Hulk & Thor vs. GOTG & Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
Team 1. Hulk and Thor
Team 2.Guadians of the Galaxy and Ronan (no power gem), and Iron Man, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Cap, War Machine, and Falcon,Winter Soldier is also here.

No prep, no bfr, to the death. Hulk being knocked back into Banner or injured so badly he needs more than 30 seconds to heal counts as a death.

Thors lightning has no effect on IM or Rhodey, meaning it will not amp them bit cant hurt them either.

Lestov16
Come on, man. Team 2 has no chance and you know it.

ShadowFyre
Errr, your right, the jumps in powerlevel is ridicilous. I was going to.add either Abomination or Kurse. Your either street level or your Hulk,Thor, Kurse or a ring wielder.

You dont think groot or drax? Remember, both rocket, and Starlord have some fairly powerful weapons. And Ronan was no chump even before the power gym.

ShadowFyre
Aberdeen star lord, both armor boys, rocket, and hawkeye firing explosive weapons, they can surely do some damage.

juggerman
Nope

ShadowFyre
Well, if I were to debate for that team I already have a couple ways to win. Team two has some serious brainpower on their side and a few characters that can hold their own physically and one that can casually physically restrain the Hulk and Thor at the same time with almost zero effort.

I cant debate the fight but yeah, I know the majority are fodder but a.few.are.fodder that can bring some serious firepower and tactical advantages. Would it help if I gave them prep?
Qqq

FrothByte
Originally posted by Lestov16
Come on, man. Team 2 has no chance and you know it.

Oh I don't know, I think Ronan is strong enough to go toe to toe with Thor. Then the rest of the group can gang up on Hulk.

Then again, I don't know enough about Ronan to know whether he can beat Thor. And though the rest of the group can preoccupy Hulk, I don't think they can KO him.

So yeah, still think Hulk and Thor wins, but it won't exactly be a walk in the park for them.

Impediment
Hulk and Thor stomp.

Utterly.

FrothByte
While I do think Hulk and Thor win, I don't think it would be as one sided as people think. IM, Warmachine and Ronan are no pushovers. And if Blonsky proved anything it's that Hulk has a hard time hitting them with supersoldier serrum.

Time Immemorial
The key to victory is Thor, Hulk will be tanking and busy with all that diversity, Thor's hammer will taking everyone out.

carver9
Sigh

FrothByte
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
The key to victory is Thor, Hulk will be tanking and busy with all that diversity, Thor's hammer will taking everyone out.

True. Hulk is stronger and harder to put down but he doesn't have the AOE attacks that Thor has.

We've seen that Hulk can be taken down by overwhelming firepower (Chitauri sleds). I wonder if IM and Warmachine can release enough firepower to subdue the Hulk.

carver9
When was Hulk taken down by the Chitauri? Does anyone have this scene because I would like to see it.

KingD19
He wasn't so much "taken down" as he was majorly inconvenienced. He was getting bombarded by Chitauri explosive blasts for a bit, and he couldn't escape. However when they stopped all he had was a bloody nose if that.

It was like on Dragonball Z when Tien hit Cell with the Tri-Beam. Cell couldn't overpower it, but aside from pissing him off it didn't do much.

ShadowFyre
He was obviously roughed up and in pain from it. Its not like Hulk is physically invincible. It has been shown a couple times. Having an armada of alien weaponry fire at you and still be able to stand is hardly a low showing.

carver9
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
He was obviously roughed up and in pain from it. Its not like Hulk is physically invincible. It has been shown a couple times. Having an armada of alien weaponry fire at you and still be able to stand is hardly a low showing.

I agree King.

As for this post, no, he isn't invincible but those blast were extremely powerful. Three shots took Ironman down temporarily, an army bombarded Hulk with these same attacks and afterwards he was fine. Don't think Ironman or War Machine has what it takes to take Hulk out and this is proven on Avengers 2 since Stark built an armor made to take on the Hulk (which means his standard didn't stand a chance imo).

KingD19
Hulk and Thor throw cars at everybody. /thread

ShadowFyre
Iron Man at 500% blasted Thor point blank in the face and literally left no mark whatsoever, one punch from Hulk bloodied Thors face. Bout to pm you Carver on who I would use to beat Hulk in this match.

FrothByte
Originally posted by carver9
When was Hulk taken down by the Chitauri? Does anyone have this scene because I would like to see it.

Maybe "taken out" is the wrong word. Let's just say he was subdued by overwhelming firepower. He was hurt ans weakened. Whether or not IM and Warmachine can output similar firepower is questionable, but I feel like if it was Hulk alone against the team then the team has a chance. With Thor though...

Genesis-Soldier
iron man and war machine would inflict minor damage. if warmachine had a functioning bunk Buster AKA "the EX Wife" then maybe he could subdue the hulk for long enough for the gardians to put him down. after that team 2 can focus on thor

StealthRanger
Ronan without the gem ain't worth Loki, much less Thor by physical feats. Even with it he's a glass cannon with no speed feats of note

Unless you take the "moon busting weapons" statement at face value for RR, Team 2 gets stomped

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.