Rocket vs. Tony vs. Bruce

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
Who can invent/make the best weaponry/gadgets. Rocket Racoon, Tony Stark, or Bruce Banner?

1. With one week access to the cave Tony was kept in in Iron Man 1.

2. One week in Tony's lab.

3.One week in Asgard

4.One week with access to any technology previously seen in MCU.

Whose the smartest and most inventive out of the three? Is there people I should have added?

Silent Master
When I saw the title, I thought it was going to be Bruce Wayne. Banner makes much more sense as Baleman would need years of prep just to make this non-spite.

playa1258
You trash Baleman in every thread.

Silent Master
So?

ShadowFyre
I was going to make a bonus round where they had to.find their way through a kryptonian ship with batman out to get them lol.

FrothByte
Banner isn't really a gizmo guy. He's more scientist than techno wizard.

Dreampanther
Rocket. Earth tech is laughably primitive to him.

steverules_2
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Who can invent/make the best weaponry/gadgets. Rocket Racoon, Tony Stark, or Bruce Banner?

When has Bruce Banner EVER made a gizmo/gadget/weapon? He has no screen feats for any of those unless I missed something

Genesis-Soldier
banner was used in conjoint with tony to understand and destruct Loki's staff. thats all i remember, the scientist part wasnt played to well

ShadowFyre
The only other person is the guy from the Avengers and Thor movies, his name has slipped my mind at the moment.

KingD19
Eric Selvig

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Rocket. Earth tech is laughably primitive to him.

Tony built a miniature arc reactor on life support in a cave along with his first suit.

Nothing Rocket built trumps that. Sure he hacked and did some cool stuff in the prison but Tony built a AI Jarvis, and Ultron AI and all the rest of his crazy stuff, he even put a suit in a suitcase.

Tony wins.

Dreampanther
Originally posted by Time Immemorial Tony built a miniature arc reactor on life support in a cave along with his first suit. Nothing Rocket built trumps that.

And this took him what? Weeks? Months?

Rocket built a bomb that could blow up a moon and fit into a small box within minutes. Not hours... Minutes. Trumped easily.

The reason Rocket doesn't bother building things like A.I.s is because he lives in a society where they are as commonplace and elementary as radios are to us. Tony's skills with technology would impress him about as much as a caveman demonstrating how to make fire would impress you.

Time Immemorial
The bomb that was supposed to take out the moon didn't even take out the room on the ship. Building a bomb is easier then building a self contained smaller arc reactor in a cave while having a hole in your chest. And remembering the big arc reactor didn't even work they way it was supposed to. I don't see Rocket building a self sustaining power source like that.

Saying that cause Rocket is from another planet means nothing really. Thor and Loki and Chitari were from another dimension/realm and he kept up with all them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.