Current Superman vs Current Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Who wins

saurabh kanhere
Current DS is running on Galactus level, I saw somewhere here just.
So, isn't supes always win in COMIC though he is weaker from him since what? ALWAYS. alien

Diesldude
Originally posted by saurabh kanhere
Current DS is running on Galactus level, I saw somewhere here just.
So, isn't supes always win in COMIC though he is weaker from him since what? ALWAYS. alien

So, he's still superman's *****.

Time Immemorial
Kal

carver9
Superman wins.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
Superman wins.

Im proud of you

quanchi112
Seid wins.

Werewolf582
Originally posted by carver9
Superman wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Werewolf582
Based on ?

Branlor Swift
Darkseid easily.
Superman should be happy with what he accomplished.

Superman isn't going to beat Darkseid until everyone stops caring about the character and Johns isn't tag teaming the company with Morrison

deathslash
Originally posted by quanchi112
Seid wins. holy s***! I never thought I'd see the day when quanchi says that darkseid wins a fight.

quanchi112
Originally posted by deathslash
holy s***! I never thought I'd see the day when quanchi says that darkseid wins a fight. Nu Seid has been shown over Superman but the last one pre reboot submitted to him. I go by the facts and the evidence.

deathslash
Nu Seid has been shown over Superman but the last one pre reboot submitted to him. I go by the facts and the evidence. As long as you admit that darkseid is a team busting monster, It's just fine with me.

quanchi112
As long as you admit that darkseid is a team busting monster, It's just fine with me. Not at all. He just beats Superman. That's all.

deathslash
Not at all. He just beats Superman. That's all. don't try and downplay your newfound love for darkseid. Face it buddy, thanos is on the losing side. Even Galactus admits that he's a tool and squirrel girl is going around sullying his reputation.Originally posted by Galan007
http://s18.postimg.org/65vbezd55/The_Unbeatable_Squirrel_Girl_004_010.jpg

...quanchi might not click on a thumbnail. thumb up

It was confirmed in the issue she did it in. People(namely quanchi) just liked to dispute/ignore it.

I'm curious what excuse he'll make up now..? Darkseid isn't a petty god; accept him into your heart and he will accept you.

quanchi112
don't try and downplay your newfound love for darkseid. Face it buddy, thanos is on the losing side. Even Galactus admits that he's a tool and squirrel girl is going around sullying his reputation.Darkseid isn't a petty god; accept him into your heart and he will accept you. Darkseid is a fool who couldn't tie Thanos' jockstrap. Darkseid beats Superman but Thanos would beat them both. Thanos laughs off Thor's hammer while Darkseid loses eyes up against Aquaman.

deathslash
Darkseid is a fool who couldn't tie Thanos' jockstrap. Darkseid beats Superman but Thanos would beat them both. Thanos laughs off Thor's hammer while Darkseid loses eyes up against Aquaman. I like how you conveniently ignored Galactus and squirrel girl both humiliating thanos. Galactus will most likely tell his heralds of how badly thanos failed and then the silver surfer will tell the avengers; the rumors of how big of a failure that thanos is will spread throughout the galaxy and then he'll never be taken seriously again. Face facts buddy, thanos' ship is rapidly sinking.

saurabh kanhere
Thanos ain't got shit on DS. DS will annihilate him .

quanchi112
I like how you conveniently ignored Galactus and squirrel girl both humiliating thanos. Galactus will most likely tell his heralds of how badly thanos failed and then the silver surfer will tell the avengers; the rumors of how big of a failure that thanos is will spread throughout the galaxy and then he'll never be taken seriously again. Face facts buddy, thanos' ship is rapidly sinking. You can fanfic all you want I can cite canon. You are saying this when Thanos is the big bad of all the cinematic universe in infinity war parts one and two. You are a fool and a hater of Thanos. Marvel at Thanos and keep clinging to fanfics, sport.

smile

Insane Titan
I like how you conveniently ignored Galactus and squirrel girl both humiliating thanos. Galactus will most likely tell his heralds of how badly thanos failed and then the silver surfer will tell the avengers; the rumors of how big of a failure that thanos is will spread throughout the galaxy and then he'll never be taken seriously again. Face facts buddy, thanos' ship is rapidly sinking. how old are you?

deathslash
Originally posted by Insane Titan
how old are you? Old enough to make a fun jab at a poster that is practically thanos' gimp and thoroughly enjoy watching him trying to deny the harsh reality of what the scans and character statements make canon.

Insane Titan
Old enough to make a fun jab at a poster that is practically thanos' gimp and thoroughly enjoy watching him trying to deny the harsh reality of what the scans and character statements make canon. So you're still at school then?

deathslash
So you're still at school then? yep. Also, can't you just let me have this one? I mean, how often does thanos actually get humiliated?

Insane Titan
yep. Also, can't you just let me have this one? I mean, how often does thanos actually get humiliated? how is that getting humiliated?

deathslash
how is that getting humiliated? having squirrel girl spreading word that she beat the crap out of one of the biggest baddies in comics is a form of humiliation.

Insane Titan
having squirrel girl spreading word that she beat the crap out of one of the biggest baddies in comics is a form of humiliation. a comedy undefeated character in a joke comic.

Are you that desperate?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.