Daegen Lok vs Darth Wyyrlok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place on neutral ground

carthage

Trocity
Wyyrlok

Emperordmb
The dude who gave Krayt a good fight

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
The dude who gave Krayt a good fight

ILS
Tbf, the rock throwing and lightning isn't really out of Lok's depth, and his own telepathic power is pretty impressive. Not sure how to compare them but Wyyrlok is probably better because era advantage.

Q99
They can both throw lightning, but only one of 'em catches it bare-handed.

'lok has his share of experience in mental battles, even against foes with illusions strong enough to make someone experience real damage, so I'd say he can handle Lok there too.

ILS
Not sure how the method of catching it really matters if Lok can just bat it away with his saber anyway.

Lok can cause people to experience "real damage" as well.

I'm siding Wyyrlok overall, just having fun poking holes in your reasoning atm.

Q99
Originally posted by ILS

Lok can cause people to experience "real damage" as well.

Doing so is his specialty even, I just meant that Wyyrlok's faced that exact same thing before.

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by ILS
Tbf, the rock throwing and lightning isn't really out of Lok's depth, and his own telepathic power is pretty impressive. Not sure how to compare them but Wyyrlok is probably better because era advantage.

I think it's more about how he stood up to Krayt compared to most in his era, rather than throwing around rocks and lightning. Krayt ragdolls most of his victims, powerful ones at that.

Not sure how Lok would do against Krayt, though. What's his best?

ILS
Sure, but he didn't directly attack Wyyrlok with TK, for whatever reason.

Probably similarly to Wyyrlok. I made this thread for Lok:
http://www.comicvine.com/profile/i_like_swords/blog/daegen-lok-respect-thread/100095/

You should probably read this as well:
http://www.comicvine.com/profile/i_like_swords/blog/skalnas-respect-thread/100098/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.