Darth Vader & Ahsoka Tano Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
This is Darth Vader as he was during Operation: Knightfall, and Ahsoka as she was under the corruption of the Son. How far can this evil duo go? Ahsoka gets the Mortis amp.

1. Quinlan Vos & Aayla Secura
2. Luminara Unduli & Barriss Offee
3. Shaak Ti & Maris Brood
4. Kit Fisto & Nahdar Vebb
5. Rahm Kota, Darth Talon & Darth Nihl
6. Hero of Tython & Kira Carson
7. Darth Bane & Darth Zannah (RoT)
8. Count Dooku & Asajj Ventress (CW)
9. Darth Maul & Savage Opress
10. Exar Kun & Zayne Carrick
11. Revan (SoR) & Bastila Shan
Boss: Darth Plagueis

Setting is Mustafar. Apologies in advanced for some ****ed up ordering.

carthage
Loses all after 7 or 8

|King Joker|
Not sure how much more powerful the Mortis amp would make Ahsoka, tbh.

Fated Xtasy
I'd say she's powerful. But.... Obi-Wan and Anakin weren't really aiming to kill there. So yeah.

That said. I think team probably loses to 3-4 or 5 simply because of no healing imo

|King Joker|
Oh, they get full rest and health after each round.

Fated Xtasy
Lol you always forget to add that. Also did you add Zayne for the reason I think you did?

Sinious
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Not sure how much more powerful the Mortis amp would make Ahsoka, tbh.

If you don't know and if its incalculable then why would you make a thread in the first place...

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Lol you always forget to add that. Also did you add Zayne for the reason I think you did? Possibly...
Originally posted by Sinious
If you don't know and if its incalculable then why would you make a thread in the first place... Because one, we know that Ahsoka was capable of holding her own against Kenobi and Skywalker without getting disarmed, two, because I wanted to, three, because others may have ideas about where she stands with a Mortis amp, four, because she can't really compete long without some type of amp, five... well, most amps are incalculable anyways yet we always see threads with characters who have feats that are amped, so, yeah.

|King Joker|
Lol you always forget to add that. Also did you add Zayne for the reason I think you did? Where do you think they get to with full rest & health?

NewGuy01
Lol you always forget to add that. Also did you add Zayne for the reason I think you did?

Exactly, I think... The Barsen'thor might have been more appropriate, yeah?

|King Joker|
LOL

DARTH POWER
I'd say she's powerful. But.... Obi-Wan and Anakin weren't really aiming to kill there. So yeah.

Forget not killing her. They were attempting to not even hurt her or hit her in any way.

|King Joker|
Any opinions on the actual gauntlet, anyone?

Sinious
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Because one, we know that Ahsoka was capable of holding her own against Kenobi and Skywalker without getting disarmed, two, because I wanted to, three, because others may have ideas about where she stands with a Mortis amp, four, because she can't really compete long without some type of amp, five... well, most amps are incalculable anyways yet we always see threads with characters who have feats that are amped, so, yeah.

That was hot. thumb up

McP
Maul and Opress above Dooku and Ventress? smile

Emperordmb
Done at 5 or 7 depending on how good Nihl and Talon are together.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by McP
Maul and Opress above Dooku and Ventress? smile It's early Clone Wars Ventress.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Done at 5 or 7 depending on how good Nihl and Talon are together. How do you think they fare each round?

Edit: And by the way, guys, Zannah is the only one in the RoT incarnation. Bane is DoE.

carthage
If it's DoE Bane they pass and die at 8

Stigma
Stop at 8, most probably.

|King Joker|
Eh, I think they could get passed eight. Anakin could probably defeat Dooku in more or less the same amount of time he did on the Invisible Hand, and I think Ahsoka could hold out long enough against Ventress until Dooku dies, IMO.

|King Joker|
Bump, tbh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.