Phil Robertson Strikes Again

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
This time he's coming after atheists:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-32058470

|King Joker|
I'm in awe of his sheer genius and understanding of such issues. I hope he becomes President someday.

Spawningpool
How did he go from making duck calls to being a political figure?

|King Joker|
He prayed, son. He prayed.

Spawningpool
Originally posted by |King Joker|
He prayed, son. He prayed.
He prayed to tell bull sh1t stories?

|King Joker|
Precisely.

Spawningpool
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Precisely. that's messed up hopefully ti will weigh in

Newjak
And he should definitely get fired for this but then people will be like stop intolerant of our intolerance.

Robtard
Originally posted by Spawningpool
How did he go from making duck calls to being a political figure?

Duck Calls = Money = Show = Massive Audience = More Money, A Lot More = Political Figure

Spawningpool
Originally posted by Robtard
Duck Calls = Money = Show = Massive Audience = More Money, A Lot More = Political Figure
Rednecks man rednecks

Omega Vision
Apparently Duck Dynasty is steadily losing viewers.

Newjak
Good ^^

Robtard
Originally posted by Spawningpool
Rednecks man rednecks

Yup, Rednecks seem to love it.

What is funny, from what I read they're not the 'rural down-to-earth folk that struck it rich' persona the show puts forth, they were Southern yuppies who assimilated their current look/personalities. It's little more than a sitcom.

Mindset
Yup, Rednecks seem to love it.

What is funny, from what I read they're not the 'rural down-to-earth folk that struck it rich' persona the show puts forth, they were Southern yuppies who assimilated their current look/personalities. It's little more than a sitcom. http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/10/17/article-2465571-18CDA38900000578-920_634x437.jpg

Robtard
Too be fair, their underwear could be in camo and they could have really, really, really hairy balls

Spawningpool
Too be fair, their underwear could be in camo and they could have really, really, really hairy balls
I almost pissed myself to this

snowdragon
He continued: "And they can look at him and say, 'Isn't it great that I don't have to worry about being judged? Isn't it great that there's nothing wrong with this? There's no right or wrong, now is it dude?'"

The fact that Phil Robertson leverages a statement like that shows how immature his mindset is in regards to religion.

As if religion is the only way to keep people moral and ethical. He's obviously a grandstanding moron with money.

Tzeentch
Originally posted by Mindset
Picture Jesus.

ares834
Meh. He ripped on atheism and not even that well.People really need to grow thicker skins about this kind of stuff.

vansonbee
Originally posted by ares834
Meh. He ripped on atheism and not even that well.People really need to grow thicker skins about this kind of stuff. I'm just concern with his vivid imagination about the rape and murder. I wonder if did commit these acts or fantasize about one. Christians just got bump down the list for me, thanks to extremist people like these.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by vansonbee
I'm just concern with his vivid imagination about the rape and murder. I wonder if did commit these acts or fantasize about one. Christians just got bump down the list for me, thanks to extremist people like these.
See, the lesson to take from this isn't that Christians are bad, it's that this guy is an idiot and it's silly for conservatives to champion him as some kind of hero. The lesson is that we shouldn't confuse outright hate speech with "standing up for what he believes in."

Robtard
Well said

vansonbee
Originally posted by Omega Vision
See, the lesson to take from this isn't that Christians are bad, it's that this guy is an idiot and it's silly for conservatives to champion him as some kind of hero. The lesson is that we shouldn't confuse outright hate speech with "standing up for what he believes in." Your right about that, I shouldn't base my dislike of one man on all Christians.

Mindset
Phil Robertson is the man we all strive to be.

Mindset
Originally posted by vansonbee
I'm just concern with his vivid imagination about the rape and murder. I wonder if did commit these acts or fantasize about one. Christians just got bump down the list for me, thanks to extremist people like these. Who among us hasn't fantasized about brutally murdering a family?

Like Jesus said, "Let he who is without murderous intent be the first massacred".

Robtard
Originally posted by Mindset
Who among us hasn't fantasized about brutally murdering a family?

Like Jesus said, "Let he who is without murderous intent be the first massacred".

You're totally underselling it. It wasn't just a murder fantasy, it was a pedo-rape-mutilaton-bind-torture-murder fantasy Phil was selling.

"Two guys break into an atheist's home. He has a little atheist wife and two little atheist daughters. Two guys break into his home and tie him up in a chair and gag him. And then they take his two daughters in front of him and rape both of them and then shoot 'em. And they take his wife and then decapitate her head off in front of him. And they can look at him and say, 'Isn't it great that I don't have to worry about being judged? Isn't it great that there's nothing wrong with this? There's no right or wrong, now is it dude?' "

"Then you take a sharp knife and take his manhood and hold it in front of him and say, 'Wouldn't it be something if this was something wrong with this? But you're the one who says there is no God, there's no right, there's no wrong, so we're just having fun. We're sick in the head. Have a nice day.' If it happened to them, they probably would say, 'Something about this just ain't right.' " Link

Mindset
You're totally underselling it. It wasn't just a murder fantasy, it was a pedo-rape-mutilaton-bind-torture-murder fantasy Phil was selling.

"Two guys break into an atheist's home. He has a little atheist wife and two little atheist daughters. Two guys break into his home and tie him up in a chair and gag him. And then they take his two daughters in front of him and rape both of them and then shoot 'em. And they take his wife and then decapitate her head off in front of him. And they can look at him and say, 'Isn't it great that I don't have to worry about being judged? Isn't it great that there's nothing wrong with this? There's no right or wrong, now is it dude?' "

"Then you take a sharp knife and take his manhood and hold it in front of him and say, 'Wouldn't it be something if this was something wrong with this? But you're the one who says there is no God, there's no right, there's no wrong, so we're just having fun. We're sick in the head. Have a nice day.' If it happened to them, they probably would say, 'Something about this just ain't right.' " Link Tbf, the daughters could be over 18, just midgets.

He also forgot to throw in some necrophilia, atheist love that stuff.

Robtard
Atheist midgets? Hmmm. Guess that is possible.

Mindset
Atheist midgets? Hmmm. Guess that is possible. Yea, they're the worst kind of midget and atheist.

Worst of the worst.

Tzeentch

"Then you take a sharp knife and take his manhood and hold it in front of him and say, 'Wouldn't it be something if this was something wrong with this? But you're the one who says there is no God, there's no right, there's no wrong, so we're just having fun. We're sick in the head. Have a nice day.' If it happened to them, they probably would say, 'Something about this just ain't right.' " Link http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/absolutely_right_zoolander.gif

Reflassshh
So much wrong with this guy.

jmarsh456
Nice way of strike.

SayWhat
Phil seems to be a member of ISIS training. Who would come up with such absurd stories. A white man from the South, and most likely a card carrying member of the KKK.

Spawningpool
Originally posted by SayWhat
Phil seems to be a member of ISIS training. Who would come up with such absurd stories. A white man from the South, and most likely a card carrying member of the KKK.
Illuminati confirmed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.