Man beaten on train after attacker asks him about Michael Brown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vansonbee
This is why I don't ride the train, the risk of encountering thugs are high.

Oy8QB7mKQCE

When one man sat down next to a second man in a St. Louis light rail car and asked him his opinion on the shooting of Michael Brown, it was not the beginning of a discussion.

It was the start of an assault, police said.

The second man, who was white, didn't want to answer the question. Then the first man, who was black, boxed him in the face. Two more African-American men joined in the beating, according to a police report about Monday's incident.

It was caught on surveillance cameras on the MetroLink train and a passenger recorded it with a cell phone and posted the video online. It has gone viral.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/28/us/st-louis-metrolink-beating/

Mindset
I wish you would start riding more trains.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Mindset
I wish you would start riding more trains. Sorry, I'm not privilege enough to ride the train.

krisblaze
Man I wish people would stop getting this on camera and actually help out instead.

Star428
Of course no one try to help you (the victim), bud. They were all black. Everyone with half-a- brain knows that many blacks are looking for payback against whites because of the Michael Brown case and others where they think that white policemen got away with murder. I said this in the thread about the black girl beating the crap out of the white girl while all the black bystanders just watched and people ignorantly assumed I was racist.

I'm sure they'll think the same thing because of this comment too. Not that I really give a s*** though.

Also, I don't see what was so "graphic" about this video. I saw no blood or anything. The cowards ganged-up on him in an all black place and puched him/kicked him (sissy punches, at that) a few times and ran away. The video in the other black on white crime thread was much more violent.

krisblaze
Yes by the by, these were some ***** ass punches.

I'm a pussy and even I can throw better punches than that.

Tzeentch
liar

Robtard
Originally posted by Star428
Of course no one try to help you (the victim), bud. They were all black. Everyone with half-a- brain knows that many blacks are looking for payback against whites because of the Michael Brown case and others where they think that white policemen got away with murder. I said this in the thread about the black girl beating the crap out of the white girl while all the black bystanders just watched and people ignorantly assumed I was racist.

I'm sure they'll think the same thing because of this comment too. Not that I really give a s*** though.

Also, I don't see what was so "graphic" about this video. I saw no blood or anything. The cowards ganged-up on him in an all black place and puched him/kicked him (sissy punches, at that) a few times and ran away. The video in the other black on white crime thread was much more violent.

#fightingracismwithracism

Mindset

Also, I don't see what was so "graphic" about this video. I saw no blood or anything. The cowards ganged-up on him in an all black place and puched him/kicked him (sissy punches, at that) a few times and ran away. The video in the other black on white crime thread was much more violent. In most fight videos, no one helps.

What are you talking about?

Time Immemorial
I'll buy everyone here a ticket on the snow piercer.

Reflassshh
In most fight videos, no one helps.

What are you talking about? He's the racistest there is. Like a white Hulk, ironically. What else you can expect from him?

Star428
In most fight videos, no one helps.

What are you talking about?

It's really not that hard to see what I'm talking about if you had any brains.

Mindset
It's really not that hard to see what I'm talking about if you had any brains. You said no one helped him because he was white and they were all black.

I'm saying people rarely help in these situations regardless of race.

On a scale from slightly stupid to very stupid, how stupid are you?

Time Immemorial
Can't we all just get along.

meep-meep
Originally posted by krisblaze
Man I wish people would stop getting this on camera and actually help out instead.

It was probably another black guy. But scared to do anything.

NemeBro
It's really not that hard to see what I'm talking about if you had any brains. "It is" indicates you are typing in the present tense, but you also use "had", which indicates past-tense.

Learn how to speak English properly before you insult the intelligence of other people. thumb up

krisblaze
Originally posted by meep-meep
It was probably another black guy. But scared to do anything.

Yes, though when I watched it again it actually does look like they're about the step in.

The attackers left pretty quickly.

Wei Phoenix
So a White person should be fearful of Blacks in St. Louis? If you see one or many then you should turn away in fear of being lynched because of Michael Brown?

krisblaze
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
So a White person should be fearful of Blacks in St. Louis? If you see one or many then you should turn away in fear of being lynched because of Michael Brown?
You DONT steer clear of groups of black people?

Star428

The blacks won't do anything of course unless they outnumber the white person or people and/or they are much bigger than them.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by krisblaze
You DONT steer clear of groups of black people?

I feel as if I should. The more Blacks grouped together, the more savage they become. Take a successful mild mannered Black man to the hood and he'll quickly revert.

The blacks won't do anything of course unless they outnumber the white person or people and/or they are much bigger than them.

Black people are bullies and cowards.

Reflassshh
The blacks won't do anything of course unless they outnumber the white person or people and/or they are much bigger than them. You wouldn't do anything, either.

Star428
I feel as if I should. The more Blacks grouped together, the more savage they become. Take a successful mild mannered Black man to the hood and he'll quickly revert.

Black people are bullies and cowards.

Not all of them are like that though. I've known many good ones both in the military and in civilian life. At least, they seemed to be that way at the time.

Laurie
Not all of them are like that though. I've known many good ones both in the military and in civilian life. At least, they seemed to be that way at the time.

Absolutely! There's good and bad in every race. Moreover, there's no shame in being afraid to intervene, in my humble opinion, during such an event as that in the OP video, whether one is male or female. It's a no win situation unless one has an equal back up, as those thugs did.

StyleTime
Even ignoring the race thing, I think Star428 forgets that not everyone was in the damned military. Most of the people on that train were probably too stunned to even think about intervening. The beating lasted a few seconds then the idiots hurried off.

Star428
Stunned? LOL. According to what the victim said, several of them were laughing.

Mindset
Violence is funny.

Lestov16
So because a couple of black racist douches assaulted a white guy (or in the case of the other thread, a white girl and her child), that means all blacks are vengeful racist savages. By that same logic, just because a couple of white racist douchebags at OAU were singing discriminatory chants, that means all whites are racist scum too.

Mindset
Originally posted by Lestov16
So because a couple of black racist douches assaulted a white guy (or in the case of the other thread, a white girl and her child), that means all blacks are vengeful racist savages. By that same logic, just because a couple of white racist douchebags at OAU were singing discriminatory chants, that means all whites are racist scum too. I'm willing to accept both statements as fact. thumb up

Omega Vision
Race baiting is alive and well on KMC.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Lestov16
So because a couple of black racist douches assaulted a white guy (or in the case of the other thread, a white girl and her child), that means all blacks are vengeful racist savages. By that same logic, just because a couple of white racist douchebags at OAU were singing discriminatory chants, that means all whites are racist scum too.

thumb up

And all Irish are drunks that fight a lot. All Italians are wife-beaters and mafia gangsters.

And all Mexicans are lazy or part of a cartel.

Absurd, racist, generalizations are so fun!

P.S. Germans and poop stuff.

Astner
Originally posted by vansonbee
This is why I don't ride the train, the risk of encountering thugs are high.
I thought it was because you're broke and have nowhere to go.

AsbestosFlaygon
And people still wonder why whites shoot blacks.

If there's one thing these thugs should know by now, is you don't mess with white people with concealed guns.

Reflassshh
Yeah, I forgot American blackos were too primitive to know how to use concealed weapons.

Do they even get to have weapons? I figured the second amendment existed solely to protect whity whites from the black barbarians.

vansonbee
lVFtA40UZEw

Robtard

Fun fact: When black people used to be lynched, it was often several white people to the single black person.

You can google pictures, probably bring a smile to your face.

Lek Kuen
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon

If there's one thing these thugs should know by now, is you don't mess with white people with concealed guns.

And there we go. Once again you say "people should kill black people"

Bashar Teg
disgusting.

this poor guy was singled out just for being white, as if he owes an apology for every incident of racism against blacks, just because he shares the same skin color as the cop who shot michael brown.

also why haven't barack obama, jesse jackson, al sharpton, and every other black person apologized for this yet?

Wei Phoenix

I agree, this is a great example for why Whites should keep murdering Black people.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
as if he owes an apology for every incident of racism against blacks, just because he shares the same skin color as the cop who shot michael brown.

Irony intended?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Sacred 117
Irony intended?

that would actually be 'hypocrisy'. and yes.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
that would actually be 'hypocrisy'. and yes.

Eh. Either or.

Just making sure.

Robtard
Could it be both, hypocritical irony

Bashar Teg
if he meant irony in a dramatic sense as in 'feigned ignorance' then the question made no sense. in this context 'unintentional irony' is an oxymoron.

the proper question would have been "are you being ironic?"

COME AT ME

AsbestosFlaygon
CccnAvfLPvE

Mindset

If there's one thing these thugs should know by now, is you don't mess with white people with concealed guns. Below a certain level of intelligence, you should just be banned from communicating with normal humans.

Why are you such an imbecile?

Robtard
Awful

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by NemeBro
"It is" indicates you are typing in the present tense, but you also use "had", which indicates past-tense.

Learn how to speak English properly before you insult the intelligence of other people. thumb up Tbf you can't "gain brains" so you would need brains in the past in order to understand his post in the present.

That said grammar nazi-ing is dumb.

Mindset
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Tbf you can't "gain brains" so you would need brains in the past in order to understand his post in the present.

That said grammar nazi-ing is dumb. You can grow new neurons and neural pathways, so in that sense, you can "gain brains".

Omega Vision

Holy shit, this wins stupidest post of the year.

Based

How aren't you banned yet? lmfao

Mindset
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Holy shit, this wins stupidest post of the year. He is a worthless wretch, and he will feel my wrath.

Omega Vision
Ask him about Mike Brown and then murder him in front of all his white children.

Time Immemorial
Everyone still discussing racism should punch themselves in the face.

#getovercolorsmile

rudester
Who's Michael brown?

Reflassshh
Who the **** knows?

Mindset
Ask him about Mike Brown and then murder him in front of all his white children. I'll murder him and his atheist family.

rudester
Its true people are still racist look at Africa for example..why is Africa filled with aids? Because they put aids there to kill off black people.. there I said it. Why does china always have some outbreak? To control the population.. there i said it. I'm surprised old people aren't being taken to the slaughter because how useless they become.

Mindset
I have always supported wholesale slaughter.

Star428
Originally posted by Based
How aren't you banned yet? lmfao

Because I've done nothing to deserve it, you moron. How are you able to form a sentence when you don't even have a brain? LMFAO back at you, idiot. You don't get banned just because you tell the truth. If you have a problem with the truth that's your problem, dude. Just bury your head in the sand and keep pretending that what I said wasn't true. LOL.

Reflassshh
That's why the people mocking your intelligence don't get banned.

rudester
Can't we all just get along?

Mindset
Shut up, rudester.

rudester
Santa claus is not real... the Easter bunny is going to get cooked and your mom doesn't really love you, I know she told me.

This is the highlight of ur life. And mindset is a dorky name.. muaha ha!

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by rudester
Who's Michael brown?
https://satiricalthoughts.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/michael-brown-with-gun-wad-of-cash-ferguson.jpeg

Mindset
https://satiricalthoughts.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/michael-brown-with-gun-wad-of-cash-ferguson.jpeg You're pretty dumb, so I can't tell if you think that's actually him or not.

Wei Phoenix
https://satiricalthoughts.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/michael-brown-with-gun-wad-of-cash-ferguson.jpeg

He asked "Who is Michael Brown" not Jodah Cain.

Laurie
Originally posted by rudester
Santa claus is not real...

He is too, and I'll fight anyone who says he ain't! *puts her fists up*

StyleTime
Stunned? LOL. According to what the victim said, several of them were laughing.
Nervous Laughter is a thing bro. It's three young adult males. I doubt many are willing to jump and go ninja on them, regardless of their race.

The only surprise I see is that no one offered at least an "are you ok?" after the assholes left the train.

AsbestosFlaygon
He asked "Who is Michael Brown" not Jodah Cain.
You right.
But the dude looks almost like him.

This be Michael Brown.

http://soopermexican.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/michael-brown-images-1.jpg

Wei Phoenix
There is a resemblance in stature, but Brown is darker. The pic you posted was more than likely used to make him look like a "thug" or miscreant who idolizes the gangster lifestyle.

Bashar Teg
You right.
But the dude looks almost like him.

holy shit you're right. they're both black.

KingD19
You know what's funny, guys? If you google search "Michael Brown", the first picture of Jodah Cain shows up a few pages down. And if you click it, it points out how it's not Mike Brown.

But if you google search "Michael Brown Gun", then Jodah shows up a lot...however most of the pictures point out Jodah Cain and Michael Brown aren't the same person.

But you know...obvious mistake on Asbestos' part. Not like there's info everywhere explaining the difference.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by KingD19
You know what's funny, guys? If you google search "Michael Brown", the first picture of Jodah Cain shows up a few pages down. And if you click it, it points out how it's not Mike Brown.

But if you google search "Michael Brown Gun", then Jodah shows up a lot...however most of the pictures point out Jodah Cain and Michael Brown aren't the same person.

But you know...obvious mistake on Asbestos' part. Not like there's info everywhere explaining the difference.

You gotta scroll down to find the pics that show the real monster that he was.

jmarsh456
That's an interesting news

Surtur
This irks me though, because this seems like a set up. I don't think this man could of given any answer that wouldn't of resulted in these people trying to attack him. If you're going that route, don't be pussies, don't try to dress this up as an attack over Michael Brown, we know they don't care one bit about Michael Brown.

I always encountered pussies like this in high school(from ALL races, not just one race), they feel they are tough guys, but strangely they only man up when all their little buddies are around.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Surtur
that wouldn't of
Wouldn't have or wouldn't've. Sorry, I don't usually correct grammar, but this one is particularly egregious.

Surtur
Wouldn't have or wouldn't've. Sorry, I don't usually correct grammar, but this one is particularly egregious.

Thanks, that wouldn't of been noticed without yew.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.