Chopper: Imperial defector

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abonis
Will Chopper defect?

|King Joker|
Why would he defect?

Darth Abonis
Why not?

|King Joker|
Maybe Sabine will get pregnant? Maybe Hera hangs herself? Why not?

Darth Abonis
Lol shutup

|King Joker|
lol

Trocity
Nah, I think he will be destroyed saving the main group at some point.

|King Joker|
Probably.

Tzeentch
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Maybe Sabine will get pregnant? Maybe Hera hangs herself? Why not? I'd be okay with either of these outcomes, tbh.

And I like Hera.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Tzeentch
I'd be okay with either of these outcomes, tbh.

And I like Hera.

Meh. I think they'll probably pull a Anakin+R2 moment ifthat happens.

Also thumb up I've loved her voice actress since she played Jan Ors

Revanchiste
He willbe resell to the Jawas !!!

RexCloneWarsMVS
**** chopper, he's goofy annoying and not needed, he could be replaced by a different unit instead.

Tzeentch
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Meh. I think they'll probably pull a Anakin+R2 moment ifthat happens.

Also thumb up I've loved her voice actress since she played Jan Ors Did not know that. Yeah, that's pretty cool.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Tzeentch
I'd be okay with either of these outcomes, tbh.

And I like Hera. You like Hera but you want her to kill herself? Interesting.

If Sabine gets pregnant they should make the father be Zeb...

Zenwolf
You like Hera but you want her to kill herself? Interesting.

If Sabine gets pregnant they should make the father be Zeb...

Sounds kinky.

|King Joker|
Indeed.

They need Sabine to already have an established romantic relationship with Ezra. Then BOOM! "Ezra, Zeb knocked me up last week. I'm going to be having Mando-Lasat triplets. Srry."

Zenwolf
Indeed.

They need Sabine to already have an established romantic relationship with Ezra. Then BOOM! "Ezra, Zeb knocked me up last week. I'm going to be having Mando-Lasat triplets. Srry."

Tbh though, barring the amusement of that. I would like to see more interspecies couples in actual canon.

At best I have see Twi'lek/Human ones, but every other one just seems to be a couple of the same species or it's a couple that is of a similar looking species already.

Other than that, it always seems to be human/human or human/near human or Twi'lek/Twi'lek, etc and so on.

Like, where's the diversity and such? I mean I'm not asking for like detailed smut or anything just....romantic relations between two completely different species.

|King Joker|
I agree completely. I remember that episode of TCW where that clone was married to a Twi'lek and they had two kids, so that was cool. But yeah, there aren't really much interspecies couples that I can recall at the moment.

Good thing Ahsoka got away from Lux, though. *shudders*

Emperordmb
#ZiroXXXSySnootles4lyfe

ILS
I think some cross-species would be good, maybe Kanan and Chop could shack up for an episode?

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Emperordmb
#ZiroXXXSySnootles4lyfe Oh god...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.