Who is the toughest person (read Op)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Henry_Pym
Who is the toughest person Jean Grey could beat in h2h

The Jean grey figure that came out and had a fist so it had me thinking.

IronMikeTython
Oh I thought this was going to be about who is the toughest character. The answer to that would be Wildcat or Frank Castle, that is if your meaning of toughness is based off of pain tolerance and overall badassness and grittiness.

I am not very knowledgeable on Jean Grey's H2H feats. In all the issues I have read with her I have not seen H2H feats.

IronMikeTython
New Btw, hello everyone.

ShadowFyre
She is physically capable of beating any human level character no matter how ough they are. They can still be kod or killed. Anyone on Spiderman level or above can not be beaten by her even if they were pansies as her blows wouldnt even effect them.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
She is physically capable of beating any human level character no matter how ough they are. They can still be kod or killed. Anyone on Spiderman level or above can not be beaten by her even if they were pansies as her blows wouldnt even effect them.

No, no no no no.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Who is the toughest person Jean Grey could beat in h2h

The Jean grey figure that came out and had a fist so it had me thinking.

UXM First Class Jean Grey telepathically absorbed the skills of either Misty or Colleen (or both, don't remember). That made her pretty efficient in h2h.

saurabh kanhere
Batman

Flyattractor
Any man. Because she is a comic book superhero and a woman. Any woman can beat every man.

Its comic book PC Law.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
UXM First Class Jean Grey telepathically absorbed the skills of either Misty or Colleen (or both, don't remember). That made her pretty efficient in h2h. hmm, I never really think about Misty as super skilled, has she fought Elektra?

Glorificus
She might be able to beat Storm.

But it's unlikely she'd take a majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.