Dragon Ball Z vs Naruto EXPLAINED AizenSamaKingX

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dunamis Ophis
Hello. This is my first time on this website. Before I go to bed, I read battle topics on various forums and research the stars, and read NDEs. One thing I have noticed is Naruto fans saying the Naruto characters can beat everyone else. This has been going on for years. I saw this back when I used to debate Broly from 2006-2008 and more. I am NOT a Dragon Ball "fan" and I am DEFINITELY not a Naruto "fan." I know that Jean Grey Phoenix or Dormammu could solo both universes. That's not why I am here. I have a created a video that I would like for everyone on the planet to understand. The video goes into detail and explains WHY Naruto characters CANNOT beat Dragon Ball characters. I did this because Naruto is seriously overestimated beyond what the characters ARE capable of OR possibly capable of. I also comprehend that DBZ and other anime have been banned on many forums. If this is true, then Naruto REALLY needs to be looked at (Naruto vs Thanos, Dormmamu, and Jean Grey? Yeah right. I've read them all...). Please leave this video up. I don't care who looks at it or what you think about it, but if you want to learn the truth (mainly Naruto generation of kids), watch the video and understand. I will not be participating under this topic because I made the video and I know the truth.

Since I OBVIOUSLY can't paste a video or have a signature, the title of the video is "Dragon Ball Z vs Naruto EXPLAINED AizenSamaKingX"

I have a cool thumbnail, but youtube needs verification for it.

Thank you! Take care and farewell ^__^

Mindset
Wrong forum.

Reflassshh

dika123
lol

juggerman
Seriously? An hour and a half video??? You expect people to watch that crap?

Kill yourself

Jmanghan
Damn, juggerman. Lol.

Anyway, yeah dude. There's no need to watch someone explain why DBZ absolutely stomps Naruto.

Dramatic Gecko
Jean Grey? Pffft. This *******. XD

Dunamis Ophis
NOTE: I have uploaded a better quality video that is rescaled for everyone to see the images better. The video compressor I used trimmed off the resolution gates and I did not know until after. It is processing. The link for the better video is here:

"(RESCALED) Dragon Ball Z vs Naruto EXPLAINED AizenSamaKingX"

SSJGGogeta
Yeah, sorry, just had to put this out there.

Your video man... And I HATE to say this, because I don't want to undermine the work you CLEARLY put into this video... but it's... unwatchable.

1. This is the most important flaw in your video. From the first 2 minutes that I could stand to watch, I can tell that the entirety of your video is baseless conjecture, and/or hyperbole. You can't just say, "He moved so fast that you can't see him, he's almost as fast as the Flash.". This is in no way, shape, OR form true. The flash can move fast enough to vibrate through space-time, and outrun death and age themselves. He ran across the universe faster than someone could teleport across it. INSTANTLY. He is literal SPEED incarnate. He can move faster than SUPERMAN can see, or Nekkron, or the Anti-monitor, or Nekkron, or anyone. He is literally untouchable because he is so fast. He can take all the speed in the universe, and give it to himself, because he has PERFECT control of the speed force(or at least Wally West does). This is why there were THREE times in the comics, when Wally West ran OUT of the speed force, to save Barry Allen. He CANNOT die, simply because he can run SO fast that he can OUTRUN death. In essence, his speed grants him immortality, because he is, for intents and purposes, INFINITELY fast. No one can stack up to him. The best feat I can think of close to that, is from DBGT, when Super 17 could move faster than Goku with IT. And GT isn't even cannon.

2. Secondly, your video is an hour and 15 minutes too long. To make all the points you did, it should have taken 15 minutes, AT THE MOST. Possibly 30, if you provided calculations, logistics, support, and reasoning. But all you did was call people Narutards, and make baseless assumptions of the Z-fighters's capabilities. And you disproved Madara being "faster than IT", by showing that Gai beat his ass. How does that disprove anything? What you SHOULD have said, is that Gai was faster than him... AND A KUNAI THROWN BY LEE WAS FASTER THAN GAI. Not to mention that Hiraishin has been called light speed SEVERAL times in primary cannon. Not instant. Otherwise Minato could have saved Obito.

3. You were also VERY off-base with the minor calcs you gave. You acted as though Kid Goku tanking a missile was more impressive than Madara surviving mountain range-continent level attacks from Gai. What you SHOULD have said, is that Kid Goku tanked MOON-small planet level attacks from Roshi and Piccolo.

I didn't mean to be so critical, but I just thought I should try and help you out. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.