Kyle. Katarn. Runs. A. Gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battles take place on neutral ground

Sabers only

Warmup: Sha Gi, Coleman Trebor

1. Saesee Tiin

2. Darth Sion

3. Quinlan Vos

4. Savage Opress

5. Starkiller

6. ESB Vader

7. Mara Jade Skywalker

8. Ulic Qel Droma

Boss: General Grievous

ILS
wtf do u think ur doing putting SK above Savage??

Done at Savage probably.

The Merchant
Eh, goes down at either Vos or Savage.

NewGuy01
4 or 5.

Trocity
Originally posted by NewGuy01
4 or 5.

Emperordmb
5 or 6.

Q99
Starkiller or Vader, yea.

carthage
I think I'd lean down at Savage as well. He's too powerful for Katarn to harm with telekinesis, and he exceeds Katarn in every physical attribute IMO. It'd be a good fight but Savage would win in the end

Angelalex242
...I also disagree with the order. But Kyle probably can't take Savage.

Ulic and Grievous cannot take Vader or Mara.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
5 or 6.

thumb up

McP

Arhael
Stops at Starkiller.

Originally posted by carthage
I think I'd lean down at Savage as well. He's too powerful for Katarn to harm with telekinesis, and he exceeds Katarn in every physical attribute IMO. It'd be a good fight but Savage would win in the end
Kyle Katarn is good at unarmed combat, that's kind of medicince that works best against Savage as demonstrated by Kenobi and Sidious.
Opress exceeds physical attributes of pretty much everyone, so it's not fair to assume him superior based on that.

Fated Xtasy
Don't know how impressive this. But in the DS JA ending Kyle pretty much tools Jaden with physical force based attacks. So it's worth noting that he has that. He also matches and bests the more physically powerful Desann who stalemated Luke so yeah.

carthage

Col. Valerian
4 or 5. Not sure how well he'd fare against Savage. No way he gets past 5, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.