Ultra Comics Vs Cosmic Armor Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/UC_zpsbdc9dtdx.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/CA_zpsiptkpxnd.jpg

Blockythe1guy
I don't know if Ultra Comics was anywhere near CA Superman or even Mandrakk.

CA Superman might win if his plot power is too hax for Ultra too.

Digi
Let's just throw in every Morrison 4th wall breaker, eh?

Didn't the first guy just happen? How do we know much for sure?

ares834
Ultra traps them both in a comic. Stalemate.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Digi
Let's just throw in every Morrison 4th wall breaker, eh?

Didn't the first guy just happen? How do we know much for sure? Take a look at how many threads Golgo's made and then take a guess at how many actually make sense.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Take a look at how many threads Golgo's made and then take a guess at how many actually make sense.

Everything makes sense. yes

ares834
Originally posted by ares834
Ultra traps them both in a comic. Stalemate.

Actually Ultra stomps. Final Crisis hate too strong.

Blockythe1guy

How can he stomp?

ares834
Via power of criticism.

Golgo13
^^ I loved that scene.

Where do you rank Ultra in DC's cosmic hierarchy?

leonidas
lol how can you POSSIBLY expect anyone to answer that question..... seriously, these premature threads are like hostile independent thought-forms inside YOU. dude, just wait. no one can reasonably respond to this thread after just ONE issue. this should be closed. erm

Golgo13
Originally posted by leonidas
lol how can you POSSIBLY expect anyone to answer that question..... seriously, these premature threads are like hostile independent thought-forms inside YOU. dude, just wait. no one can reasonably respond to this thread after just ONE issue. this should be closed. erm

Too bad there is only going to be one issue. I doubt he'll show up again like Cosmic Armor Supes.

Galan007
What we have here is Thought-Form(Ultra Comics) vs. Thought-Robot(CA Superman.) Did the latter display more raw power? Imo, yes. However, not even Thought-Robot can permanently injure/kill a conceptual being who can simply 'skip scenes' when he gets in trouble, as well as generate metatextual telepathic assaults capable of harming members of The Gentry.

Stalemate... An endless stalemate.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Galan007
What we have here is Thought-Form(Ultra Comics) vs. Thought-Robot(CA Superman.) Did the latter display more raw power? Imo, yes. However, not even Thought-Robot can permanently injure/kill a conceptual being who can simply 'skip scenes' when he gets in trouble, as well as generate metatextual telepathic assaults capable of harming members of The Gentry.

Stalemate... An endless stalemate.

Nice post. thumb up

Do you have any better idea of who or what the Gentry are from the latest issue?

Galan007
While I'm sure more will be revealed in the final issue(Multiversity #2), Morrison himself has stated in a few interviews that the exact identities/roles of The Gentry are meant to be fluid in that they are completely open to individual reader-interpretation. ie. everyone can view them in a different way.

Personally, I think each member of The Gentry represents the 'bad' aspect(s) of a story on some level.

Time Immemorial
I like the new look Galan.

Galan007
Gracias. smile

Mr Master
So DC's top dogs are now a bunch of 4th wall story-context dependent characters ... am I missing something?

If so, seems pointless matching these cats against others that have to adhere to an in-comic world theme imo.

This is classic She-Hulk's universe. She's the combatant you're seeking golgo.
She-Hulk probably has more tricks than anyone concerning the 4th wall, imo.

Galan007
Ultra is much more than a simple 4th Wall breaker.

ares834
Originally posted by Golgo13
^^ I loved that scene.

Where do you rank Ultra in DC's cosmic hierarchy?

Pretty much impossible to judge. Ultra is the comic itself. What's more "powerful" the comic or a thought?

As for this thread itself, it's also near impossible tell. Although, I'd say the CAS probably takes it. Ultra was (seemingly) created to trap thoughts and ideas like he did to Intelecron. But the CAS isn't just any old thought. And considering what he wrote on his grave I don't think he can truly be contained in a single comic.

Time Immemorial

So without the hate, CATR wins smile

AsbestosFlaygon
The real question is:
Is Ultra Comics powerful enough to erase the greatest story in comic history?
I don't think so. The Thought-Robot powered by Superman will overpower Ultra Comic's story eventually, since nothing is greater than his story.

Digi
I gotta say, it's a delight that - of all characters - She-Hulk is the one with 4th wall ultra-haxx powers. She's just a random brick jobber otherwise, but she's got that, her reputation as a ****, and she's a damn lawyer. She's at once super interesting and completely worthless. Just a fascinating character, and one of my underrated favorites because of that dichotomy.

Time Immemorial
I gotta say, it's a delight that - of all characters - She-Hulk is the one with 4th wall ultra-haxx powers. She's just a random brick jobber otherwise, but she's got that, her reputation as a ****, and she's a damn lawyer. She's at once super interesting and completely worthless. Just a fascinating character, and one of my underrated favorites because of that dichotomy.

Damn subject changer. We know you have a hard on for green but try and stay on topic rolling on floor laughing

Mindset
I gotta say, it's a delight that - of all characters - She-Hulk is the one with 4th wall ultra-haxx powers. She's just a random brick jobber otherwise, but she's got that, her reputation as a ****, and she's a damn lawyer. She's at once super interesting and completely worthless. Just a fascinating character, and one of my underrated favorites because of that dichotomy. Don't forget Deadpool.

CatL18
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
The real question is:
Is Ultra Comics powerful enough to erase the greatest story in comic history?
I don't think so. The Thought-Robot powered by Superman will overpower Ultra Comic's story eventually, since nothing is greater than his story.
This.
Just This.

krisblaze
Via power of criticism.

I feel bad for the people who bought final crisis and no idea what they were getting.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Mindset
Don't forget Deadpool.

Even Deadpool's 4th wall feats pale next to Jen's, to be honest.

Mr Master

thumb up
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Even Deadpool's 4th wall feats pale next to Jen's, to be honest.
I agree.

She-Hulk is without debate Marvel's 4th wall breaking god. Perhaps the comic book world entire.

Golgo13
There isn't much Jen can do to Ultra except sleep with him. shifty

Mr Master
^^ ... and vice-versa. smile

Mindset
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Even Deadpool's 4th wall feats pale next to Jen's, to be honest. Well, yea, he knows he's a comic character and accepts it as it is.

Jen is a woman, so she's never satisfied.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by krisblaze
I feel bad for the people who bought final crisis and no idea what they were getting. It kind of sucked.

Superman Beyond however was a lot better.

krisblaze
It kind of sucked.

Superman Beyond however was a lot better.
I bought the hardback he linked to actually.

Wouldn't have read it without beyond.

Galan007
It kind of sucked.

Superman Beyond however was a lot better. Revelations was great as well.

Golgo13
Actually most of the tie ins were really good. I prefered those over the original series. Beyond was great, too,.

Mindset
Final Crisis was a huge letdown.

From the moment I read it I've hated DC and anyone that likes it.

VastoLord1234
Ultra Comics isnt that powerful, heck i doubt its even universal let alone CA level.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Galan007
Revelations was great as well. Yeah. I was going to say that anything that directly connected or was bred from Beyond was good. Which although Spectre and Radiant got treated like kids... the end of FC counts.

But yeah, the main event was junk. The tie ins were good or a lot of them and Beyond was top notch. Which is funny because it was like its own little event. They should have just scrapped FC and stretched out SB. It's not like much would have changed.

Golgo13
Final Crisis: Rogues Revenge was the best.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
Final Crisis was a huge letdown.

From the moment I read it I've hated DC and anyone that likes it. It should have never taken this long but your conclusion makes the world a better place.

thumb up

CatL18
I think that Cosmic Armor Superman is strong not because He is metafictional character but He is powerd by Story of Superman and SuperHero itself.
So It is irrelevant to identify CAS with other metafictional character like She-Hulk or Dead pool or Ambush Bug or Mr Mxy , and so on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.