The entire Jedi Council as of ROTS minus Yoda, Windu, Anakin and Obi-Wan.

Which means:

Plo Koon
Ki-Adi-Mundi
Shaak Ti
Kit Fisto
Saesee Tiin
Agen Kolar
Stass Allie
Coleman Kcaj

^ I think that's all of them. With the 4 I missed out that should make the entire 12.

Setting Jedi Council Chamber.

Do the numbers matter here? Or will it just take Palpatine another few seconds to dispose of 8 compared to 3? Is he simply "Invisible" to them once he starts moving. Needless to say he's out for the kill.

Bonus Round: Add Obi-Wan.

Darth Abonis
He probably takes it.

NewGuy01
Heh, this reminds me of the third act of the Ultimate Showdown.

carthage
Sidious

Lord Stark
Sidious takes this. Yoda effortlessly avoided Plo, Depa and Saesee without moving more than a meter. Plo is arguably the strongest one here and still couldn't touch an unarmed Yoda. Sidious is an armed Yoda with killing intent and the ability to move more than a meter. He cuts them down/ pulverizes them with the Force.

Trocity
thumb up

The Merchant
Palpy takes this kinda casually.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Sidious takes this. Yoda effortlessly avoided Plo, Depa and Saesee without moving more than a meter. Plo is arguably the strongest one here and still couldn't touch an unarmed Yoda. Sidious is an armed Yoda with killing intent and the ability to move more than a meter. He cuts them down/ pulverizes them with the Force. thumb up

Raptor22
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Sidious takes this. Yoda effortlessly avoided Plo, Depa and Saesee without moving more than a meter. Plo is arguably the strongest one here and still couldn't touch an unarmed Yoda. Sidious is an armed Yoda with killing intent and the ability to move more than a meter. He cuts them down/ pulverizes them with the Force. when did yoda do that?

Lord Stark

Sinious
Sidious wins.

Raptor22

DARTH POWER
^ That makes sense given what Sidious did to Tiin/Kolar/Fisto.

But I'm not sure how much that passage alone proves given that when Dooku was unarmed Ventress+Opress couldn't land a hit on him for a while. Hence if you're not aiming to attack, only evade, evading probably becomes a little easier.

But of course Yoda is a difficult target due to his speed and acrobatics anyway but also partly due to his size.

NewGuy01
Except his acrobatics didn't' come into play there, he barely moved.

Col. Valerian
If this is a close-quarters duel, I think Sidious might have a little trouble dispatching all of them quickly unless he manages to pull away quickly. They are too many. He'd still win, though. If this fight starts with some distance between combatants, say, 4 or 3 meters, Sidious wins this more easily.

carthage
I really doubt anyone could react to his speed. Stass and Coleman really aren't adding much either imo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.