Who can touch Unus the Untouchable?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermutant
Meaning they can punch through his forcefield, the participants:

Mammoth
Titania
Thundra
Rhino
Kilowag
Giganta

Gecko4lif
Kilowag maybe. Maybe.

zom1967
I really don`t if any of them listed can?But classic Mangog would make Unus more than touchable by probably killing him with one shot!

Mindset
Who can touch Unus' anus?

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Mindset
Who can touch Unus' anus? I was going to ask if he could touch his own penis. That seems like a loophole if he could.

And if he can touch his own penis, it seems like someone like Deadman could touch his penis too. It could be reasoned that Kilowog could create some kind of machine construct that would make him touch his penis too. So I'll say Deadman or Wog out of the list.

Mindset
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
I was going to ask if he could touch his own penis. That seems like a loophole if he could.

And if he can touch his own penis, it seems like someone like Deadman could touch his penis too. It could be reasoned that Kilowog could create some kind of machine construct that would make him touch his penis too. So I'll say Deadman or Wog out of the list. You are a goddamn genius.

Galan007
This thread can be closed now. Bran just delivered the perfect post... The essence of post, if you will. Things can only go downhill from here. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.