Godzilla vs Asgard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Godzilla is on a indestructible planet.

Heimdall turns on bifrost and leaves it on, and blasts him from Asgard.

How long can he survive.

Flyattractor
Pretty long cause I didn't really see Asgard do anything that really impressive without Thor and his little hammer to save them.

Mindset
Odin freezes him with the casket of winters.

Mindset
Oh, just read the OP.

Heimdall survives long enough for Odin to freeze Godzilla with the casket of winters.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Mindset
Oh, just read the OP.

Heimdall survives long enough for Odin to freeze Godzilla with the casket of winters.

Im talking just the bifrost blast, no casket. He just leaves it on focused on him like Loki was doing to yodenheim.

FrothByte
The bifrost was a planetbuster. I don't think Godzilla is that strong. Bifrost >> Godzilla.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by FrothByte
The bifrost was a planetbuster. I don't think Godzilla is that strong. Bifrost >> Godzilla.

So how long you think he can tank it?

Mindset
Godzilla has never shown a weakness to bifrost energy.

The only reasonable assumption to make is that he's immune to it.

Time Immemorial
Godzilla has never shown a weakness to bifrost energy.

The only reasonable assumption to make is that he's immune to it.

I grade you imaginative spirit with a F-

Mindset
Stop trying to F me.

Time Immemorial
Stop trying to F me.

Ur always begging

Mindset
Pfft, the only begging that occurs when I'm having sex is for me to stop. thumb up

TheVaultDweller
Pfft, the only begging that occurs when I'm having sex is for me to stop. thumb up

"to stop"? confused

So people don't like having sex with you? stick out tongue

steverules_2
It's a snuggle struggle

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
"to stop"? confused

So people don't like having sex with you? stick out tongue

He rapes them

ShadowFyre
Which Godzilla? Final Wars,Compilation,and comic Godzillas survive, Showa and probably both american Godzillas die.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Which Godzilla? Final Wars,Compilation,and comic Godzillas survive, Showa and probably both american Godzillas die.

Im thinking going off last two showings.

Genesis-Soldier
i honestly haven't been that impressed with thor in all of this, yes his hammer could hold down a god but it thor two i am pretty sure he hung it on a freak"n coat rack. if it is really as heavy as it is said to be why doesnt he fly up, let the hammer go and wait until it goes through godzilla's skull then fly off after retrieving Mnolnir

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
i honestly haven't been that impressed with thor in all of this, yes his hammer could hold down a god but it thor two i am pretty sure he hung it on a freak"n coat rack. if it is really as heavy as it is said to be why doesnt he fly up, let the hammer go and wait until it goes through godzilla's skull then fly off after retrieving Mnolnir

Its actually only 45lbs, no one can move it besides Odin/Thor and Captain can budge it.

PqkR0SwFN_4

:29 seconds in

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Its actually only 45lbs, no one can move it besides Odin/Thor and Captain can budge it.

PqkR0SwFN_4

:29 seconds in

then how the hell does that work, you cant pick it up and use the power of thor but you can budge it. thor smashes a rock giant in the dark world but cant fully tank a organic being or a coat hanger

Silent Master
People not being able to lift or move Mjolnir has nothing to do with how much it weighs, it's the worthy enchantment.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
then how the hell does that work, you cant pick it up and use the power of thor but you can budge it. thor smashes a rock giant in the dark world but cant fully tank a organic being or a coat hanger

Its a highly advanced mystical weapon made by an advanced race, but its practical. Hard to explain, but when its needs to be heavy, it is. When it needs to be light and practical like the coat hanger scene or putting it on a table, its light, but still cant be moved. All in all, it works for Thor in whatever situation he is in.

FrothByte
It's magic. Nuff said.

Genesis-Soldier
wibbly wobbly timey wimey

Scoobless
I'm not sure Mjolnir actually weighs anything at all.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Scoobless
I'm not sure Mjolnir actually weighs anything at all.

Marvel says it weighs 45lbs.

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Marvel says it weighs 45lbs.

F*** it i am going back to DC

ShadowFyre
Nice theories. The answers simple really. Your all, just not worthy. Now back to the actual match since neither Thor nor Mjolnir have anything to do with it.

Genesis-Soldier
we;; the bi frost was pretty powerful and does leave burn marks on the ground after just a second of use. leave it on godzilla for long enough... interesting outcome

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.