Kar Vastor runs a gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Warm up. Magna Guard.

#1. General Hoth.

#2. Savage Opress

#2. Tholme and Quinlan Vos

#3. Sora Bulq and Asajj Ventress

#4. Dooku.

Round 1. Full rest in between rounds.

Round 2. No rest, but Kar gets 5 akk dogs and 5 akk guards to help him.

Location. Byss.

red8
He could potentially lose to all of them.

Fated Xtasy
Seriously? Huh that was unexpected. Mind if I ask why you say that?

carthage
Down at 2 in round 1

With the backup he probably clears in round 2.

WildBantha88
Both takes him down with his unprecedented force stun

red8
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Seriously? Huh that was unexpected. Mind if I ask why you say that?

I say it because I think it's hard to rank him. I was only looking at round 1 BTW.

Mace narrates that "Vastor has the power on the scale of Master Yoda, or young Anakin Skywalker."
He says this because of the healing ritual that Vastor uses.
If Vastor was on par with Yoda, then I'd say that he clears both rounds easily.

The reason I don't feel that this is true though is that Mace seems very humble/insecure throughout the whole novel. I guess his morale just seems low.

He lowballs himself (despite having a some pretty good feats in novel) and he gives lots of praise to Jango Fett, Depa, Yoda, and Vastor. I'm not saying that they don't deserve his praise, but I don't think Mace was being an impartial judge.

Anyways, here is my breakdown:

Lord Hoth

Lord Hoth and Vastor are both very experienced with war. I think fighting against Sith gives Lord Hoth an edge though.
Lord Hoth is largely unknown, but based on his limited screen time, I would think that he's powerful enough to contend with Vastor.

Savage

Savage seems like a bigger and stronger version of Vastor. Savage's force powers are also not too bad. I think this would be a good fight.

Tholme and Quinlan Vos

I think the numbers will give the team the win.

Sora Bulq and Asajj Ventress

Both team members are very skilled and aggressive. I think he loses pretty quickly here.

Dooku

Once again, assuming Mace was exaggerating Vastor's level of power, then I believe Dooku would win this fight.
Mace was heavily injured when he faced Vastor and still beat him pretty quickly.

carthage
Mace also notes how powerful the Jungle played in terms of his power or something like that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.