Best Anime Soundtracks of All Time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
As the title says, it can be an Opening from Anime, an Ending, a track that comes on during the show, as long as it played in the Anime or was on the literal soundtrack CD.

Jmanghan
Off the top of my head, I can think of: Sorairo Days, Libera me from Hell, HERO.

I got lots more, but thats the only ones that comes to mind.

Dramatic Gecko
Attack On Titan is one of the best I can think of at the drop of a hat.

KingD19
Samurai Champloo and Cowboy Bebop. The entire soundtracks for both.

Yamcha
I really liked the ones from Gurren Lagann, Wolf's Rain, and .Hack//Sign. I'll probably think of more later.

Originally posted by KingD19
Cowboy Bebop. thumb up this one was going to be on my initial list as well lol.

Jmanghan
I liked some of the music in Blood+

And you just gotta love the catchy and iconic Cha-la Head-cha-la! smile

Also, ROCK THE DRAGON!!

Rosario + Vampire has that Shalalala song, so it passes. Also, Soul Eater.

Fullmetal Alchemist's opening songs are all amazing.

"WE ARE FIGHTING DREAMERS, DREAMING!!!"

Death Note has good music.

Bleach openings are pretty good.

The first opening fills you with nostalgia for some reason even if you've never watched it, it sounds emotional but upbeat.

jmoul
To be honest, my personal favorite is the Naruto Shippudden intro music from when Asuma is killed.

Yamcha
There's something weird about the Noragami soundtrack that I love? I can't really explain it, the closest thing I could relate it to is like...I could see it being in a Persona game and I absolutely love the soundtracks on those xD.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.