ROTS Sidious/Dooku/Talzin run a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battles take place on neutral ground

Warmup: Darth Bane DOE, Ven Zallow, Luminara Unduli, Kas'im

1. Agen Kolar, Kit Fisto, Plo Koon, Darth Wyyrlok

2. Cade Skywalker, Darth Nyriss, Satele Shan, Galen Marek

3. Starkiller, Kyp Durron, Darth Traya (no drain), Ulic Qel-Drona

4. Jaina Solo, Darth Maul (SOD), Mace Windu, Darth Nox

5. Exar Kun, Darth Krayt, Darth Plagueis, Darth Malgus

6. Darth Caedus, DE Luke Skywalker, Yoda

BOSS: 2 FOTJ Luke Skywalker, NJO Luke Skywalker

Trocity
Stop at 6 for sure, 5 is also trouble.

Darth Abonis
I think they have trouble with the warm-up.

Trocity
How? Sidious can solo that team.

Sinious
Originally posted by Trocity
Stop at 6 for sure, 5 is also trouble.

NewGuy01
5-6

AncientPower
4 and 5 are both high difficulty but 6 is a definite.

Col. Valerian
Originally posted by Trocity
How? Sidious can solo that team.

Lol at Sidious soloing the warmup team.

Seriously? You put DoE Bane on warmup? Wow.

Anyway... Difference between Marek and Starkiller is...?

They might die at 2. If they manage it, they possibly die at 5, if not 6.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Col. Valerian
Seriously? You put DoE Bane on warmup? Wow.
He almost always puts characters from the Bane trilogy on the warmup (usually Kas'im).

Col. Valerian
Why am I not surprised.

carthage
What's surprising? DMB wanks Bane and thinks he can beat Yoda, I placed him exactly where he should be.

Col. Valerian
Sure, whatever you say. I'm not going to get into this anymore.

Btw, I asked what the difference is between Marek and Starkiller in this thread.

Emperordmb
I don't ****ing think Bane>Yoda. I have said this numerous times when you have accused me of such. I have Yoda>Bane. Stop ****ing trolling me and misrepresenting my positions and statements.

AncientPower
You do realise you are conversing with Carthage, why waste your time?

DarthAnt66
http://new2.fjcdn.com/comments/5252862+_8798a366f202a6b23394b4ee254d710b.jpg

carthage
Originally posted by AncientPower
You do realise you are conversing with Carthage, why waste your time?

Dude. You tried to pass a fake quote for Exar Kun in another thread, you're not really one to be taken seriously at all by anyone

AncientPower
Is parroting all you can do? At least troll a character then you become marginally annoying. But yes I made a mistake, on the other hand your life is one considering the asinine nature in which you spend it.

carthage
I'm not "parroting" but at least make it known to the forum you're not trustworthy when it comes to feats and blatantly fanwank and make up info for the characters you like. Deliberately trying to pass off a fake quote is much worse than any "controversial" opinions I hold

AncientPower
I did nothing 'deliberately' however multiple other users here would all echo my words. All you have done here, is troll the Bane trilogy characters, that is your only 'contribution' to this forum. Whilst I share the belief that Darth Bane's use of external amplifications must be taken into account, I do not share your derailment obsession of claiming all he can kill is Sirak and mercenaries.

My one minor mistake here is nothing compared to the hundreds of occassions where you have trolled concerning Darth Bane, Darth Zannah, Kas' im and other characters from Karpyshyn's trilogy. No user here worth their weight in brain tissue would ever consider you a positive influence here.

Fated Xtasy
@Carthage I'd take collector's edition quote forger more serious than you and your infantile tantrums.

carthage
Originally posted by AncientPower
, I do not share your derailment obsession of claiming all he can kill is Sirak and mercenaries.

LAL

Originally posted by carthage
I think Bane is probably similar to guys like Kyle Katarn/Corran Horn/Ki Adi Mundi/Qui Gon Jinn in terms of lightsaber skill. He's beneath the heavyweights but could probably give them a decent fight before dying.

Yeah, that's totes trolling bro. An honest assessment/opinion of skill= saying he'd die to Sirak. But ok, someone obviously can't re-evaluate a character thumb up. Again everything you posted is nowhere near the magnitude of trying to pass of forged quote from Wookie, that you couldn't back up or prove was true in spite of being asked to produce quotes by multiple posters. Again neither here nor there, but try not to lecture me when you've been caught lying.

I honestly don't care if you think I'm "trolling", and the hivemind of Bane fans is hardly a majority of posters. But whatever, I'm willing to let the issue die if you are.

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
@Carthage I'd take collector's edition quote forger more serious than you and your infantile tantrums.

No one was even talking to , Go away

AncientPower
Ah so when you do get called out on trolling you suddenly back up on to the defensive. Every regular of this forum knows exactly what you have claimed, you only confirm your own pathetic actions by claiming nothing happened.

I could find countless posts by yourself and your buddies making said ridiculous troll statements effortlessly. The search engine is a fun little feature of the internet is it not?

But of course the evidence is already on the last page for all to see. You put him in the warm-up section and once Col. Valerian and EmperorDMB called you out on it you countered by claiming DMB puts Bane over Yoda. You've stated to me directly that you troll Bane purposefully to counter the Bane wank that came before you.

Just to correct your brain-fart, it was one quote mis-interpreted by another user that I brought up here and quickly backtracked on, so nice attempt at embellishment. It is telling however that you have to hide behind one irrelevant occurance to distract from your inane rambling about the use of amplifications. Which still has yet to cease on your part to this day.

Honestly your lack of sheer common sense if you aren't trolling and actually believe the fallacies you've defecated on this forum is dumbfounding.

Claiming that all of Darth Bane's amplified feats are irrelevant is tantamount to LeGenD levels of denial.

Here is some very simple logic for you: A dark side nexus is only as strong as the sum of it's parts, Darth Bane via numerous statements is entitled to claims of being extremely powerful, therefor his feats cannot be anywhere near as amplified as you claim them to be.

Furthermore the Orbalisks once removed did not evidently have any drastic effects of Bane's power given his exceptional feats regardless of nexus environments.

Sinious
You guys are being too cruel. Garbage doesn't deserve this. sad

carthage
You listen to the band Garbage?

Sinious
I eat garbage bro.

Angelalex242
At any rate, Doomed at 6. I'm not certain about 5.

SIDIOUS 66
Cart it seems you now rule this forum.

Most everyone is stuck on you, taking offense to everything you say about their favorite characters, indicating they do take you seriously. Then they insult you, yet you're the supposed troll.

For everyone else, either counter Cart's claims or ignore him. Simple. You guys cry too much.

Nephthys
There's no point countering his claims, he just ignores evidence he doesn't like.

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by Nephthys
There's no point countering his claims, he just ignores evidence he doesn't like.

Majority here do. What's the difference?

At least he will admit that many of his favorite characters would get annihilated by Sidious and other top tier force users.

You can't make him accept nexus feats or other amped feats as a way to determine how powerful a character is.

Counter or ignore. Anything other than crying.

Nephthys
I do have him on ignore. erm

And I'm not talking about nexus shit or things about amps. He ignores regular evidence too you know. But that's only like, one reason why he's terrible. That I have him on ignore doesn't mean I can't point out how shit he is to others or warn them not to bother with him. Not crying, just saying things that are true.

But please, White Knight harder bro. I'm sure he appreciates your twu luv.

Stigma
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
Cart it seems you now rule this forum.

Most everyone is stuck on you, taking offense to everything you say about their favorite characters, indicating they do take you seriously. Then they insult you, yet you're the supposed troll.

For everyone else, either counter Cart's claims or ignore him. Simple. You guys cry too much.
Seems so tbh thumb up

SIDIOUS 66
Ant's one of the biggest trolls here, yet no one cries about it or goes out of their way to get him banned. Same goes for missmith.

Cart has trollish ways just like the rest of us. He's not a troll, though, and he actually makes good points in a lot of his posts. Not to mention he does make good topics. Yes, a lot of his vs matches are very lopsided, but, again, majority here are guilty of that as well, or they'll argue certain characters to be good challenges to characters they'd get demolished by, which is no different than lopsided vs matches.

Stigma
You tell it like it is, bro. thumb up

Nephthys
Ant and Missmith barely post anymore, they're not big trolls. Not even close to carthage. erm

He is a troll. You just defend him because he agrees with your opinions and argues against characters you dislike.

SIDIOUS 66
I do have him on ignore. erm

And I'm not talking about nexus shit or things about amps. He ignores regular evidence too you know. But that's only like, one reason why he's terrible. That I have him on ignore doesn't mean I can't point out how shit he is to others or warn them not to bother with him. Not crying, just saying things that are true.

But please, White Knight harder bro. I'm sure he appreciates your twu luv.

No comment.

SIDIOUS 66
Ant and Missmith barely post anymore, they're not big trolls. Not even close to carthage. erm

He is a troll. You just defend him because he agrees with your opinions and argues against characters you dislike.

Me and Cart had a debate against each other not too long ago. He was debating for a character you wank.

Can you clarify how Cart is a troll? Any outrageous assertions from him?

You're making him out to be a big deal to you, and you seem insecure over his arguments.

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by Stigma
You tell it like it is, bro. thumb up

I'm on it lol.

#preach

Sinious
Garbage is just too active for a troll. That's what makes him more annoying to people.

A troll usually lay lows and isn't that involved in what he is trolling. No one who spends so much time in a SW forum and actually knows this much about the EU would choose to become a troll. He is truly one of a kind I guess. big grin

The_Tempest
The ease with which Carthage has infiltrated the psyches of some of you is truly baffling.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by The_Tempest
The ease with which Carthage has infiltrated the psyches of some of you is truly baffling.

Indeed, I wish carthage was my dupe so that I could reap more enjoyment from watching the butthurt he causes. http://i.imgur.com/YTG2PZC.png

AncientPower
Ant's one of the biggest trolls here, yet no one cries about it.
Indeed? You don't seem to have paid much attention around here.

However I will say that it is most disheartening to see likely one of the most logical debaters in these parts, defend another user whom has routinely trashed or derailed threads over Bane trilogy characters regardless of their involvement.

Don't belittle yourself by wasting time playing devil's advocate for someone whom deserves every bit of backlash he gets, it's called consequence.

Nephthys
Me and Cart had a debate against each other not too long ago. He was debating for a character you wank.

Can you clarify how Cart is a troll? Any outrageous assertions from him?

You're making him out to be a big deal to you, and you seem insecure over his arguments.

One debate. Mostly his arguments serve your interests of bumping up PT peeps and pushing down others.

He purposefully antagonizes people. The definition of a troll. He has tons of outrageous assertions, calling certain characters trash or worthless to get under peoples skin and making bait threads. You're aware that he has been temp banned for trolling, right? And that mods have issued warnings about his behavior?

Not really. I find Stigma more irritating with his passive aggressive bullshit. Just because I'm willing to talk about him at some length doesn't mean he bothers me that much. You're the one who brought him up, I'm merely responding cuz I have nothing better to do. If anything I think you have a problem with us putting him down. This isn't the first time you've gotten offended by it. But seriously, he's on ignore. He's as big a deal to me as I feel like it.

ILS
lol

The_Tempest
Neph, don't be silly. Of course S66 tolerates carthage because of an aligned agenda. So too do you with similarly maligned posters due to a similar opinion and worldview. It's part of the game; don't pretend you don't play.

Originally posted by Lord Stark
Indeed, I wish carthage was my dupe so that I could reap more enjoyment from watching the butthurt he causes. http://i.imgur.com/YTG2PZC.png

I wonder if it's because he's particularly gifted or because his targets are unusually sensitive. mmm

The_Tempest
In other news, Dmb, perhaps you should make a thread that addresses all these concerns as a handy reference tool so people don't misconstrue your position on things. Might help.

Nephthys
Neph, don't be silly. Of course S66 tolerates carthage because of an aligned agenda. So too do you with similarly maligned posters due to a similar opinion and worldview. It's part of the game; don't pretend you don't play.

Wrong. You should know that's not why I "tolerate" him. And Legend isn't a troll. That he merely has differing opinions does not mean he should be ostricised.

Selenial
This thread is beautiful.

I live for these threads tbh, keep up the good work gentleman thumb up

SIDIOUS 66

I wonder if it's because he's particularly gifted or because his targets are unusually sensitive. mmm

Am I missing something? I mean, I haven't been on much. As far as I know, the TOR and Bane fans' definition of the term troll can easily be applied to them as much as Cart. That's my main issue. But then AncientPower, who doesn't seem to be extremely biased (or, well, it has no effect on his arguments), seems to have a personal problem with him as well, so I'm wondering if something did change or if AncientPower is just hoping on the bandwagon. Other than that, I've never known Cart to be any worse than many of the TOR/Bane fans, just that his claims may be harder to counter, which has always been the issue. Dark side nexuses are a thing, and Cart's opponents hate that, hence their insecurities when Cart enters the scene.

Or are posters treating SW characters like family? In which case Cart constantly makes fun of Sidious.

The_Tempest
Wrong. You should know that's not why I "tolerate" him. And Legend isn't a troll. That he merely has differing opinions does not mean he should be ostricised.

Oh stahhpp. Speaking of LeGenD, it's not like you haven't come at him with torches and pitchforks in the past when he disagreed with you. Your tolerance extends only to those who share your worldview.

You're silly.

The_Tempest
Am I missing something? I mean, I haven't been on much. As far as I know, the TOR and Bane fans' definition of the term troll can easily be applied to them as much as Cart. That's my main issue. But then AncientPower, who doesn't seem to be extremely biased (or, well, it has no effect on his arguments), seems to have a personal problem with him as well, so I'm wondering if something did change or if AncientPower is just hoping on the bandwagon. Other than that, I've never known Cart to be any worse than many of the TOR/Bane fans, just that his claims may be harder to counter, which has always been the issue. Dark side nexuses are a thing, and Cart's opponents hate that, hence their insecurities when Cart enters the scene.

Or are posters treating SW characters like family? In which case Cart constantly makes fun of Sidious.

Long story short, there's a lot of whining. Internet 101: trolls feed off whining. Whining is their nourishment. So either ignore them or dismantle their platforms clinically and calmly.

If carthage really is a troll, he'll succumb when he's deprived of nourishment. thumb up

Nephthys
And because I came at him so hard ( shifty ), I learned how shitty it is to act like an @sshole to someone just because they don't agree with you about which fricking star wars character is the bestest. And also the true meaning of christmas.

The_Tempest
I learned how shitty it is to act like an @sshole to someone just because they don't agree with you about which fricking star wars character is the bestest.

A pity these revelations have not made themselves manifest in your dealing with carthage and others. erm

Nephthys
I have nothing against their opinions, just that they're dicks about it and trollish douches in general. Plenty of others share their views and I have no beef with them.

The_Tempest
I have nothing against their opinions

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-32842-ron-swanson-yep-gif-yes-yup-fu-qhg3.gif

Nephthys
Indeed. angel

DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6bEs3dxjPg&t=0m39s

SIDIOUS 66
And because I came at him so hard ( shifty ), I learned how shitty it is to act like an @sshole to someone just because they don't agree with you about which fricking star wars character is the bestest. And also the true meaning of christmas.

You don't take SW characters seriously?

Nephthys
I have perspective on the relative importance of all this. In that it isn't.

SIDIOUS 66
I have perspective on the relative importance of all this. In that it isn't.

So what are you warning other posters about Cart of?

SIDIOUS 66
I mean, what's the importance of it?

Nephthys
He's spoiling peoples enjoyment of a pleasurable activity, wasting their precious time and being a jackass. It doesn't matter who beats who, but real people always matter bro.

(God I'm so cool. I am like the animes)

carthage
Stop derailing my thread

Anyway done at 5

SIDIOUS 66
Screw your thread. You called Sidious a gobble neck and ruined my fun here. You also once made fun of Vader tossing him down a reactor shaft.

carthage
Scrotum face not turkey neck wink

AncientPower
But then AncientPower, who doesn't seem to be extremely biased (or, well, it has no effect on his arguments), seems to have a personal problem with him as well, so I'm wondering if something did change or if AncientPower is just hoping on the bandwagon.

It isn't so much a personal problem. It's my noticing the difference between stating the fact amps effect Bane's performance, which is perfectly acceptable and true.

Then there is what Carthage does, which is to claim Darth Bane relies heavily on external amps to have any shot in a fight and then furthermore claims he is powerless without it. Then incriminating yet further is his insulting anyone who disagrees with his extreme view.

That in my opinion is character trolling and Carthage has performed this action beyond the point of reconciliation.

Lord Stark

A combination of both.

http://image-cdn.zap2it.com/images/king-joffrey-game-of-thrones-roast-hbo.jpg

ILS
The carthage whining might be justified if the criticisms said about him couldn't also apply to the accusing party perfectly. Or, are we actually living in a world where criticising Bane's nexus feats is far worse than, say, screaming "but Ahsoka!" in every Grievous thread, with no regard for impartiality or constructive debating?

Stigma
He's spoiling peoples enjoyment of a pleasurable activity,
On the contrary. I am pleased. cool

Originally posted by ILS
The carthage whining might be justified if the criticisms said about him couldn't also apply to the accusing party perfectly. Or, are we actually living in a world where criticising Bane's nexus feats is far worse than, say, screaming "but Ahsoka!" in every Grievous thread, with no regard for impartiality or constructive debating?
Bingo. thumb up

McP
Done at 6

UCanShootMyNova

quanchi112
Carthage is weak.

Trocity
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Quan vs Carthage

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by NewGuy01
5-6

quanchi112
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Quan vs Carthage He wouldn't last. I'd break him. Robtard after years has been broken. I've broken them all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.