Satele Shan runs a guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RexCloneWarsMVS
1. Marris brood
2. The inquisitor
3. Kanan Jarrus
4. Ahsoka Tano
5. Kasim
6.Bastila Shan
7. Darth Sion
8. Darth Andeddu
9. Galen Marek
Boss: Darth Bane (ORBALISK)

S_W_LeGenD
01. Clear (Stomp)
02. Clear (Stomp)
03. Clear (Stomp)
04. Clear (Stomp)
05. Clear
06. Clear (Decent fight expected)
07. Clear
08. Clear
09. 50/50 (Victory possible)
10. Defeat possible (Tough battle nonetheless)

carthage
Done at Galen or Bane.

|King Joker|
Might be done at Kas'im, dies to Galen and Bane.

carthage
She's a better duelist than Kas'im, imo. But Bane's telekinesis/speed/invulnerability and Galen's force abilities are too much.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
01. Clear (Stomp)
02. Clear (Stomp)
03. Clear (Stomp)
04. Clear (Stomp)
05. Clear
06. Clear (Decent fight expected)
07. Clear
08. Clear
09. 50/50 (Victory possible)
10. Defeat possible (Tough battle nonetheless)

I was agreeing until we got to Galen Marek. laughing

Satele Shan got ragdolled by Revan with several other powerful force sensitives and yet is going to defeat the man who TK'ed a Star Destroyer and treated Darth Vader like godamned rag doll.

Col. Valerian
Dies against Marek. If she survives (which she won't), she dies against Bane.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Lord Stark

Satele Shan got ragdolled by Revan with several other powerful force sensitives and yet is going to defeat the man who TK'ed a Star Destroyer and treated Darth Vader like godamned rag doll.
The referred confrontation doesn't proves that Satele Shan is mediocre or cannot contend with other heavyweights. She is a master of esoteric talents and also have significant raw power.

If she grabs Marek's lightsaber, she can turn the tide of the confrontation with the surge of energy that she is likely to experience afterwards. This is why I am not dismissing her chances.

Sinious
Yeah, that just proves how powerful Revan was imo.

The_Tempest
Christ Almighty... Satele's no feeb by any means, but Marek eats her alive.

Nephthys
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Might be done at Kas'im, dies to Galen and Bane.

Arhael
Originally posted by Lord Stark

Satele Shan got ragdolled by Revan with several other powerful force sensitives
She did not get ragdolled by Revan. Just knocked back by a powerful Force wave. Opress did the same, knocked both Kenobi and Anakin along with bunch of droids.

Col. Valerian
True. Honestly I don't know what to think of Revan 3.0. I mean, it supposedly takes Marr, Satele, Nox/Wrath to defeat him (Imp), as if it was a Flashpoint. Like against Malgus, where Team Empire or Team Republic defeat him together. But I'd say HoT or Nox could actually take on Malgus on their own... It's confusing.

AncientPower
I'll give her benefit of the doubt regarding Force Prowess in combat and say she makes it to Galen Marek where she gets creamed.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Col. Valerian
True. Honestly I don't know what to think of Revan 3.0. I mean, it supposedly takes Marr, Satele, Nox/Wrath to defeat him (Imp), as if it was a Flashpoint. Like against Malgus, where Team Empire or Team Republic defeat him together. But I'd say HoT or Nox could actually take on Malgus on their own... It's confusing.

Hey, it could have been Cipher 9 who beat him. awermm

Col. Valerian
I know lol, it was an example. But that's exactly my point. Storylines shared with all the classes, such as Shadow of Revan or Makeb, are conflictive when attempting to analyze a specific character's power or skills. In this case, Revan's or Satele's.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.