Hancock vs Godzilla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Hancock

vs

Godzilla

ShadowFyre
Which Godzilla? Where is the other angel or whatever they were? By feats I would say.

Final Wars/Heisei Godzilla>>Full powered hancock>Millenium/2014 Godzilla>Hancock as he gets closer

Hancock has a pretty vague powerset. Kinda hard to tell.

Genesis-Soldier
i think hancock with try devistating tactics to stop godzilla, so eye shots and major amounts of shrapnel in soft spots... kinda hard to say if its affective or not because i dont really believe hancock can do to much damage but at the same time i think he could tank what even Zilla throws at hit. he wont be hit but anything because he is to damn fast

ShadowFyre
Thats a good interpretation of Hancock actually, I could see him deterring Godzilla or annoying him enough to get him to turn around.Its pretty much impossible to beat a creature that size that can heal like Wolverine. Reeves Supes, the one that lifted an island, Dr. Manhattan and maybe Surfer are about.the only movie verse heroes that could physically kill him off the top of my head.

jaden101
Hancock wrecked the moon fast enough that nobody noticed until he pointed it out. He threw a whale about half a mile with almost no effort. He doesn't a **** about Godzilla.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Well Hancock is superman's superior so he should win lol

KingD19
Hancock can also produce tornadoes. How would Big G feel about an F4 being shoved down his throat?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by KingD19
Hancock can also produce tornadoes. How would Big G feel about an F4 being shoved down his throat?

Is there proof that Hancock produced those, because the way it looked, she made them.

KingD19
Behind the scenes footage. The director says Mary made the lightning, Hancock made the tornadoes. That's why he looked at them and why they touched down at his side.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by KingD19
Behind the scenes footage. The director says Mary made the lightning, Hancock made the tornadoes. That's why he looked at them and why they touched down at his side.

Gotcha, well I don't think a tornado is going to do much to Godzilla. If a nuke didn't do much, do you honestly think some wind will?

ShadowFyre
Oh wow? He threw a 50 ton ****ing whale? Lol Godzilla weighs in at 60,000 to 90,000 metric tons, is wayyyyyyy stronger, more durable and debatably smarter, and a better actor.

Time Immemorial
I find it hard to believe cause he threw a whale that means he can thrown Godzilla.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Well Hancock is superman's superior so he should win lol

Superman is not involved in the thread. However the argument from everyone was clear that Superman would take Godzilla.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Superman is not involved in the thread. However the argument from everyone was clear that Superman would take Godzilla.

Sure some of the arguments were clear on he could win. Points I never argued against. I simply came in.. cleared up the bs and owned on the side topics we were discussing... KO's... sinking... clothes being damage or not damage... etc etc. I never even picked a winner for that fight. I was only there to clear up the tom foolery going around.

Dreampanther
I can see Hancock doing damage to Godzilla by for instance using Iron Man's example and flying down its throat to tear it apart from the inside. But Hancock tanked that train hitting him with barely a shrug, so I don't see Godzilla doing much damage to him.

Genesis-Soldier
i see hancock getting past godzilla's famed atomic breath and causing devestating damage inside him. i dont care if godzilla has a healing factor not honcock does enough sustaining daage to kill godzilla for good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.